Casey gave Caylee to a family

Moe

Reaction score
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pa...Y&pageId=3.2.1

Miller said the toddler's grandmother, Cindy Anthony, was upset when he went on national television and said they were looking for Caylee's body.

Cindy called Miller and told him that her granddaughter was alive and that her daughter, Casey Anthony, gave her to a family. This upset Miller because he said if a family does indeed have the missing girl, why doesn't the Anthony family go to that family? "Why bring us in? Why call us? There are many families that really need our help," Miller said.

Do you believe this? Okay Cindy, what family are we talking about here? Where's Zanny? No wonder Tim was upset, this case is unreal.

And Cindy isn't being charged with obstruction of justice/hindering an investigation because???

Miller said the toddler's grandmother, Cindy Anthony, was upset when he went on national television and said they were looking for Caylee's body.

Cindy called Miller and told him that her granddaughter was alive and that her daughter, Casey Anthony, gave her to a family. This upset Miller because he said if a family does indeed have the missing girl, why doesn't the Anthony family go to that family? "Why bring us in? Why call us? There are many families that really need our help," Miller said.

Do you believe this? Okay Cindy, what family are we talking about here? Where's Zanny? No wonder Tim was upset, this case is unreal.

*sigh* This woman is beyond crazy.

what?

I mean no disrepect, but I think CA is delusional!

First Zanny
then Zanny and "Sam"
then "someone she trusted" (maybe this ment the nanny)
now
a family?

If it were that simple she KC could have just said as much. Yet another ridiculous premise from CA!

::shaking my head in disbelief:::

The link does not work for me...:confused:

"This page is temporarily unavailable. Please check back later."

*sigh* This woman is beyond crazy.
She's a whacko!!
69416-nutter.gif

Cindy is just trying to get TES to give up. She does not want Caylee's body found.

I think and believe the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. I think Cindy and Casey have the same mental problems. Casey just seems to have them worse but don't you kind of see the same run around and lies out of both of them? And all that nastiness and then turn around with that fake 'sweetie' stuff? They are both mentally ill and suffer from the same thing. How they are both running around in public is beyond me.

Where is that eyerolling smiley when you need it???:bang: maybe this one is more appropriate?

I think and believe the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. I think Cindy and Casey have the same mental problems. Casey just seems to have them worse but don't you kind of see the same run around and lies out of both of them? And all that nastiness and then turn around with that fake 'sweetie' stuff? They are both mentally ill and suffer from the same thing. How they are both running around in public is beyond me.

I hate when people call me sweetheart or something if they don't know me, it is condescending, IMO.

And this family will kill Caylee because of the media? I don't understand on the one had it is a family and on the other hand a dangerous person who will harm caylee if the media doesn't back off?

So is it a dangerous family that has her?

I mean come on COME ON.

Thank you. :) WOW

Members of the Orange County Sheriff's Office have requested the search team stay.

"The Sheriff of Orange County has given us a check for $5,000, 25 airboats and the entire mounted patrol to continue the search for Caylee,' Miller said.

"The sheriff says he wants us to stay until Caylee is found, and we will search the entire county, state and country until we find this little girl so we can give her the dignity and respect she deserves," he continued.

what?

I mean no disrepect, but I think CA is delusional!

First Zanny
then Zanny and "Sam"
then "someone she trusted" (maybe this ment the nanny)
now
a family? (snip)

don't forget the *kidnappers* that know they are being watched....

I do not believe anything this family says, they contribute nothing of value towards finding Caylee.

Members of the Orange County Sheriff's Office have requested the search team stay.

"The Sheriff of Orange County has given us a check for $5,000, 25 airboats and the entire mounted patrol to continue the search for Caylee,' Miller said.

$5,000 is probably a donation by officers, but could be from department. Wonderful show of support.

"The sheriff says he wants us to stay until Caylee is found, and we will search the entire county, state and country until we find this little girl so we can give her the dignity and respect she deserves," he continued.

Does this mean Tim is staying?

YESSSSSSSSSS! MADE MY DAY!:clap::clap::clap:

Wow--that says a lot. It proves to me that there really is no doubt in the minds of the authorities and it gives me hope that there is much evidence to back that up!

Lisha

It is truly amazing that Tim is still in Orlando,giving it his best,searching for Caylee.And last night on NG, he still didnt utter a bad word about the Anthony family!
I am glad that Orlando LE is working hand and hand with TES. I really hope they find somehting soon.Dont know how much more of this Anthony family nonsense I can take.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back