1209 users online (214 members and 995 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

What did she buy at Target and How did she do it?

Has it been released what she actually bought for over 100 dollars 3 days in a row at target? Garbage bags? Bleach? Anything for Caylee?
    I hope they can subpoena those receipts to find out exactly what this girl purchased. Maybe that would lead them in a direction.
    And I would add that the truth and Ms. Anthony are strangers

Chlorine?

Shavaun is offline I can't figure out if this is Jimmy or Pinky. Has he got one eye or two?
    I am sure they have the recpts.

She also went to Winn Dixie.

"As of this writing, there is nothing to suggest that anyone but Casey Anthony is responsible for the death and disposable of Caylee Anthony."

Detective Corporal Yuri Melich
    OSCO Supplemental Report
    Case Number 08-074777
    eid 002684

thatswhatshesaid is offline Jacee Lee Dugard IS and HAS a Mother Of The Year.
    I'm morbidly curious enough to see the receipts, too. I picture her buying clothes, some groceries (for TonE to show him what a domestic godesss/baby killer she is) a ten dollar mascara, a seven dollar lipstick and some Ky Massage Oils and that would easily be in the 100 range. And it would be easy to do it a few times in a week. (Ask me how I know, it's a good day when I get out of Super Target for less than $100!)

She's such a phony.

Maybe that dress it kind of looks like an Isaac Mizrahi they sell a lot of trendy dresses there. Also T said she would always buy grocerys and tonight lon NG her producer talked with T and he said when he picked hr up she was standing by thecar with groceries.

I'm sure they have video..if not they can go through the transactions that day for the amount she spent. They could also have video of which register she went through. Actually they have the check so all the info would be on the back of the check when they run it through the register. I'm sure they know exactly what she purchased. I'm curious to find out.
    A Mother's love is a lifelong commitment
    to selflessness

It said on the statements/reports that the receipts were taken into evidence.

I have a question

How much $ can you write a check over for at Target??

I'm thinking it is $100 because of the totals

$111.01
    $137.77
    $155.47
    When you make a monster, sooner of later the villagers get mad and show up at your castle with torches and pitch forks. It's life. Get used to it....

Unlike the living,when the dead speak,they do not lie.

Tim Miller says you can't put a price on a childs life--The A's are out to prove him wrong.

Scoop on the Checks

OK, here you go, from the Fraud documents:

7/08/08 Check #142 to Target in Orlando for $111.01
    7/10/08 Check #143 to Target in Winter Garden FL for $137.77
    7/10/08 Check #144 to Target in Orlando for $155.47
    7/12/08 Check #145 to WinnDixie for $92.62
    7/15/08 Check #146 to Casey Anthony for $250
    Electronic Check presented for payment on 7/19/08 to AT&T in the amount of $574

(And remember, I don't remember which interview, but someone else here will, LH said that the cell phone records only went up until July 8, 2008, because her phone was cut off for non-payment in the amount of $574.)

All these checks were on AH's BOA (Bank of America) account, and OCSO LE were given the checks, the cashier's tape, the receipt for items purchased, video tape and photos.

Checks 143 and 144 had CaseyA's name and signature on them and a Florida DL was captured on the back of the checks, which belongs to CaseyA. Along with the checks, receipts, video tape and photos, sworn statements by the cashiers who conducted these transactions were also attached to the report.

Check 146 was made out to Casey Anthony and was cashed at the BOA.

:::shakes head is disbelief::: She is a piece of work. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Be good to one another,
    Sundance

Red face Opps forgot to say

That these are not the charges she was arrested for on 8/29/08. These charges have just been filed.

From The Investigator's Notes on the Fraud report 3:

Defendant Anthony was arrested on 8/29/08 on related fraud charges Case # 08-0743939.
    Other Related Cases Numbers: 08-085031

Fraud Report Case Number: 08-086667

Sorry for leaving that out.

Kid

that took major cajones. wonder if she took cash out. I am tempted to call Target and find out their policy on cash back with a check.

Ohhhh, what a burning question, PJsMommy. I now am curious as to what she purchased. It would be telling. Kind of like the contents of Peterson's car while trying to make his break for the border.....supposedly.

My ears are perked up on this one.
    As always, this is my humble opinion.

Conquer the angry man by love.
    Conquer the ill-natured man by goodness.
    Conquer the miser with generosity.
    Conquer the liar with truth.

The Dhammapada

Did the cashiers at Target not realize the name on the check was clearly not the name on the driver's liscense?

thatswhatshesaid is offline Jacee Lee Dugard IS and HAS a Mother Of The Year.
    Most stores now just run the check through their machine and have the routing number confirm with the bank that the funds are in the account. So, they might not have even checked her ID.

Quote Originally Posted by Sundance View Post
    That these are not the charges she was arrested for on 8/29/08. These charges have just been filed.

From The Investigator's Notes on the Fraud report 3:

Defendant Anthony was arrested on 8/29/08 on related fraud charges Case # 08-0743939.
    Other Related Cases Numbers: 08-085031

Fraud Report Case Number: 08-086667

Sorry for leaving that out.

Kid
    thanks for posting that. Very good info.

wow that girl was down with OPP, other peoples property!!

Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast