Searchers Find Evidence

was it found by the vonulteers, maybe they will say on the news tonight.

LoL...sorry Kimi! My heart about stopped when I got that e-mail alert...then I clicked on the link and it really does not give us much :mad:
I am sooo praying they find this little girl soon!

Good! Cindy was trying desperately to keep searchers away. Too close to finding Caylee? I think so.

Welly, welly, looka here looka here. Poor Tim Miller. I'll bet he's never seen the likes of anyone like Cindy Anthony. That's all I have to say on that!! ;)

IMO, brown paper bags means it was (ETA) NOT human remains.

I hope the guards at the jail are keeping Casey updated. :behindbar

Fingers crossed that it's something that could help the case along. My heart is breaking for Caylee.

Just asking...how do we KNOW its evidence regarding Caylee?

I too hope it is something that is able to help the case.

IMO, brown paper bags means it was human remains.

Why would you say that? They took brown paper bagged evidence out of the Anthony's home several times, and so far no human remains reported.

Everything they find they take away in brown paper bags....
how do you get that it was human remains just from that?

I was going to say the same thing. If you remember back to when they took items from the Anthony's home...they were in paper bags as well. I specifically remember the shovel that had a bag on top and a bag on the bottom.

This does point to what some posters have said about Casey covering her bum by changing her story to 'Zanny and Sam took Caylee in Blancard Park' :eek:

Why would you say that? They took brown paper bagged evidence out of the Anthony's home several times, and so far no human remains reported.

I would also think human remains would go in a body bag?

IMO, brown paper bags means it was human remains.

I hope the guards at the jail are keeping Casey updated. :behindbar

I was just about to post the opposite. Brown paper bags means it was NOT human remains. Human remains are generally transferred very carefully to a body bag so that any trace evidence is not disturbed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back