1277 users online (239 members and 1038 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

WORLD WILL BE SHOCKED Padilla says ***Revisit Padilla's Claims**

http://www.local6.com/news/17377554/detail.html

Leonard Padilla and missing Caylee Anthony's grandmother, Cindy, appeared on a national talk show Tuesday night.
    Padilla then said in the upcoming weeks, the country will see some revelations in the case.
    "When the FBI, who has got some of the finest labs in the world, comes back (with findings), it is going to shock the world over something Lee, Casey and Cindy have known since Wednesday when they released their preliminary findings," Padilla said. "And also, the Dumpster located a mile and quarter away from the boyfriend Tony's home is going to play a big part in this."

Oh boy..............

Hum, wow. Does anyone remember LP saying he thinks Caylee may have fallen off the balcony or down the stairs at the boyfriend's apartment? I remember reading where someone was talking about Casey having to chase Caylee because she was heading for the stairs there. Interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by weasel View Post
    Hum, wow. Does anyone remember LP saying he thinks Caylee may have fallen off the balcony or down the stairs at the boyfriend's apartment? I remember reading where someone was talking about Casey having to chase Caylee because she was heading for the stairs there. Interesting.
    Yes I remember that. I don't think this is what happends, but it seems LP theorized this happened because he knew already about something regarding the dumpster near the boyfriend's apartment. If a falling had happened there would have been either witnesses or physical evidence on the ground. I think LP was just thinking along the ''accident'' line knowing some evidence regarding the dumpster. But it could have easily be something like leaving Caylee in the car to be with the boyfriend or making the baby sleep in the trunk to be with the boyfriend.

If the child fell from a balcony tell me what person wouldn't scream? And why the need to hide a body if the child just fell?

Now if she was drunk or high in boyfriend's apartment which I find highly unlike since she was there alone (drinking/getting high alone) plus she put the ''perfect girlfriend and perfect mother'' show for the boyfriend. I don't think she would get drunk in his apartment and have her get caught with her daughter there by the boyfriend. Anyway, if she was drunk or high she wouldn't be able to cover such an accident. With all the apartments, and the noise of a body falling, but even if nobody noticed, there would have been evidence on the ground right? That is not a pretty thing to clean or easy. I don't buy this.

Now I am gonna sound bi-polar and say perhaps LE did found evidence on the ground below the apartment and LP said this? They must have found evidence in the dumpster near by but perhaps on the ground as well?

Quote Originally Posted by GameTheory View Post
    the Dumpster located a mile and quarter away from the boyfriend Tony's home is going to play a big part in this."

Oh boy..............
    <snipped for space>

landfill landfill landfill

More discussion on the dumpster here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69591

LP has such a way with words.

I won't be shocked, Mr. P...to learn more about the horrors which will eventually come out. I fully expect when this case finally goes to trial that details will emerge to sicken and enrage me further tho.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Quote Originally Posted by GameTheory View Post
    Yes I remember that. I don't think this is what happends, but it seems LP theorized this happened because he knew already about something regarding the dumpster near the boyfriend's apartment. If a falling had happened there would have been either witnesses or physical evidence on the ground. I think LP was just thinking along the ''accident'' line knowing some evidence regarding the dumpster. But it could have easily be something like leaving Caylee in the car to be with the boyfriend or making the baby sleep in the trunk to be with the boyfriend.

If the child fell from a balcony tell me what person wouldn't scream? And why the need to hide a body if the child just fell?

Now if she was drunk or high in boyfriend's apartment which I find highly unlike since she was there alone (drinking/getting high alone) plus she put the ''perfect girlfriend and perfect mother'' show for the boyfriend. I don't think she would get drunk in his apartment and have her get caught with her daughter there by the boyfriend. Anyway, if she was drunk or high she wouldn't be able to cover such an accident. With all the apartments, and the noise of a body falling, but even if nobody noticed, there would have been evidence on the ground right? That is not a pretty thing to clean or easy. I don't buy this.

Now I am gonna sound bi-polar and say perhaps LE did found evidence on the ground below the apartment and LP said this? They must have found evidence in the dumpster near by but perhaps on the ground as well?
    LP may also be blowing smoke, though. Remember when he said he "knew who has Caylee," and would give them "five days to give her up?"

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post

I won't be shocked, Mr. P...to learn more about the horrors which will eventually come out. I fully expect when this case finally goes to trial that details will emerge to sicken and enrage me further tho.
    And TP promised to come back and let us know some of the inside things.

Quote Originally Posted by Brini View Post
    LP may also be blowing smoke, though. Remember when he said he "knew who has Caylee," and would give them "five days to give her up?"
    Thank you very much for reading my mind. I for one will put as much stock in what LP says as I do Casey, Cindy, and George.
    This, IMO, is just some lame azz cryptic remark made by LP to get more airtime.
    Lanie

Rest in Peace Little Caylee
    JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE

http://www.myspace.com/doyouknowme1977

I agree. My guess is the LE has released very little of what they REALLY have. AND, of course, the FBI is doing all the forensics.

Pretty sure LE has dug up all of Casey's credit card charges, and all of her phone calls. Those, alone, should be very telling.

Pretty sure LE is delighted to have Cindy constantly rattling on to the media, with her changing and conflicting stories.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    Thank you very much for reading my mind. I for one will put as much stock in what LP says as I do Casey, Cindy, and George.
    This, IMO, is just some lame azz cryptic remark made by LP to get more airtime.
    Lanie
    Yep! AND to try to look like less of a chump. Casey played him like a Bach string quartet. The big shot bounty hunter with a national rep, and his own TV show got HAD by a 23-year old sociopath, and her crazy mom. That's gotta hurt!

I just think back to what NG said :
    "When little John David fell I did not go run and try to bury him I called 911"

Quote Originally Posted by SoCaliMom View Post
    <snipped for space>

landfill landfill landfill
    Yes and the LONGER they take to finally go look, the harder it will be. LE must know more about this than they have told us. The fact that they aren't tearing up the landfill at this very moment, (something all of us would be doing if given the power) tells me maybe they have her body already OR they don't think she is at the landfill.

Maybe she WAS in the dumpster but Casey had second thoughts and put her elsewhere....just a theory.
    The law is reason, free from passion. - Aristotle

♫ ⊹⊱✿ ◕‿◕✿⊰⊹♫

Here, have a smoothie:

♫ ⊹⊱✿ ◕‿◕✿⊰⊹♫

"Do you wanna spar with me?" ~Juan Martinez

She's alive.
    http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pa...Y&pageId=3.2.1
    Cindy called Miller and told him that her granddaughter was alive and that her daughter, Casey Anthony, gave her to a family. This upset Miller because he said if a family does indeed have the missing girl, why doesn't the Anthony family go to that family? "Why bring us in? Why call us? There are many families that really need our help," Miller said.

Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast