Still search

momof6

Former Member
Reaction score
I've spend the morning researching missing children in Florida and 3 cases grabbed me.
#Caylee
#Sabrina
#Trenton

I'd say Caylee has been abducted ,and Casey's not talking may very well be fear.

Research mexican abduction or kidnappings,research missing florida babies,research what these abducters will do to instill fear.
Will they kill someone in front of you to scare the crap out of you ,hell yes.
will they have a rouse to gain your trust ,hell yes.{think of those emails from fake person at universal}
Just researched and believe all of the missing children in our country that just disappear never to be seen again may be alive and it is real ,scary and if Casey was scared enough she may never ever talk.These people are not your average people ,they are evil and i'd say Casey met them.

I've spend the morning researching missing children in Florida and 3 cases grabbed me.
#Caylee
#Sabrina
#Trenton

I'd say Caylee has been abducted ,and Casey's not talking may very well be fear.

Research mexican abduction or kidnappings,research missing florida babies,research what these abducters will do to instill fear.
will they have a rouse to gain your trust ,hell yes.{think of those emails from fake person at universal}
Just researched and believe all of the missing children in our country that just disappear never to be seen again may be alive and it is real ,scary and if Casey was scared enough she may never ever talk.These people are not your average people ,they are evil and i'd say Casey met them.

this isn't mexico and she wasn't abducted. and most mexican abductions do not kidnap children either. jmho and someone whos spent a lot of time in 'real mexico', not tourist zones.

Casey doesn't behave as though she is "scared" though. IMO. I haven't seen "scared" when I look at her, listen to her voice, watch her behavior. There isn't fear in her eyes. The eyes tell it all.

I have no doubt that some really nasty things happen to some children at the hands of strangers. No doubt whatsoever. But I just don't see that here, again IMO...

Casey doesn't behave as though she is "scared" though. IMO. I haven't seen "scared" when I look at her, listen to her voice, watch her behavior. There isn't fear in her eyes. The eyes tell it all.

I have no doubt that some really nasty things happen to some children at the hands of strangers. No doubt whatsoever. But I just don't see that here, again IMO...

I agree. I don't see any fear in her eyes in the pics where shes out grinding that pole until the wee hours.

Don't we have a word censor, how did this person get around it?

So then explain the dead body evidence in Casey's trunk. I don't think anyone else is involved in this poor little girl's death other than her mother. If you simply look at the facts that have been report by LE what you are suggesting isn't even a possibiity.

These people are not your average people ,they are evil and i'd say Casey met them.

I don't but it at all.
The only thing casey met was devil inside her.

Mexican kidnappers send ransom notes. Yes, it happens but none of what you say dissmisses the Decomp in her trunk and her ridiculous cunning ways and partying. Not to mention the decomp in her truck..:doh:

Sorry, but this is highly unlikely. IMO, it's merely spinning another tale for the defense to use.

#Caylee
#Sabrina
#Trenton

I think in this particular case, Casey is the evil one. JMO!

Are there really people out there that still believe this?

#Caylee
#Sabrina
#Trenton

While this is a hopeful theory, it does not take into account the events at the Anthony home on Father's day weekend. It does not take into account the turmoil in the family dynamics because of the lying and stealing. Over 400 pages do not point to abductors in Mexico or anywhere else. IMO

,wasn't to work around that word.I really didn't realize that wasn't aloud here.
They do kidnap children for all sort of reasons ,Florida has 407 missing children ,not found dead.

Are you serious Momof6? Have you been watching the news lately?

Who was that in the trunk?

Cadavar dogs hit in back yard
Cadavar dog hits on trunk
Caylee hair in trunk
Air decompostion in trunk
Casey's failure to report Caylee missing for 31 days
Casey's failure to tell the truth about anything concerning Caylee departure
Destruction on evidence by Cindy (washing the pants)

No, I'm afraid there was NO Kidnapping. NO WAY JOSE!

Mexican kidnappings in the U.S. are commited against other Mexicans to extort money, or to use as leverage by a Bandito who wants more money for a relative they are transporting to the U.S.

So how does this possibly play into THIS story? It doesn't.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
archangel78100
Back