Tim Feels Caylee Is Dead....

Sassynic

Loves Sleuthing
Reaction score
Sorry if this is "old" news. I am watching Local 6 and they had an interview with Tim. He said he believes Caylee is dead and is not going to stop his search for her. He just doesn't agree with the Anthony's about their theory.

The interviewer even mentioned the Anthony's not cooperating with Tim and his team.

This for all who thought his interview with NG was confusing. After a good night's sleep, and some coffee no doubt, he was able to clarify what he was trying to say last night. Poor guy is just so tired, I can tell.

Sorry if this is "old" news. I am watching Local 6 and they had an interview with Tim. He said he believes Caylee is dead and is not going to stop his search for her. He just doesn't agree with the Anthony's about their theory.

The interviewer even mentioned the Anthony's not cooperating with Tim and his team.

This for all who thought his interview with NG was confusing. After a good night's sleep, and some coffee no doubt, he was able to clarify what he was trying to say last night. Poor guy is just so tired, I can tell.

Can you give me a link please?

Yes, I think I saw the same interview. I was confused by the NG spot last night but he (Tim) just came right out and said, " I'm P***ed Off." (relative to the lack of assistance from the A family.

YAY so he is still going to search for her then!!!

GOOD. The Anthony's should not be involved in the search anyway. I hope Tim works closely with LE who stated they would like them to continue searching. You can bet if I was close to Florida I'd be down there pitching in. It's like looking for a needle in a haystack.

No she's alive.
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...=11&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1
Cindy called Miller and told him that her granddaughter was alive and that her daughter, Casey Anthony, gave her to a family. This upset Miller because he said if a family does indeed have the missing girl, why doesn't the Anthony family go to that family? "Why bring us in? Why call us? There are many families that really need our help," Miller said.

I just have never ever heard of a family not wanting to search. No family wants to admit their child may be dead, but they understand that it is a possibility and TIM is the person to get their loved one back.

Tim honestly looked defeated last night. I felt so bad for him and even in Cindy's "calm" state, she was much more aggressive than he was. I'm sure its hard for him to continue a search where he feels that he's not wanted. Especially when there are so many other families out there requesting his help.

I'm relieved that he will continue looking for Caylee. He's probably the only person who can bring her home for a proper burial.

I always knew, and said so last night, that I think Tim was just trying to make a point on how ridiculous the Anthony's were with their claims that Caylee is with a 'trusted friend' but no one has a phone number or a legitimate name etc. He knows and we all know, that no one gives their child to a trusted friend and has no idea of their phone number or where they lived. He knows their story is hogwash and we know its hogwash. I think he was just trying to be kind, but make a point. I am glad he is searching for the body. Please everyone, let's pray he finds the body and puts an end to this charade the Anthony's are trying to pull on everyone.

I agree. He looked so tired and beaten down, and NG would not let him speak a full sentence. I really do feel bad for him, and would not blame him one bit if he took his team and went home. I realize that this does not help Caylee, but what can he do, if he is being obstructed and browbeaten by the family? There is a limit to how much crap someone will take before they finally blow. God knows that I would have hit the roof, or hit her, before now.

No she's alive.
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...=11&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1
Cindy called Miller and told him that her granddaughter was alive and that her daughter, Casey Anthony, gave her to a family. This upset Miller because he said if a family does indeed have the missing girl, why doesn't the Anthony family go to that family? "Why bring us in? Why call us? There are many families that really need our help," Miller said.

That is what the Anthony's are saying. But Tim thinks she is dead which is why the Anthony's are not cooperating with him.

"Miller said the toddler's grandmother, Cindy Anthony, was upset when he went on national television and said they were looking for Caylee's body."

I always knew, and said so last night, that I think Tim was just trying to make a point on how ridiculous the Anthony's were with their claims that Caylee is with a 'trusted friend' but no one has a phone number or a legitimate name etc. He knows and we all know, that no one gives their child to a trusted friend and has no idea of their phone number or where they lived. He knows their story is hogwash and we know its hogwash. I think he was just trying to be kind, but make a point. I am glad he is searching for the body. Please everyone, let's pray he finds the body and puts an end to this charade the Anthony's are trying to pull on everyone.

That is exactly what I was saying on here last night. I got from that NG interview that he believes Caylee to be dead and that the fact that the Anthony's continue to want to search for her alive is what is causing the rub. That's why he said sarcastically that if he believed the Anthony's theory about the babysitter, then there is no reason for his team to be searching for Caylee.

Family friend?
Like I said, that is crazy!

Also, if Caylee is missing and Zanny has her.. isn't someone else missing? Where are Zanny's family/friends reporting a missing person or turning her in?..

ITA. I just watched it once, but he had that 'whatever' look on his face when he referred to the trusted friend with no name and no phone number.
Lanie

Family friend?
Like I said, that is crazy!

Also, if Caylee is missing and Zanny has her.. isn't someone else missing? Where are Zanny's family/friends reporting a missing person or turning her in?..

Great point!!! Hmmm if we wanna get "Crazy" like the Anthony's...that means the body in the trunk is NOT Caylee, since she is alive. It must be the nanny!!!

And don't ask how she got herself locked in the trunk....just complicates the Anthony theory....

hehehe. *Said with playful sarcasm against the Anthony fam theory*

Don't think the links are up yet, but it was covered on wesh, local6 and wftv. Paraphrasing, in part:

Tim: "I spent over $28K" on this mission. (looking mad)

Tim: "Sheriff Beary has committed 25 airboats, armada? control and $5k" for TES to stay and continue the search. Tim was on camera announcing this to his staff/volunteers. They were VERY excited by this news!

Tim: "I’m pissed off! I feel as if we’ve been used in this whole thing"

Glad they're staying! Sheriff Beary doesn't want to leave office with this one remaining unsolved. IMO

I am very happy to hear that he isnt going anywhere. I sent him an email yesterday and let him know everyone else wants him to stay and look for Caylee. I just wish there was more people to help him search. I posted on myspace for people to help search , I hope that brought out a few more people.. Wonder if maybe some flyers about the search could be made up and posted at places like walmart or McDonalds or anyplace that has a lot of traffic..That would get some more people helping him with the search.. Like I told Tim this is not about anyone but Caylee..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151
Back