Support Thread: Tim Miller & Texas Eq Search

Thank you so much and thank you to LE for their support too.

You both rock the house so much.

Sending much love and support your way from Canada.

Please find her. I know you can. Searching with you from here.

Diane

I posted a message under Nicole R. Thanks so much for the link :)

AWESOME JOB on NG show tonight Tim.

Behind you all the way. You rock!!!!

Thank you so very much from the bottom of my heart for all you and your team do for us all.

Tim, you already know this, but you are my "ManSaint".
Love and Respect
Blink

Hello Tim,

I hold your organization in highest regard and I appreciate your untiring efforts in bringing the victims home. Thank you for searching for Caylee.

I have added Texas EquuSearch to my list of organizations that I support with donations.

:blowkiss:

tim havnt ever talked to you ,but i see you do such great things .. and i think you are a wonderful man for trying to find caylee .. thank you for that she means so much to us all as all the missing do .. your truely a hero for what your doing and have done to help others . i have so much respect for you .. :blowkiss:

Done, done and done.

Tim. Do not ever stop. You are amazing.

Thinking of you in Oregon <3

Tim Miller is my hero. Goodness emanates from him and his goodness brings solace to many.

Great job Tim in sticking up for Caylee you don't need the rest of the Anthony's help, because they all living in a fantasy land with their fairytale of lies. I am so glad you stuck it out and LE is now assisting you in what you need for your searches. YOU ROCK DUDE!!!!
... Now find that poor sweet baby, so there can be justice for Caylee!!!

Tim,

Thank you for what you are doing. Searching for Caylee when her family is being so uncooperative and angry. I imagine this is tough to hear from the family, when you have so many others asking for and seeking your help. Thank you for sticking by this precious little girl, when only strangers and the community seem to be interested in finding some closure. You have LE's support and you have ALL of our support here at WS.

:blowkiss:

Cubby

Hi there! Many of us were more than outraged at the Anthony's shocking treatment of Tim Miller and EquuSearch, so we decided to compose a letter of support to him and his team. We are trying to collect as many signatures as possible, as a small gesture of gratitude. Many people cannot afford to send a donation to TES, but we can at least say thank you! I will add the signatures as they come in, please do not use your real name, (that's just my suggestion). We are trying to collect at least a thousand sigs. Thank you in advance, ~ Melissa

http://justice4caylee.forumotion.net/search-effort-f12/letter-to-tes-please-sign-t364.htm

Dear Tim and ES Team Members,
We would first like to thank you for coming back to Orlando and continuing your search for Caylee Marie Anthony. Your dedication and your tireless efforts on behalf of Caylee, speak volumes about your impeccable character and integrity. We are so glad to have you and your team on this little angel’s side. Caylee’s innocent, sweet, face has captured the hearts of millions of people throughout the world and a few of us would like to remind you that your efforts are so appreciated and applauded!

We understand that the family has tried to frustrate you in your search for Caylee, and for that, we are so very sorry. Sadly, it is obvious that the Anthony family has no interest whatsoever in finding Caylee. But, unlike Caylee’s biological family, we, Caylee’s adopted family, would like to see every possible effort made to find her. She deserves to be found and laid to rest properly. We are grateful that your team has stepped up to the plate, in spite of the complete ingratitude of the Anthony family, to bring precious Caylee home.

We support you, the Texas EquuSearch team, Law Enforcement Officers, FBI, Leonard Padilla and his team, and all the searchers that have come together to bring sweet Caylee home. "If not for the selfless efforts of you and your organization, too many families would never have found the closure they so desperately needed." The compassion all of you have shown over the years for otherwise nameless, faceless families and victims, has secured a special place for you in our Hall of Heroes. Tim, you and your team are outstanding examples of humanity at its finest! We just wanted to recognize you for being a shining light in the midst of a dark tragedy. You are much loved and celebrated, and we thank you from the bottom of our hearts.
Guardian Angel

Guardian angels are all around us,
you can see them everywhere.
Just look into a mother's loving eyes,
or a baby's blessed stare.

They're the people who warm the homeless,
and give the hungry a bite to eat.
They put a roof over a lost child's head,
and shoes upon his feet.

Out of all the things they do for us,
Their greatest gift is their love.
Though you can't see their wings or halos,
you know they're a blessing from above.

For all the families that you have reunited,
and broken hearts you've brought closure to,
For the voice that you have given to the silent,
Their true guardian angel is you. ~ Poem author, Mandi Jones 2008

This is a wonderful idea. :) I hate to appear stupid, but for the life of me I can't figure out how to sign the letter. I keep clicking on the links but am just going in circles. Please help the technologically challenged. :crazy:

Just post a reply with your user name, or whatever name you would like to use, and I'll add it manually to the original copy...sorry I wasn't more clear! lol...And consider yourself added, thank you!

Just post a reply with your user name, or whatever name you would like to use, and I'll add it manually to the original copy...sorry I wasn't more clear! lol...And consider yourself added, thank you!

Oh thank you so much ! :blowkiss:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy
Back