When/If Caylees remains are found

Beffie

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I think the Anthonys will try to say the babysitter killed Caylee. Do you think they will be able to accept Casey was responsible? Maybe the kidnapping/babysitter story was made up by Casey just to blame someone when they do find little Caylees body.

I just thought of this and thought I would throw it out to see what everyone thinks.

not with the evidence from Casey's car and from the dogs hitting on the Anthony home.

I agree. I think they're in too much denial. I do wish they would come to their senses if her little body is found. Although I can't imagine, as a parent, how hard that must be. To admit your child killed her own??? But it happens. :(

oh - I should have said - YES, they will try and blame on someone else, but with the evidence found it ain't gonna fly in court.

I just think it will be like the Petersons saying that Laci's killers heard Scott was at the Bay and planted Laci's body there to frame him.

I think they will forever be in denial, no matter the outcome. They will never believe their own daughter could do such a thing.

I agree, they will never leave their state of denial. They will spend the rest of their lives doing all they can to help Casey find freedom. That's a very sad way of spending their lives but it's theirs to waste.

I believe they will finally come to terms with Caylee's death but they will never accept that Casey did this.

I don't think the Anthonys are in a state of denial. I think they knew from very early on that Caylee was dead and Casey was responsible. Whatever they did or said from thence forward was an attempt to cover for her and muddy the waters. The extreme emotional reaction that they have when mention of the fact that Caylee is deceased only proves that they are fearful of what charges they might also be brought up on for their complicity.

God Bless Lovely Little Caylee

They are in a 'State of covering up a crime' which is a far cry from Denial.

I think the Anthonys will try to say the babysitter killed Caylee. Do you think they will be able to accept Casey was responsible? Maybe the kidnapping/babysitter story was made up by Casey just to blame someone when they do find little Caylees body.

I just thought of this and thought I would throw it out to see what everyone thinks.

I agree but thats why they have been spinning all these elaborate tales- all so that they have someone to blame when she is found.
It's ok, it won't fly....The entire country has been watching and knows what has been going on.

i will cry and mourn for her .. for that precious baby who got born into a family that didnt deserve her .. and i will thank the lord she is with him and he will love her like they shouldve .like we all do

If that is the only new evidence that comes to light then yes I can totally see them saying that. It seems they are setting up for that defense as it is!

BUT if other evidence comes out that points directly to Casey and/or the Anthony home then it's over.....no more hiding behind fictional nannies.

Speaking of which...my fictional maid should be here any min to come clean this house of mine. She never shows up which is why my house is still a complete mess. *sigh*

Even when that happens, I still don't think they will except/admit what happened. First when the body is found and announced that it "may" be here, they'll say that it's not. Then when the DNA is revealed, they'll say that it's everyone else's fault for not moving quickly enough to find her.

I do feel terrible that they're going through this. One day they were a normal family with some warts, now their lives are a mess and forever changed.

If that is the only new evidence that comes to light then yes I can totally see them saying that. It seems they are setting up for that defense as it is!

BUT if other evidence comes out that points directly to Casey and/or the Anthony home then it's over.....no more hiding behind fictional nannies.

Speaking of which...my fictional maid should be here any min to come clean this house of mine. She never shows up which is why my house is still a complete mess. *sigh*

:laugh::laughitup: Thanks for the belly laugh about your fictional maid! too funny!

I have no doubt this was the exact reason for "kidnapping/babysitter" story in the first place!! Also...it is part of my theory that Casey wasn't alone in concocting such a story. It has built-in factors of reasonable doubt (or so they thought) as they set up this ZG, Sawgrass scenario, and so on. It reeks of planning, but it failed on the levels of forensics, cover up, and the undoing of all the lies in the process.

I believe they actually felt that LE was going to buy that whole story and this would be a missing child/poor Casey case. It backfired miserably because LE nor the public are that stupid. The fact it went national almost immediately shocked them as they didn't expect it, imo.

I think if they find Caylee and are able to determine time of death and they find out she has been dead since 6/16 - then Casey will have to explain why a dead child was calling her in July and Cindy will have to explain why she says her mother spoke to Caylee in July and how a dead girl was in PR, Texas and or NY.

I feel like now, right now on day 80 that the child has been gone, that Casey is very satisfied that the body will not be found or be so decomposed no eveidence will be extracted. But if they are going to go with the babysitter killing Caylee - that means she was alive on July 15th because she spoke to her mother as per casey - so her body would have to have been decomposing for only 50 days instead of 80. That is a big difference.

I think if they find Caylee and are able to determine time of death and they find out she has been dead since 6/16 - then Casey will have to explain why a dead child was calling her in July and Cindy will have to explain why she says her mother spoke to Caylee in July and how a dead girl was in PR, Texas and or NY.

I feel like now, right now on day 80 that the child has been gone, that Casey is very satisfied that the body will not be found or be so decomposed no eveidence will be extracted. But if they are going to go with the babysitter killing Caylee - that means she was alive on July 15th because she spoke to her mother as per casey - so her body would have to have been decomposing for only 50 days instead of 80. That is a big difference.

My theory is the decomposing is the very reason why Casey waited all that time to tell her mother about Caylee's disappearence. She was hoping that would be enough time for little Caylee's body to decompose just enuf to not have a conclusive evidence of manner of death.

Another reason she is not going to ever tell anyone where Caylee is. The more time that passes, the better for her.

She is miscalculating though. People have been tried and convicted without a body and with a small amount of physical evidence. With the DNA and possible dumpster evidence, it's all mounting against her. Finding Caylee's body would help immensely and could bring her a decent funeral and burial.

I really think the new story would be that when Casey went back to pick up Caylee she was dead, especially since she added that she saw Zanny and her sister Sam at the park. She will say that she found the body and knew they would blame her so that is why she had to go hide the body and that is why she was in her trunk with the DNA and all.

I think the Anthonys will try to blame Caylee's death on the babysitter or others, but I feel there's too much evidence the suggest it was Casey.

Why would the babysitter or anyone outside the Anthony family put Caylee in the backyard of the Anthony home (cadaver dog hits) for a period of time?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back