WORLD WILL BE SHOCKED Padilla says ***Revisit Padilla's Claims**

GameTheory

Reaction score
http://www.local6.com/news/17377554/detail.html

Leonard Padilla and missing Caylee Anthony's grandmother, Cindy, appeared on a national talk show Tuesday night.
Padilla then said in the upcoming weeks, the country will see some revelations in the case.
"When the FBI, who has got some of the finest labs in the world, comes back (with findings), it is going to shock the world over something Lee, Casey and Cindy have known since Wednesday when they released their preliminary findings," Padilla said. "And also, the Dumpster located a mile and quarter away from the boyfriend Tony's home is going to play a big part in this."

Oh boy..............

Hum, wow. Does anyone remember LP saying he thinks Caylee may have fallen off the balcony or down the stairs at the boyfriend's apartment? I remember reading where someone was talking about Casey having to chase Caylee because she was heading for the stairs there. Interesting.

Hum, wow. Does anyone remember LP saying he thinks Caylee may have fallen off the balcony or down the stairs at the boyfriend's apartment? I remember reading where someone was talking about Casey having to chase Caylee because she was heading for the stairs there. Interesting.

Yes I remember that. I don't think this is what happends, but it seems LP theorized this happened because he knew already about something regarding the dumpster near the boyfriend's apartment. If a falling had happened there would have been either witnesses or physical evidence on the ground. I think LP was just thinking along the ''accident'' line knowing some evidence regarding the dumpster. But it could have easily be something like leaving Caylee in the car to be with the boyfriend or making the baby sleep in the trunk to be with the boyfriend.

If the child fell from a balcony tell me what person wouldn't scream? And why the need to hide a body if the child just fell?

Now if she was drunk or high in boyfriend's apartment which I find highly unlike since she was there alone (drinking/getting high alone) plus she put the ''perfect girlfriend and perfect mother'' show for the boyfriend. I don't think she would get drunk in his apartment and have her get caught with her daughter there by the boyfriend. Anyway, if she was drunk or high she wouldn't be able to cover such an accident. With all the apartments, and the noise of a body falling, but even if nobody noticed, there would have been evidence on the ground right? That is not a pretty thing to clean or easy. I don't buy this.

Now I am gonna sound bi-polar :crazy::crazy: and say perhaps LE did found evidence on the ground below the apartment and LP said this? They must have found evidence in the dumpster near by but perhaps on the ground as well?

LP has such a way with words.

I won't be shocked, Mr. P...to learn more about the horrors which will eventually come out. I fully expect when this case finally goes to trial that details will emerge to sicken and enrage me further tho.

Yes I remember that. I don't think this is what happends, but it seems LP theorized this happened because he knew already about something regarding the dumpster near the boyfriend's apartment. If a falling had happened there would have been either witnesses or physical evidence on the ground. I think LP was just thinking along the ''accident'' line knowing some evidence regarding the dumpster. But it could have easily be something like leaving Caylee in the car to be with the boyfriend or making the baby sleep in the trunk to be with the boyfriend.

If the child fell from a balcony tell me what person wouldn't scream? And why the need to hide a body if the child just fell?

Now if she was drunk or high in boyfriend's apartment which I find highly unlike since she was there alone (drinking/getting high alone) plus she put the ''perfect girlfriend and perfect mother'' show for the boyfriend. I don't think she would get drunk in his apartment and have her get caught with her daughter there by the boyfriend. Anyway, if she was drunk or high she wouldn't be able to cover such an accident. With all the apartments, and the noise of a body falling, but even if nobody noticed, there would have been evidence on the ground right? That is not a pretty thing to clean or easy. I don't buy this.

Now I am gonna sound bi-polar :crazy::crazy: and say perhaps LE did found evidence on the ground below the apartment and LP said this? They must have found evidence in the dumpster near by but perhaps on the ground as well?

LP may also be blowing smoke, though. Remember when he said he "knew who has Caylee," and would give them "five days to give her up?"

I won't be shocked, Mr. P...to learn more about the horrors which will eventually come out. I fully expect when this case finally goes to trial that details will emerge to sicken and enrage me further tho.
And TP promised to come back and let us know some of the inside things.

LP may also be blowing smoke, though. Remember when he said he "knew who has Caylee," and would give them "five days to give her up?"

Thank you very much for reading my mind. I for one will put as much stock in what LP says as I do Casey, Cindy, and George.
This, IMO, is just some lame azz cryptic remark made by LP to get more airtime.
Lanie

:clap::clap:

I agree. My guess is the LE has released very little of what they REALLY have. AND, of course, the FBI is doing all the forensics.

Pretty sure LE has dug up all of Casey's credit card charges, and all of her phone calls. Those, alone, should be very telling.

Pretty sure LE is delighted to have Cindy constantly rattling on to the media, with her changing and conflicting stories.

Thank you very much for reading my mind. I for one will put as much stock in what LP says as I do Casey, Cindy, and George.
This, IMO, is just some lame azz cryptic remark made by LP to get more airtime.
Lanie

Yep! AND to try to look like less of a chump. Casey played him like a Bach string quartet. The big shot bounty hunter with a national rep, and his own TV show got HAD by a 23-year old sociopath, and her crazy mom. That's gotta hurt!

I just think back to what NG said :
"When little John David fell I did not go run and try to bury him I called 911"

<snipped for space>

landfill landfill landfill

Yes and the LONGER they take to finally go look, the harder it will be. LE must know more about this than they have told us. The fact that they aren't tearing up the landfill at this very moment, (something all of us would be doing if given the power) tells me maybe they have her body already OR they don't think she is at the landfill.

Maybe she WAS in the dumpster but Casey had second thoughts and put her elsewhere....just a theory.

She's alive.
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...=11&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1
Cindy called Miller and told him that her granddaughter was alive and that her daughter, Casey Anthony, gave her to a family. This upset Miller because he said if a family does indeed have the missing girl, why doesn't the Anthony family go to that family? "Why bring us in? Why call us? There are many families that really need our help," Miller said.

http://www.local6.com/news/17377554/detail.html

Leonard Padilla and missing Caylee Anthony's grandmother, Cindy, appeared on a national talk show Tuesday night.
Padilla then said in the upcoming weeks, the country will see some revelations in the case.
"When the FBI, who has got some of the finest labs in the world, comes back (with findings), it is going to shock the world over something Lee, Casey and Cindy have known since Wednesday when they released their preliminary findings," Padilla said. "And also, the Dumpster located a mile and quarter away from the boyfriend Tony's home is going to play a big part in this."

Oh boy..............

Padilla.....HUH?

Forgive me if this has been asked....I have a hard time keeping up with all of the threads on this case.

If Casey did put Caylee in a dumpster and the dumpster was emptied into a landfill is it possable to know where in the landfill it would have been dumped two months ago? Do dumps keep track of where certin dumpsters dump? I remember the search of the dump in Aruba and how awful that was.
Are there any plans to search the landfill by Tim Miller?

Last night Tim Miller looked and acted kinda strange on Nancy Grace. I think he he knows something he can't share. It sounds like he is no longer willing to look for Caylee since the family is so crazy.

Last night Tim Miller looked and acted kinda strange on Nancy Grace. I think he he knows something he can't share. It sounds like he is no longer willing to look for Caylee since the family is so crazy.

I didn't see Nancy Grace last night....
But, this is something I can agree with.

Nothing will shock me about this case except for Caylee showing up alive and well. That is it - if you tell me she did this, this and this to Caylee - it would not shock me - which is sad but true. I missed LP last night on NG - darn! I saw Tim come on and say he was ready to pull out and then Cindy came on and spewed more nonsense and acted like nothing was wrong between her and Tim - she sounded as bad as her daughter! At that point, I think I gave up on this case. I doubt she will be found b/c the family is going out of their way to work against the people trying to help find Caylee (dead or alive). I have fully believed Casey killed her intentionally (from day 1 I have thought this) and her mother will never believe it and maybe covering up things she suspects. I have had it with this family!! I wish LE would hit Cindy with an obstruction charge.

Forgive me if this has been asked....I have a hard time keeping up with all of the threads on this case.

If Casey did put Caylee in a dumpster and the dumpster was emptied into a landfill is it possable to know where in the landfill it would have been dumped two months ago? Do dumps keep track of where certin dumpsters dump? I remember the search of the dump in Aruba and how awful that was.
Are there any plans to search the landfill by Tim Miller?

Actually yes
I saw a case where they were able to narrow done the area of the dump where a certain dumpsters trash would be
then they dug in certain areas and looked at dated material (newspapers etc) to get an idea of timing
It was still a large area and still took a long time, but due to the dedication of the search team they were able to find the body and convict perp

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back