1569 users online (345 members and 1224 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

When/If Caylees remains are found

I think the Anthonys will try to say the babysitter killed Caylee. Do you think they will be able to accept Casey was responsible? Maybe the kidnapping/babysitter story was made up by Casey just to blame someone when they do find little Caylees body.

I just thought of this and thought I would throw it out to see what everyone thinks.

not with the evidence from Casey's car and from the dogs hitting on the Anthony home.

Hopeful One is offline Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light
    I agree. I think they're in too much denial. I do wish they would come to their senses if her little body is found. Although I can't imagine, as a parent, how hard that must be. To admit your child killed her own??? But it happens.

Justice for Travis

Sometimes the first step towards forgiveness is understanding that the other person is a complete idiot.

oh - I should have said - YES, they will try and blame on someone else, but with the evidence found it ain't gonna fly in court.

I just think it will be like the Petersons saying that Laci's killers heard Scott was at the Bay and planted Laci's body there to frame him.

Quote Originally Posted by lillygator View Post
    not with the evidence from Casey's car and from the dogs hitting on the Anthony home.
    No! Remember!!! That evidence was planted!!!!
    Death Leaves A Heartache No One Can Heal. Love Leaves A Memory No One Can Steal. Rest In Peace Caylee.

I think they will forever be in denial, no matter the outcome. They will never believe their own daughter could do such a thing.

I agree, they will never leave their state of denial. They will spend the rest of their lives doing all they can to help Casey find freedom. That's a very sad way of spending their lives but it's theirs to waste.

I believe they will finally come to terms with Caylee's death but they will never accept that Casey did this.
    Bitter are the tears of a child: Sweeten them.
    Deep are the thoughts of a child: Quiet them.
    Sharp is the grief of a child: Take it from him.
    Soft is the heart of a child: Do not harden it.
    ~Pamela Glenconner~

I don't think the Anthonys are in a state of denial. I think they knew from very early on that Caylee was dead and Casey was responsible. Whatever they did or said from thence forward was an attempt to cover for her and muddy the waters. The extreme emotional reaction that they have when mention of the fact that Caylee is deceased only proves that they are fearful of what charges they might also be brought up on for their complicity.

God Bless Lovely Little Caylee

They are in a 'State of covering up a crime' which is a far cry from Denial.

Quote Originally Posted by Beffie View Post
    I think the Anthonys will try to say the babysitter killed Caylee. Do you think they will be able to accept Casey was responsible? Maybe the kidnapping/babysitter story was made up by Casey just to blame someone when they do find little Caylees body.

I just thought of this and thought I would throw it out to see what everyone thinks.
    I agree but thats why they have been spinning all these elaborate tales- all so that they have someone to blame when she is found.
    It's ok, it won't fly....The entire country has been watching and knows what has been going on.

"Casey Anthony has no soul"~ from my good friend Lacey

i will cry and mourn for her .. for that precious baby who got born into a family that didnt deserve her .. and i will thank the lord she is with him and he will love her like they shouldve .like we all do

Quote Originally Posted by Beffie View Post

If that is the only new evidence that comes to light then yes I can totally see them saying that. It seems they are setting up for that defense as it is!

BUT if other evidence comes out that points directly to Casey and/or the Anthony home then it's over.....no more hiding behind fictional nannies.

Speaking of which...my fictional maid should be here any min to come clean this house of mine. She never shows up which is why my house is still a complete mess. *sigh*
    The law is reason, free from passion. - Aristotle

♫ ⊹⊱✿ ◕‿◕✿⊰⊹♫

Here, have a smoothie:

♫ ⊹⊱✿ ◕‿◕✿⊰⊹♫

"Do you wanna spar with me?" ~Juan Martinez

Even when that happens, I still don't think they will except/admit what happened. First when the body is found and announced that it "may" be here, they'll say that it's not. Then when the DNA is revealed, they'll say that it's everyone else's fault for not moving quickly enough to find her.

I do feel terrible that they're going through this. One day they were a normal family with some warts, now their lives are a mess and forever changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sassynic View Post
    If that is the only new evidence that comes to light then yes I can totally see them saying that. It seems they are setting up for that defense as it is!

BUT if other evidence comes out that points directly to Casey and/or the Anthony home then it's over.....no more hiding behind fictional nannies.

Speaking of which...my fictional maid should be here any min to come clean this house of mine. She never shows up which is why my house is still a complete mess. *sigh*
    Thanks for the belly laugh about your fictional maid! too funny!
    ~ Beating the drum of awareness ~

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast