Questioning Padilla's scenario

shell610

Reaction score
From what I gather he is thinking the Caylee didn't die until the 24th or after??That doesn't make sense to me, where would Caylee have been from the June 16th to the 24th?

Where was she the day George found the gas cans in the trunk? That was the 24th!!

Why would LE have them be looking in the areas of the pings that I believe came before the 24th?

Why would she get(however she got it) ZGs name and start using it long before the 24th?

I believe she was dead long before the 24th then moved to the trunk and then taken somewhere else.

This whole case gives a new meaning to "she let's her kid get away with murder" !!! Don't you think?

I definitely agree with you that the date of the crime was the 16th. Otherwise, people would have seen Caylee. Casey is a social animal, and we know the babysitter didn't exist. So are we really to believe that Casey went off into the woods for solitude with Caylee from the 16th until the 24th? I think not.

Also I don't think cadaver dogs would hit on area that a body only laid for a few minutes or so after death. For example: if someone drowned they pulled them out tried CPR and picked them up and rushed them to the car (this case the trunk) I don't think enough decomposition would happen there on the ground for dogs to hit on. I think more than immediate decomposition of a body would have had to have happened. That is just my theory, I am certainally no expert.

Casey was there on the 24th but Caylee wasn't. So how did the dogs hit on the backyard.

I definitely agree with you that the date of the crime was the 16th. Otherwise, people would have seen Caylee. Casey is a social animal, and we know the babysitter didn't exist. So are we really to believe that Casey went off into the woods for solitude with Caylee from the 16th until the 24th? I think not.

Yep. The 16th. George saw her leave @ 1pm. According to the 431 pages released, she was at Tony's apartment that night by 7pm. No Caylee. Cindy wasn't babysitting and there is no nanny.
It happened 6/16.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back