1461 users online (221 members and 1240 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Post OCSO Caylee Updates Site

http://www.ocso.com/Default.aspx?tabid=547

I thought I'd start a thread of the updates as they come in on OSCO's Update site.

Posted 08.28.08 - 5:05 pm Jim Solomons Media Update 9 9/3/2008
    Posted 09.03.08 - 3:15pm Jim Solomons Media Update 10 9/3/2008

Posted 09.03.08 - 3:16pm Jim Solomons Fraud3 Affidavit 9/3/2008
    Posted 09.03.08 - 3:16pm Jim Solomons Fraud4 Affidavit 9/3/2008
    Bitter are the tears of a child: Sweeten them.
    Deep are the thoughts of a child: Quiet them.
    Sharp is the grief of a child: Take it from him.
    Soft is the heart of a child: Do not harden it.
    ~Pamela Glenconner~

CAYLEE ANTHONY UPDATE #9 August 28, 2008

We continue to receive inquiries in reference to forensic evidence pertaining to the Caylee Anthony investigation recently returned to the Sheriff’s Office. We once again confirm that we have received and expect to continue to receive forensic results from evidence in that case from at least two forensic laboratories.

As we have previously stated, because of the sensitivity of this ongoing criminal investigation, we will stay the course and reserve our right to withhold any and all evidentiary details until such details become a matter of public record. We can affirm that every piece of evidence returned on this case is being carefully reviewed by investigators assigned to the case and the Orange/Osceola State Attorney’s Office.

Our primary objective in this ongoing investigation is to locate Caylee Anthony.

Capt. Nieves will be available to discuss this information with you in our downstairs lobby, Central Complex – 2500 West Colonial Drive – until 5:00 PM to 5:30 PM today.
    ~Pamela Glenconner~

Thanks for posting this.

CAYLEE ANTHONY UPDATE #10 September 3, 2008

Sheriff Beary donates $5,000 in drug forfeiture money
    to assist Texas EquuSearch team

Sheriff Beary will announce a $5,000 donation in forfeited drug money to assist the efforts of Texas EquuSearch, the non-profit search and recovery organization who came to Orange County to assist in the search for Caylee Anthony. The highly specialized, high-tech search and recovery team has been and continues to be an invaluable asset in the Sheriff’s Office’s ongoing effort to locate the missing three year old. Volunteers working under the direction of EquuSearch are searching locations considered to be areas of interest by Sheriff’s investigators. While their efforts have not led to the recovery of Caylee they are quickly and efficiently eliminating areas that investigators are interested in.

Employees and volunteer groups associated with the Sheriff’s Office may soon be joining EquuSearch’s search effort as early as tomorrow. Up to 80 alumni from the Sheriff’s Civilian Police Academy will be participating in the search as will a number of civilian agency employees. We have also received word that a number of Loyal Order of the Moose members from the Orlando, Azalea Park, County Line, Kissimmee, Pine Castle, and South Lake County Lodges will provide much needed manpower for the search.

Sheriff’s Investigators have filed additional check fraud and theft charges on Casey Anthony early this afternoon. Two counts of uttering a forged check, two counts of petit theft, and two counts of fraudulent use of personal identification. Those charging affidavits will be available on the Caylee Anthony section of our web site… http://www.ocso.com

Sheriff Beary will be at the Texas EquuSearch staging area at 5750 TG Lee Boulevard today at 3:00 PM to answer any questions you might have.
    ~Pamela Glenconner~

poco is offline A cat will blink when struck with a hammer.
    [QUOTE=liltigress;2611695]CAYLEE ANTHONY UPDATE #10 September 3, 2008

Employees and volunteer groups associated with the Sheriff’s Office may soon be joining EquuSearch’s search effort as early as tomorrow. Up to 80 alumni from the Sheriff’s Civilian Police Academy will be participating in the search as will a number of civilian agency employees. We have also received word that a number of Loyal Order of the Moose members from the Orlando, Azalea Park, County Line, Kissimmee, Pine Castle, and South Lake County Lodges will provide much needed manpower for the search.

[QUOTE]

Such great news!!! The ball is rolling. Thanks so much for sharing this information.

So often times it happens that we live our life in chains, and we never even know we have the key. ...Eagles, "Already Gone"

Quote Originally Posted by liltigress View Post
    CAYLEE ANTHONY UPDATE #10 September 3, 2008

Sheriff Beary donates $5,000 in drug forfeiture money
    to assist Texas EquuSearch team

Sheriff Beary will announce a $5,000 donation in forfeited drug money to assist the efforts of Texas EquuSearch, the non-profit search and recovery organization who came to Orange County to assist in the search for Caylee Anthony. The highly specialized, high-tech search and recovery team has been and continues to be an invaluable asset in the Sheriff’s Office’s ongoing effort to locate the missing three year old. Volunteers working under the direction of EquuSearch are searching locations considered to be areas of interest by Sheriff’s investigators. While their efforts have not led to the recovery of Caylee they are quickly and efficiently eliminating areas that investigators are interested in.

Sheriff’s Investigators have filed additional check fraud and theft charges on Casey Anthony early this afternoon. Two counts of uttering a forged check, two counts of petit theft, and two counts of fraudulent use of personal identification. Those charging affidavits will be available on the Caylee Anthony section of our web site… http://www.ocso.com

Sheriff Beary will be at the Texas EquuSearch staging area at 5750 TG Lee Boulevard today at 3:00 PM to answer any questions you might have.
    Looks like more charges today?

unsaid is offline I don't know and you don't know either! LOL
    So I read the one regarding the check fraud. http://www.ocso.com/LinkClick.aspx?l...d=547&mid=1935

It says receipts were attached but they aren't included in the file online. I am dying to know....WHAT DID CASEY PURCHASE AT TARGET WITH THE STOLEN CHECK MONEY? Has any info been released about this that I'm just missing?

Both of these accounts were from Amy's stolen checks, so it appears that all 6 new charges were a direct result from this. This shows there were 2 checks stolen and cashed.

http://www.ocso.com/LinkClick.aspx?l...d=547&mid=1935
    Posted 09.03.08 - 3:16pm Jim Solomons Fraud3 Affidavit 9/3/2008
    Check #144 for $155.47 to Target.

http://www.ocso.com/LinkClick.aspx?l...d=547&mid=1935
    Posted 09.03.08 - 3:16pm Jim Solomons Fraud4 Affidavit 9/3/2008
    Check #143 for $137.77 to Target.
    ~Pamela Glenconner~

Here is another update regarding 5K donated to TES:

Posted 09.03.08 - 3:15pm Jim SolomonsMedia Update 109/3/2008120.83 Download

There is already a thread discussing this ... can we move this topic there? I had started one and didn't know & deleted mine ... the board is getting convoluted with repeating topics....

Quote Originally Posted by SoCaliMom View Post
    There is already a thread discussing this ... can we move this topic there? I had started one and didn't know & deleted mine ... the board is getting convoluted with repeating topics....
    This thread isn't specifically about fraud charges, but instead, the information released through the OSCO on the Caylee Updates site.

Media Breifings/Updates
    Public Records Requests
    ~Pamela Glenconner~

CAYLEE ANTHONY UPDATE #11 September 4, 2008

Volunteers needed for Caylee Anthony Search

The Sheriff’s Office continues to receive invaluable support from the Texas EquuSearch team that has come to Orlando to assist in the agency’s effort to locate Caylee Anthony. The agency continues to receive calls from citizens wanting to assist with this ongoing effort. Texas EquuSearch and the Sheriff’s Office are seeking volunteers to participate in searches for the missing three year old on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday (September 5, 6, and 7). Volunteers are asked to meet at the search command center at 6317 TPC Boulevard before 8:30 AM. Volunteers will be given maps of the area and assembled into search teams. The daily searches will continue until dusk/dark.

We also continue to receive calls in reference to the specific nature of evidence recovered during the course of the Caylee Anthony investigation. As has been the policy during the course of this or any ongoing investigation being conducted by this agency, the Sheriff’s Office can not and will not provide details regarding the specific nature of criminal evidence it has recovered or expects to recover during the course of the investigation.

We will endeavor to provide you with the most recent and up to date information on this case immediately as it becomes available. Whatever information in released throughout the course of this investigation will ultimately be posted on the Caylee Anthony portion of the agency’s web site.

http://www.ocso.com/Default.aspx?tabid=547
    ~Pamela Glenconner~

Quote Originally Posted by SoCaliMom View Post
    ... the board is getting convoluted with repeating topics....
    I agree....I love this place and am grateful for all Tricia does, but it seems to me things have gotten out of hand since the general discussion thread is gone....every one is opening a new thread for every thought, because they can't express them elsewhere, and because there are now so many threads, no one knows if one has been started on the topic yet or not. I love this place, but found it more enjoyable and easier to know what was going on when we had the general discussion thread. Oh well.

proudmomma is offline R.I.P. Sweet Caylee Marie, You Deserved So Much Better.
    so hard for Caylee!!

JUSTICE
    For Travis Alexander!!
    Everything I Type Is IMO
    Unless Otherwise Stated.

Quote Originally Posted by bunnyphoenix1 View Post
    I agree....I love this place and am grateful for all Tricia does, but it seems to me things have gotten out of hand since the general discussion thread is gone....every one is opening a new thread for every thought, because they can't express them elsewhere, and because there are now so many threads, no one knows if one has been started on the topic yet or not. I love this place, but found it more enjoyable and easier to know what was going on when we had the general discussion thread. Oh well.
    i tended to stay away from the general discussion due to time constraints... i like the separate topics, just because i notice if there is something new and i can keep up better. I lose track of the whole thing in the gen. thread. Just a thought for someone like me, relatively new last month.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast