1121 users online (182 members and 939 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

IMO Casey is quite confident

Thinking on this last night, it really hit me, Casey is confident that Caylee won't be found. TES is in town, the Body Hunters are in town, the FBI is searching, not to mention local LE ......ALL THIS MANPOWER and yet Casey doesn't seem to be the least bit fazed or scared. Casey didn't accept the immunity deal and just spends her days in her room on the computer (which she has to know is being traced) and baking brownies. The only time I've seen her upset was when she was first incarcerated and denied a lower bail.

Whatever she did with Caylee, she's confident about it. If I were in her shoes, with all the manpower looking for Caylee, I'd be scared and take a deal.

Of course Trenton Duckett hasn't ever been found (like so many others) so it is possible Caylee's body will never be found, seems like Casey is banking on it.

sharpar is offline If dogs dont go to heaven I want to go where they are
    Casey is firmly convinced she is smarter than LE . Doesnt make it so .

She appears to have left a trail and the dots are being connected .

Dont take her demeanor as any indication of superior intelligence .

I am pretty sure she is shocked her mother called LE that anyone

cares to look for Caylee . It will never enter her head that

she may not charm her way out of this

thatswhatshesaid is offline Jacee Lee Dugard IS and HAS a Mother Of The Year.
    I agree she seems confident, but do you think she also did that with all her lies? Like a little kid, she figures if she sticks to her lies long enough they will either believe her, or get so tired of waiting for her to tell the truth, they will give up. I also think she isn't nervous because she thinks she is covered if (when) they find Caylee because her imagi-Nanny did it. And she will stick to that lie the way she is sticking to the kidnap lie now.

Quote Originally Posted by sharpar View Post
    Casey is firmly convinced she is smarter than LE . Doesnt make it so .

She appears to have left a trail and the dots are being connected .

Dont take her demeanor as any indication of superior intelligence .

I am pretty sure she is shocked her mother called LE that anyone

cares to look for Caylee . It will never enter her head that

she may not charm her way out of this
    I think you're right, she thinks she's smarter than LE (Narcissim possibly?)

Obviously she doesn't know much about forensics ... but even as all this forensic info comes out, and you know she must be watching the news, she isn't even breaking a sweat. Maybe she's use to Mommy Dearest always coming to her aid and believes Mommy Dearest will fix this as well.

Maybe since Trenton Ducketts body was never found, It made her confident that Caylees would never be found either. I could see her thinking these LE people are idiots.

It may be just me but i have seen such a wacky case of denial from cindy that i don't believe even if they find Caylee's body will she believe she is dead. She lives in an alternate world with her daughter and her husband and maybe her son. These people will never crack. I'm afraid we will never get closure.
    And I would add that the truth and Ms. Anthony are strangers

Quote Originally Posted by thatswhatshesaid View Post
    I agree she seems confident, but do you think she also did that with all her lies? Like a little kid, she figures if she sticks to her lies long enough they will either believe her, or get so tired of waiting for her to tell the truth, they will give up. I also think she isn't nervous because she thinks she is covered if (when) they find Caylee because her imagi-Nanny did it. And she will stick to that lie the way she is sticking to the kidnap lie now.
    The lies always worked with mommy and daddy..I'm SURE that LE will believe everything she has to say if she just repeats it long enough...ugh. What a sick family.

I'm noticing her confidence also and that is why I think she burned the body with some of the gas in the cans she stole. I think she may have burned the body in an outdoor grill.

I was praying from the beginning that she sold the baby

It will never enter her head that she may not charm her way out of this

(respectfully snipped)

yup. IMO, I couldn't agree more!

For the first time ever, I'm starting to feel like she might be getting scared. It's her new twist on the nanny story...makes me wonder if she feels they're closing in and is trying to throw them off.

North Carolina's beautiful Blue Ridge Mtns.
    One of the things that troubles me - would Casey have taken a dead animal and put it on top of Caylee's grave? You know covered it up. Then when found it would look like an animal's grave and no one would look further after finding the animal bones.

Concerning the nanny story-if THAT was the "30 day script" then WHY is it coming out NOW? Seems like 30 days has come and gone a LONG time ago...

She is the ultimate in PATHETIC!

Quote Originally Posted by tiredblondy View Post
    One of the things that troubles me - would Casey have taken a dead animal and put it on top of Caylee's grave? You know covered it up. Then when found it would look like an animal's grave and no one would look further after finding the animal bones.
    Maybe but cadaver dogs aren't fooled by dead animals, they only hit on dead people so a good handler would know that when the dog kept hitting on the spot that there was more to look for. Course, as I've said before, I don't think Casey knows very much about forensics.

Quote Originally Posted by magic-cat View Post
    Concerning the nanny story-if THAT was the "30 day script" then WHY is it coming out NOW? Seems like 30 days has come and gone a LONG time ago...

She is the ultimate in PATHETIC!
    It's just another of her many lies. Speaking of which, I would hate to see a complete list.

I think Casey can appear confident because there is something deeply wrong with her. When she was taken back to jail she showed NO emotion what so ever. I honestly think she is flying by the seat of her pants at this point, and whatever happens, she will deal with it at that point. She has probably spent most of her life lying and getting away with it. Why should she not be able to lie yer way out of this in her opinion.?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast