1161 users online (217 members and 944 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Mexico - Answers for Ally

Hi... I need your help
    2008 at 8:08 PM Reply-To:
    To: christine2448@websleuths.com

Hi! I found this site yesterday and it opened my mind and gave me hope.
    My name is Ally, I'm 22. I was adopted in mexico july 1986. My biological mom had an accident (hit and run) and had no ids. From what the doctor that was there when she gave birth (he is my adoptives mom brother) she looked a lot like me, young, between 18 and 26, first child. Dark hair, brown eyes, brunett, medium tone.
    The one time I tried to find something, was in the monterrey, mexico newspapers online. But found nothing. I actually live in New York, and when I go back to monterrey, I'm going to look for her deseaced without I'd form.
    Finding this site, gave me hope that she was living somewhere in texas and someone brought her to mexico and that she got to scape before the fatal accident.
    I honestly believe there is someone out there wondering where she is. I have been trying to create an account, but can't. Ill try again when I get home from work.
    I wanted to ask for your help to find as many missing reports possible. I would appreciate it if you could post this.

Thank you so much!

Hugs, Ally
    Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with Nextel Direct Connect
    Ok Peeps...........

Hmmmm.

I have replied....asking for all info..meanwhile, thoughts, find anything??
    Last edited by CarlK90245; 04-08-2013 at 01:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by christine2448 View Post

Ok Peeps...........

Hmmmm.

I have replied....asking for all info..meanwhile, thoughts, find anything??
    Wow! My first question is....why doesn't Ally know if her bio mom survived or not? The adoptive mom's brother was the doctor that delivered her? He should know what happened! Is there a reason they're not telling her?

Is her adoptive mom's brother still alive?

Quote Originally Posted by Fairy1 View Post
    Wow! My first question is....why doesn't Ally know if her bio mom survived or not? The adoptive mom's brother was the doctor that delivered her? He should know what happened! Is there a reason they're not telling her?
    This is what I want to know, very first thing that came to my mind. I will be anxious to hear what details she has for us.

I'm waiting for more information before allowing my brain to run amuk This sounds like an interesting case to work on though.

I think she was referring to it as a fatal accident? The email is pretty confusing though.

huh? def will need more info, her pic would help

Quote Originally Posted by lorelei View Post
    I think she was referring to it as a fatal accident? The email is pretty confusing though.
    Of course you are exactly right. She is trying to find anyone in her family looking for her.

No! She says she believes her mom is still alive! I would love to help her. But if it's going to tear a family apart, that's going to be an issue for me!

My take is her mother died during childbirth from the accident, the doctor who delivered her, had his sister adopt Ally? Or did I completely miss it. If her mother was in a Mexican citizen (no id etc would lead me to believe this is the case) and did not reside in the US in 1986 or anytime before that, this will be a very difficult search. I can go through the Texas info tomorrow and see if anything remotely fits tomorrow.

This will be an interseting case to work on once we get some more information. I'm assuming she doesn't know the bio mother's name.. hmm.. did her mother die after the accident while giving birth? Or did she give birth already and then she died, I wonder?

Quote Originally Posted by absolut View Post
    My take is her mother died during childbirth from the accident, the doctor who delivered her, had his sister adopt Ally? Or did I completely miss it. If her mother was in a Mexican citizen (no id etc would lead me to believe this is the case) and did not reside in the US in 1986 or anytime before that, this will be a very difficult search. I can go through the Texas info tomorrow and see if anything remotely fits tomorrow.
    That is how I read it. My understanding was that she wanted to find out her mothers identity, but she had passed away without any identification?
    I guess we will find out more once Christine hears back from her hopefully.
    ETA- my first suggestion would be to check with the Monterrey police if that is where she was born, and see if they have any information that would help?

Was Ally premature, so if there was a missing report for pregnant woman it would say 7-9 mos. pregnant possibly.

No! She says she believes her mom is still alive! I would love to help her. But if it's going to tear a family apart, that's going to be an issue for me!
    I thought I was not reading critically the first time through. When I read it the second time I read it just like lorelei. Reading it again I see the ambiguity.

It could be read she escaped from someone in Mexico prior to the accident. then she was in the accident
    OR
    she escaped the accident.

ETA: since she says she is going to look for her in the deceased files in Monterrey, she does believe she has passed?

I was going to ask the same thing. And the email is pretty confusing. Hopefully she's able to become a member and help clarify the information.

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast