Max. Time In Jail?

Sassynic

Loves Sleuthing
Reaction score
I have a headache trying to look this up online...so much to go thru!!

So can any legal eagle in here add up the total current charges on Casey and tell us what the Maximum time she is looking at?

I'm just curious. Because usually the news outlets tell us themselves but for some reason not one that I have found has done this for the Casey case.

I have a headache trying to look this up online...so much to go thru!!

So can any legal eagle in here add up the total current charges on Casey and tell us what the Maximum time she is looking at?

I'm just curious. Because usually the news outlets tell us themselves but for some reason not one that I have found has done this for the Casey case.

Over the weekend, after her arrest on Friday night, one of the central FL news stations reported she was looking at 17 years. The new charges would add additional time I think.

Nice!!! Ty for the info. And now I only hope that the jury/judge throws the book at her. It's better than nothing I guess.

Waiting for those murder charges annnnyyyy day now. *sigh*

Of course a Google search brought up a case of a man who had stolen similar amounts of money (only three counts though) and he got 18 months on two of the charges to be run concurrently and time served for the third charge.

She would likely be able to serve concurrently, and time served would count. I highly doubt she would get the maximum for these charges. The economic charges really are minor.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back