Theory On Car Trunk Scratches

Status
Not open for further replies.

dejavu101

Reaction score
I live in the Tampa area, and we have lots of vultures. I hesitated for days posting this because it is rather gruesome to think about. IMO the scratches could have been made by vultures landing on the car trunk. This seems to fit in with the theory that Caylee was left for a few days in the trunk.

I am a newbie here, and I am so glad I found this awesome website. You all
rock! as my son would say and I hope I have not posted this incorrectly,
I did do a search and nothing relevent came up for scratches.

she was "dating" several cops. Them gunbelts do tend to scratch the paint of you get my drift.

Well. it was 10 year old car, they do get scratched

Scratches from backing up to close to the dumpster.

I live in the Tampa area, and we have lots of vultures. I hesitated for days posting this because it is rather gruesome to think about. IMO the scratches could have been made by vultures landing on the car trunk. This seems to fit in with the theory that Caylee was left for a few days in the trunk.

I am a newbie here, and I am so glad I found this awesome website. You all
rock! as my son would say and I hope I have not posted this incorrectly,
I did do a search and nothing relevent came up for scratches.

Do we know for sure if these scratches are outside or inside the trunk????

I guess there's a possibility that a dog smelled the decomposing body in the trunk and was scratching at it. I wonder if the tow yard keeps a watch dog on site?

Do we know when these scratches occurred? This is a ten year old car... they might not have been new.

It could be that she drove down a narrow back road through the woods...all those trees.

It was said in the documents that there are scratches along the trunk. To me, that seems like they might have been made by brush.

I think the scratches are important enough that they were mentioned in this case. The image I had was that they were caused by backing into a wooded or brush area.

geez, i thought it was stated at one point that they were inside the trunk... like maybe Caylee was trying to claw her way out. The outside is much easier to swallow. Not that any of this is relieving at all. I just hope and pray that this evil woman didn't make this precious child suffer.

I am thinking there were scratches on the trunk because Casey was standing on the trunk to toss Caylee in the dumpster or Caylees things and Casey's things that would have contained evidence. I don't think she could toss a 30 lb child into the dumpster, they are high usually, without standing on something. And since the car was parked by the dumpster this makes the most sense to me..she was standing on the trunk disposing of things into the dumpster.

I think it was branches also. How far could you drive off-road in a car like that--what kind of terrain?

Nothing stopping her from going into the woods as far as she could and carrying Caylee's body a distance. Thinking also of somewhere high up she could have tossed her body from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23