1300 users online (228 members and 1072 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Arrow NEW for Today Sept 3 What's Happening?

Please use this thread ONLY to discuss any NEW information that comes out or is happening today. Maybe that will help everyone to stay abreast! If it needs its own thread then use one but if it is just short updates, this would be a great place for it! Hope this helps for it would be a great place to run to get updated fast!

For me, all I am aware that is happening so far today is that the TES search is still on! Very very low turnout, folks we all need to work on recruiting searchers please!

BEST news is LE has donated to the search and has ASKED TES to stay and they are going to! YAYYYYY! It is all right here:

http://www.myfoxla.com/myfox/pages/N...Y&pageId=3.3.1

Also, I believe Cindy has reported that her and her families identify has been stolen! There is a link for that but I dont find it important enough to look again for the link. There is a thread for it elsewhere though!

Any more news folks? Please provide links!!! Thanks!
    I'm a disbeliever unless you can show me FACTS!

Quote Originally Posted by tttterri View Post
    Please use this thread ONLY to discuss any NEW information that comes out or is happening today. Maybe that will help everyone to stay abreast! If it needs its own thread then use one but if it is just short updates, this would be a great place for it! Hope this helps for it would be a great place to run to get updated fast!

For me, all I am aware that is happening so far today is that the TES search is still on! Very very low turnout, folks we all need to work on recruiting searchers please!

BEST news is LE has donated to the search and has ASKED TES to stay and they are going to! YAYYYYY! It is all right here:

http://www.myfoxla.com/myfox/pages/N...Y&pageId=3.3.1

Also, I believe Cindy has reported that her and her families identify has been stolen! There is a link for that but I dont find it important enough to look again for the link. There is a thread for it elsewhere though!

Any more news folks? Please provide links!!! Thanks!
    What an awesome idea of this thread. A new thread for each day! Maybe this will be even better then a general discussion thread! You are a smart super sleuther!!
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

Great idea for a thread. It's so hard to find any new information on all the separate threads. And the duplicate threads are insane...we now have another Zanny thread!

Thank you soo much for starting this thread. I have been almost afraid to post with everything going on recently. I am having a really tough time keeping track of what is going on.

Great idea Tttteri, I had actually Pm'd a mod asking if we could create a daily update thread. So kudos to you for starting it
    Devorahhh

Not the Biblical Devorah, but a nice one just the same

poco is offline A cat will blink when struck with a hammer.
    Good idea - I think it would help if we kept these threads fairly factual to the day's events and not have a bunch of jibber jabbering going in in between such as "I agree" and "good point" or "thank you for this thread", lol, etc etc......

So often times it happens that we live our life in chains, and we never even know we have the key. ...Eagles, "Already Gone"

Lots of new videos from today's newcasts on the media thread. The one's I've posted, I tried to date with today's date.

Also, on the player's thread, Jeffrey Dale H. I noticed in the docs, part 1, page 29 and after, Casey says his name is Jeffrey Michael H. Anyone know anything about this?

Thank you so very much for starting this thread.I am a busy person but obsessed with this case.I spend many hours a day on here looking for latest news.With closing the discussion thread it made it even harder to find whats new.Again thanks and Thanks to LE and TES good job guys.Still praying Caylee is alive

A post by Larry Garrison on another blog...don't think I'm allowed to link it...I have to step away for awhile today, if we can link it, I'm sure someone will...Larry had his own thread on this blog, and answered questions there, as the Padillas did here...

Posted by Larry Garrison on the front page of SM. HE HAS ALOT OF NERVE IMO!

Larry Garrison wrote:

Scared Monkeys begged me to bring in Tim Miller because Cindy had not responded. This is not about who brought who in. It is about finding a little girl. Cindy Anthony believes that Caylee is alive. To go on Nancy Grace and make inaccurate comments that Caylee is dead only shows people that maybe the search is about raising donations and not finding the child.

I never want to be associated with Scared Monkeys and or Tim Miller again. I believe this is about a site and making a living, rather than finding the child. Seems like we are getting more people like Leonard.

Sep 3, 10:20 AM

Fantastic idea tttterri! Hopefully this will encourage some members to stick around.

Members of the Orange County Sheriff's Office have requested the search team stay.

"The Sheriff of Orange County has given us a check for $5,000, 25 airboats and the entire mounted patrol to continue the search for Caylee,' Miller said.

"The sheriff says he wants us to stay until Caylee is found, and we will search the entire county, state and country until we find this little girl so we can give her the dignity and respect she deserves," he continued.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pa...Y&pageId=3.2.1
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

hope this is new.. casey's bond has been discharged .. yeah yeah

snipped from orange county clerks records.

8/30/2008 A AL ESTES BONDING AGENCY ENDORSED BOND DOA 7/16/08, $500,000.00 #FCS500308507, INTMATE #08042346
    8/30/2008 A AL ESTES BONDING AGENCY ENDORSED BOND DOA 7/16/08, $100 #FCS10-315199, INMATE #08042346
    8/30/2008 A AL ESTES BONDING AGENCY ENDORSED BOND DOA 7/16/08, $100 #FCS10-315200, INMATE #08042346
    9/2/2008 A BONDS DISCHARGED FCS10315199/200 FCS500308507
    Misty Where Is Sweet Haleigh?

Sweet Angel Caylee

Bless All the Little Angels

All I post is IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Paladine View Post
    A post by Larry Garrison on another blog...don't think I'm allowed to link it...I have to step away for awhile today, if we can link it, I'm sure someone will...Larry had his own thread on this blog, and answered questions there, as the Padillas did here...
    well, I for one vote he just goes away.. far far away.. I am so glad we didnt have to see him that much.. and hope not in the future... He is another one not doing justice to or for Caylee..
    Misty Where Is Sweet Haleigh?

Sweet Angel Caylee

Bless All the Little Angels

All I post is IMO

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    Members of the Orange County Sheriff's Office have requested the search team stay.

"The Sheriff of Orange County has given us a check for $5,000, 25 airboats and the entire mounted patrol to continue the search for Caylee,' Miller said.

"The sheriff says he wants us to stay until Caylee is found, and we will search the entire county, state and country until we find this little girl so we can give her the dignity and respect she deserves," he continued.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pa...Y&pageId=3.2.1
    Thanks for posting this SS. I was worried that he may pull out and with good reason considering recent events. Sounds like he's fired up now! Thank you to the Orange County Sheriff's office for your generous support.

I found the broadcast on 87.7 at 12:00 to be really powerful. Like you mentioned, they said that the big dog sheriff, Kevin Beary, called Tim and ASKED him to stay. He said, "I will send you $5,000.00" and 25 search boats (from memory). I think they ran a clip of Tim then saying that he will search every inch of O-Town to find little Caylee. I got choked up--and I have NOT gotten really choked up until now. Looks like Cindy's little rant on NG last night BACKFIRED. Now we have the Spanish Armada comin' to help! YAY.
    Last edited by Theonly1; 09-03-2008 at 01:49 PM. Reason: # of boats

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast