HL says TES searching landfill today

CarrieSis

Reaction score
It was only a brief mention but Headline News just stated TES was searching the landfill today.

Also has Padilla on about his "shock the world" statement.

Can someone confirm if TES did indeed search the landfill?

I hope they've decided to move the search there.

We know they were in Blanchard Park today, which is why this sounds unusual to me. But I'm just letting ya'll know what was said and will be interested to know if we can get any sort of confirmation!

Please notice that the Blanchard Park search news did not specifically state "TES searchers" ... and there is at least one other group out searching, that I know of.

"
Evidence Collected From Caylee Anthony Searchers

Investigators came to the Blanchard Park area where a search group is looking for missing toddler Caylee Anthony and collected evidence on Wednesday afternoon.

The evidence was placed into brown paper bags and removed from the scene, but it is unknown what was in the bags."

Actually on WESH just a few minutes ago I could swear they did name TES by name, stating they had invited them along with them today.

My memory is not so good though so yes perhaps it was another search group, I wasn't paying total attention to that part.

No, I meant that TES could very well have been at the Landfill, and maybe this other group was in Blanchard park.

Yes.

I was watching Headline News on CNN where they reported TES, by name, going to search the landfill (they had Padilla on talking about the dumpster and it was the amscot dumpster he referred to btw)

and then the WESH web feed for the news came on and (I was pretty sure) stated that TES was in Blanchard Park and had invited them along today, and they made a find down by the water's edge and called LE who came out and collected evidence, raccoon bones and don't know what else.

LP new theory:

Caylee was alive on the 24th when JG heard CA tell Caylee to get off the table. He thinks an accident happened on the evening of the 24th and she rode around with the body in her trunk until the 27th when she disposed of the body in a dumpster.

LP new theory:

Caylee was alive on the 24th when JG heard CA tell Caylee to get off the table. He thinks an accident happened on the evening of the 24th and she rode around with the body in her trunk until the 27th when she disposed of the body in a dumpster.

I have toyed with this theory as well.. Something about the 24th.. Too many things on/from/linked to that day.

Why the chloroform then? Padilla knows about that. What is so shocking about an accident and she dumped her child like garbage?

I'm glad the landfill is being searched. I followed the searches in large landfills for the Blagg family and Lori Hacking.
IF they are able to find Caylee's body, I believe it will be located in the landfill.

I think Casey had several reasons to put her body in a garbage bag and throw the body in a dumpster, the most important being her disdain and passivity regarding all things Caylee when she was alive. Casey wasn't going to the trouble of digging a grave, or dumping a weighted body in a body of water or a swamp, IMO.

Casey threw her out like the trash she had become to her. IMO.

She's there, no doubt in my mind, and for the first time since this happened, I do believe she is findable..

I have been trying to keep up with the threads, and forgive me if this has been said....but I suspect Casey COULD have tried to dispose of Caylee by burning her with the gas from those stolen gas cans. Maybe she is so smug because there is so little left of the body??!!! Maybe she thinks she is smarter than LE because of the way she disposed of Cayee. She isn't acting like she is afraid of LE running across the little body. :(

I'm glad the landfill is being searched. I followed the searches in large landfills for the Blagg family and Lori Hacking.
IF they are able to find Caylee's body, I believe it will be located in the landfill.

I think Casey had several reasons to put her body in a garbage bag and throw the body in a dumpster, the most important being her disdain and passivity regarding all things Caylee when she was alive. Casey wasn't going to the trouble of digging a grave, or dumping a weighted body in a body of water or a swamp, IMO.

Casey threw her out like the trash she had become to her. IMO.
just thinking of it this way makes me cry .. i have tried to put myself in a persons shoes as to why they could ever harm thier babies and i cant come up with an answer not one ... that makes any sense to me anyway . babies should be loved and treasured always

little rnb it takes more to burn a body then some gas.

just thinking of it this way makes me cry .. i have tried to put myself in a persons shoes as to why they could ever harm thier babies and i cant come up with an answer not one ... that makes any sense to me anyway . babies should be loved and treasured always

I feel the exact same way you do! I am a mommy to 4 kids, I had my oldest when I was 18 and in high school still. I could NEVER NEVER EVER think of doing anything to every harm a hair on any of their heads, even my oldest, when I was a young, single mom, just like CA. I just don't get it. It makes me sick to my stomach.:shakehead:

I have toyed with this theory as well.. Something about the 24th.. Too many things on/from/linked to that day.

I have been looking high and low for the last week to find someone say if there was a freezer in the garage. Finally, last night I saw it in there on NG. I can't imagine that she killed that baby on the 16-18th and didn't dispose of the body until the 26th-27th unless there was a freezer involved. Too hot in ORlando in June. I just can't help but wonder, where was she and who had her for that 10 days???

I do hope that if they search the landfill, they are careful. There are so many chances for injury for both them and their service animals. It is very important to all of us to know what happened and recover the body if there is one. But it is not worth the death or serious injury of another. I wish them all luck and will be praying for them.

I do hope that if they search the landfill, they are careful. There are so many chances for injury for both them and their service animals. It is very important to all of us to know what happened and recover the body if there is one. But it is not worth the death or serious injury of another. I wish them all luck and will be praying for them.

I agree, and trust the professionals on this one. I also pray for the people that recover her; it's horrific and unforgettable, but SOO important. Be safe.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back