Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: The Kidnappers with the script.#1

Hybrid View

diz39 is offline This piggy went "Weeeee!" all the way home!

The Kidnappers with the script.#1

OK, I am really new here and I am not sure of all the rules, so be gentle with me as I learn.
    Where the H*E* Doulbe hockey sticks did this nonsense about handing over the baby to Zani and her sister at Blanchard park come from, and following a script for thirty days? Discuss.

SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
    Quote Originally Posted by diz39 View Post
    OK, I am really new here and I am not sure of all the rules, so be gentle with me as I learn.
    Where the H*E* Doulbe hockey sticks did this nonsense about handing over the baby to Zani and her sister at Blanchard park come from, and following a script for thirty days? Discuss.
    I believe that came from Leonard Padilla but I won't swear to it.

I only remember it mentioned briefly, I *think* while KC was out of jail?!

That was the latest "theory" or "help" she came up with?!

Maybe someone else can expand on this. I don't remember there being much of a roar over it (unless someone was laughing hysterically at the ridiculousness of it!)

andjusticeforall

Quote Originally Posted by andjusticeforall View Post
    I only remember it mentioned briefly, I *think* while KC was out of jail?!

That was the latest "theory" or "help" she came up with?!

Maybe someone else can expand on this. I don't remember there being much of a roar over it (unless someone was laughing hysterically at the ridiculousness of it!)

I first heard of the "script" last night on Greta. LP said it. If it was not Greta, then it was Nancy. I watched both last night and that was the first I heard of it.

LP said that Casey said ZG's older sister, Samatha, took Caylee from Blanchard Park and said to follow the script for 30 days as they drove off.

This case is really complicated. One minute I think Casey killed her on an accident and then I think that there is something really sinister going on and that there are others involved. Sometimes I think that Casey got herself in over her head with some powerful people. There sure seems to be many to come bail her out of jail. Someone doesn't want her in there. Hummm
    something just "aint" right.

Quote Originally Posted by servingothers View Post
    I first heard of the "script" last night on Greta. LP said it. If it was not Greta, then it was Nancy. I watched both last night and that was the first I heard of it.

LP said that Casey said ZG's older sister, Samatha, took Caylee from Blanchard Park and said to follow the script for 30 days as they drove off.

This case is really complicated. One minute I think Casey killed her on an accident and then I think that there is something really sinister going on and that there are others involved. Sometimes I think that Casey got herself in over her head with some powerful people. There sure seems to be many to come bail her out of jail. Someone doesn't want her in there. Hummm
    something just "aint" right.
    Her parents bailed her out of jail, this last time.

The time before was the bounty hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by diz39 View Post

Just more Anthony B.S. The story changes almost daily.

I have been curious myself about where the "script" mention came from.

Here is another question that goes along with the "script"......

If they threatened her, gave her a script to follow, whatever the case maybe (not that any of this is real but playing Devil's Advocate here) wouldn't it make sense that given the amount of media attention this case has gotten, that the chances of finding Caylee alive at this point are slim to none?

"Casey Anthony has no soul"~ from my good friend Lacey

Quote Originally Posted by Cagney View Post
    I have been curious myself about where the "script" mention came from.

Here is another question that goes along with the "script"......

If they threatened her, gave her a script to follow, whatever the case maybe (not that any of this is real but playing Devil's Advocate here) wouldn't it make sense that given the amount of media attention this case has gotten, that the chances of finding Caylee alive at this point are slim to none?
    I do not understand why, IF there was a script) she did not turn it over to LE immediately. I bet she can't provide it either - mainly becasue it never existed..jmo
    I have a constitutional right to my opinion and I am stating it!!!!!

I bet she read this in some book or watched it in some movie.....she is one wacked out girl

This was a brief theory after the evidence of decomposition was released. It has changed and now she was left with a FAMILY.

It is in one of LP's interviews. I do not recall which one but you should be able to find it if you research the ones where he makes statements. It was short and brief, he was frustrated about that and everything else at the time.
    I'm a disbeliever unless you can show me FACTS!

Since she's not talking its a little hard for her to follow a script.

Was the "script" for Xanax!! And 30 days...as in 30 day supply. Sorry, had to say it. I know it was supposed to mean that Casey was supposed to follow specific orders written by Zanny the Nanny, but it really does sound odd when you think about it. I'm not implying that it really was a prescrition, just thought it was strange....like everything else in this case. I apologize if someone else has already made this comparision to the "script".

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Kolchak For This Useful Post:

I believe it's another attempt to explain the proof of her out partying while her daughter was missing. Remember in the documents she told LE that she was looking in clubs that she knew ZG went to? THat was one of the most ridiculous statements she made to LE imo besides it being BS. Can you imagine what they were thinking when she said that?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to strach304 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Kolchak View Post
    Was the "script" for Xanax!! And 30 days...as in 30 day supply. Sorry, had to say it. I know it was supposed to mean that Casey was supposed to follow specific orders written by Zanny the Nanny, but it really does sound odd when you think about it. I'm not implying that it really was a prescrition, just thought it was strange....like everything else in this case. I apologize if someone else has already made this comparision to the "script".
    *chuckle* I wrote the same thing here before!

diz39 is offline This piggy went "Weeeee!" all the way home!
    Quote Originally Posted by kolchak View Post
    was the "script" for xanax!! And 30 days...as in 30 day supply. sorry, had to say it. I know it was supposed to mean that casey was supposed to follow specific orders written by zanny the nanny, but it really does sound odd when you think about it. I'm not implying that it really was a prescrition, just thought it was strange....like everything else in this case. I apologize if someone else has already made this comparision to the "script".

lmao!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe it was in the plan for a phony ransom demand to show up after 30 days, and of course, only she could deliver it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kolchak View Post
    Good one!

Well if there is a so called script Casey,.. WHERE THE HECK IS IT???? PROVE IT!!!! jmo

Okay, here's what confuses me about her stories. First she says Zanny the Nanny kidnapped Caylee and gave her a 30 day script to follow to get Caylee back. Why would anyone want to kidnap Caylee? For what?? Obviously Casey didn't have any money...she was stealing from just about everyone. Hum, just wonder why Casey didn't say that's what she was doing with the money. Secondly, Casey can't say Z the Nanny was involved in "people trafficking", because I don't think people that are into that would take a child from someone who could identify them. And much less tell them to follow a 30 day script and they'd give the kid back. Now Cindy says Casey gave Caylee to a "family". So now, why won't the family give her back? Assuming this story is world-wide, wouldn't they know Caylee's family is looking for her?

Quote Originally Posted by weasel View Post
    Okay, here's what confuses me about her stories. First she says Zanny the Nanny kidnapped Caylee and gave her a 30 day script to follow to get Caylee back. Why would anyone want to kidnap Caylee? For what?? Obviously Casey didn't have any money...she was stealing from just about everyone. Hum, just wonder why Casey didn't say that's what she was doing with the money. Secondly, Casey can't say Z the Nanny was involved in "people trafficking", because I don't think people that are into that would take a child from someone who could identify them. And much less tell them to follow a 30 day script and they'd give the kid back. Now Cindy says Casey gave Caylee to a "family". So now, why won't the family give her back? Assuming this story is world-wide, wouldn't they know Caylee's family is looking for her?
    If it weren't for the decomp evidence in the car, there's a part of me that would be tempted to believe Casey sold Caylee. She obviously liked money and obviously didn't give two hoots for Caylee.

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    If it weren't for the decomp evidence in the car, there's a part of me that would be tempted to believe Casey sold Caylee. She obviously liked money and obviously didn't give two hoots for Caylee.

Exactly what I was thinking. That actually would have made more sense. Mad her her parents? Needs money? Wants freedom? Sell the baby. But now with decomp in the trunk, well, that blew that theory away.

poco is offline A cat will blink when struck with a hammer.
    What is really really strange about the note is that it started out by saying "We are a group of individuals that represent a small foreign faction." I find that quite odd.

So often times it happens that we live our life in chains, and we never even know we have the key. ...Eagles, "Already Gone"

Quote Originally Posted by poco View Post
    What is really really strange about the note is that it started out by saying "We are a group of individuals that represent a small foreign faction." I find that quite odd.
    What note? What did I miss? I never saw anything about seeing the script or is it something else?

Shavaun is offline I can't figure out if this is Jimmy or Pinky. Has he got one eye or two?
    Quote Originally Posted by weasel View Post
    Thats what I said too

"As of this writing, there is nothing to suggest that anyone but Casey Anthony is responsible for the death and disposable of Caylee Anthony."

Detective Corporal Yuri Melich
    OSCO Supplemental Report
    Case Number 08-074777
    eid 002684

Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast