Pretend you have LE's ear ....

jbar

Just My Opinion
Reaction score
What specific fact from this case would you want them to be sure to investigate fully? What is sticking out at you the MOST?

For me, I think they have, or are on their way to having the complete story with Casey so I really hope they aren't ignoring any potential role and/or cover-up ANY of the Anthony's may have played in this. I also hope they are keeping and eye and ear out to, specifically, what Cindy is doing and saying (daily!!) for potential "Obstruction of Justice" or "False statements to LE" charges.

The thing that has stuck out to me from the beginning is how she (Casey)obtained the information that Zenaida (the actual Zenaida that was cleared by LE) visited Sawgrass on June 17th. To me it clearly indicates that more than just Casey was involved.

I think I would want them to investigate WHY so many people were saying June 9th as the date that Caylee was last seen. How do so many people pick the wrong date and not pick up on the date being Father's Day? I can totally see how any other day during the month, it would be hard to remember. However, Father's Day? It just seems so......odd! Not to mention, if I was trying to figure out when I last did something, the first thing I'd do is look at a calendar to try and jog my memory!

JMO

What specific fact from this case would you want them to be sure to investigate fully? What is sticking out at you the MOST?

I've got a few -

1. The family dynamic and Casey's past behaviors. Did she ever threaten to do something to Caylee or against her parents before? Was she excessively careless about Caylee? Did she exhibit jealousy over Caylee?Don't know who can provide those answers though since the family will not open up with the truth.

2. ZG and sawgrass. I really have a hard time accepting that there is not some connection there - even if it is an innocent one. I want to know how Casey came up with that name.

3.The officer who lied about knowing Casey. He had to have known it would be found out. Why did he lie even when given a second chance to tell the truth? Why does she say she doesn't trust LE if they were some of her closest friends (lovers) and they were on good terms?

4. The shovel. What exactly was it used for?

I don't know if this is factual or not but I'd just like to know what she was doing all the days before Caylee went missing, when she was supposedly working and dropping off her at the sitters... was she just driving around with her....that part of all this I don't get...

I think I would want them to investigate WHY so many people were saying June 9th as the date that Caylee was last seen. How do so many people pick the wrong date and not pick up on the date being Father's Day? I can totally see how any other day during the month, it would be hard to remember. However, Father's Day? It just seems so......odd! Not to mention, if I was trying to figure out when I last did something, the first thing I'd do is look at a calendar to try and jog my memory!

JMO

Good one, it makes no sense unless CA kept insisting it was that date and they just believed her. She did say 31 days to the 911 operator, which would have put it on the 16th of June. Weird........

I want to know more about the day of the 24th -- the day George "found the gas cans in the trunk".

I would like to know what the "back up plan" was that TonE referred to in his statement. He seemed to know exactly what she meant by it but LE didnt ask him to elaborate on it. At least not that we know of anyway.

I would like to know what the "back up plan" was that TonE referred to in his statement. He seemed to know exactly what she meant by it but LE didnt ask him to elaborate on it. At least not that we know of anyway.

That was interesting. The only thing I can think of is that he didn't want to hear about it because he didn't want to know.

Pssssst...Yuri! Over here! Yes! Yes! It is SS! I know you know who I am. Did you have forensics check the key that Casey had and the inside of the ignition switch, the knobs, plus buttons in the vehicle for signs of Decomp, dirt, blood, or bodily fluids which may have been on her hands when she returned to the car after moving the body? This would give you a direct connection. (Also check the seatbelt clasp!) Might also want to check the CD case and the CD's she had in the car for the same materials. Music can be quite telling and could hold a significant amount of evidence.

Now that we have that out of the way...Let's talk...hehehe

LE, did you take DNA samples from the rest of the family members?

LE... Where is that blackjack? I'll bet it is a different phone number than her main cell phone. And who's name is that account in?

Yuri, Yuri, Yuri.......I have so many questions for you!! But I have the up most confidence that you already know the answers to my questions!

1. ZG and Sawgrass? It bothers me.
2. KT and why she changed her story?
3. What was Casey doing all that time for what was it 2 years? 4 years? while she claimed to be going to work?
4. What is the significance of the 9th of June to the Anthony's?
5. What is your theory?

Pssssst...Yuri! Over here! Yes! Yes! It is SS! I know you know who I am. Did you have forensics check the key that Casey had and the inside of the ignition switch, the knobs, plus buttons in the vehicle for signs of Decomp, dirt, blood, or bodily fluids which may have been on her hands when she returned to the car after moving the body? This would give you a direct connection. (Also check the seatbelt clasp!) Might also want to check the CD case and the CD's she had in the car for the same materials. Music can be quite telling and could hold a significant amount of evidence.

Now that we have that out of the way...Let's talk...hehehe

Things I never even thought about! Yes, I want to know these things now too!! :)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back