What can police offer CA in a plea deal that might make her "crack"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DewSeeker

Reaction score
Thinking outside the box here, last night I remembered reading an article about a man in Oregon who took a plea deal that including pizza and chicken for the rest of his life:

http://news.yahoo.com/story//ap/20080807/ap_on_re_us/ice_cream_killer

We all know that Casey is only thinking of herself, so what do you think LE can offer that will make her talk (this is assuming they have enough to charge her with murder)? Favorite foods? Make-up? Conjugal visits? I know there has to be something...

A computer, Friday nights at Fusian, and a man? Those are the things she lives for anyway. Not sure anything will make her talk or "break" her tho.

Thinking outside the box here, last night I remembered reading an article about a man in Oregon who took a plea deal that including pizza and chicken for the rest of his life:

We all know that Casey is only thinking of herself, so what do you think LE can offer that will make her talk (this is assuming they have enough to charge her with murder)? Favorite foods? Make-up? Conjugal visits? I know there has to be something...

You know, I've thought about this. But, I really think that Casey thinks she hasn't done anything wrong. After hearing her mom on Nancy Grace last night, I see where she gets the whole "doesn't get it" thing. She wouldn't know the truth if she saw it - mom and daughter seem the same. Evade the question and lie.

my goodness, if she hasn't cracked by now I am not sure anything would make her.

You know, I've thought about this. But, I really think that Casey thinks she hasn't done anything wrong. After hearing her mom on Nancy Grace last night, I see where she gets the whole "doesn't get it" thing. She wouldn't know the truth if she saw it - mom and daughter seem the same. Evade the question and lie.

They are both nuts.

The right to sell her story and for her and her family to keep the profits might make her crack.

I believe there is a law that prevents this?

A computer, Friday nights at Fusian, and a man? Those are the things she lives for anyway. Not sure anything will make her talk or "break" her tho.

You remembered everything except a camera. Heck, maybe they'll offer her a photographer, makeup person, and a day's worth of glamor shots.

She likes pizza, too, right? Maybe they could throw in a pie as well. :rolleyes:

You remembered everything except a camera. Heck, maybe they'll offer her a photographer, makeup person, and a day's worth of glamor shots.

She likes pizza, too, right? Maybe they could throw in a pie as well. :rolleyes:

Add a credit card with no limits.

Since we are thinking outside of the box..

Witness protection for her and her family to give them (LE) info on where to find the body and protect them from the "kidnappers"..:eek:

If LE were to tell Casey... Tell us where Caylee's body is and...

You will be allowed to blame it on anyone you wish...
You will not be prosecuted for murder or for theft and forgery, all charges will be dropped...
Your family and friends will never know you did this...
Your boyfriend TonE will take you back...
You can continue to charade with your LE boyfriends and attorney and no one will care...
You will get a million dollars + for the story...

Then Casey will crack. In other words....... Never.

No, that is not what happened. Read the article more carefully. He got a *one time* feast with all the trimmings, not for life. And he had to pay for it himself.

I'm all for a deal like this, but not any deal which involves cost to the state,
or any extra privileges normal inmates don't get except on a one-time basis.

I'm fine with sending Casey to an all-day spa for pampering in return for a guilty plea to murder, but one-time only and only if she pays for it.

No, that is not what happened. Read the article more carefully. He got a *one time* feast with all the trimmings, not for life. And he had to pay for it himself.

I'm all for a deal like this, but not any deal which involves cost to the state,
or any extra privileges normal inmates don't get except on a one-time basis.

I'm fine with sending Casey to an all-day spa for pampering in return for a guilty plea to murder, but one-time only and only if she pays for it.

I'd be glad to send her twice to an all spa fest, as long as there was a firm guilty plea, followed by a move into the general population in prison.

Take the death penalty off the table. She can live a long, lonely life in prison where she belongs.

Hmmm....a cell phone with TonE's number? Just kidding! lol

Maybe if they allow her to plea it down and take the death penalty off the table. I doubt she'd do it even then though.

I don't think Casey will ever tell the whole truth. She will gamble on the jury not charging her with Caylee's death without a body.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member