Mexico Mexico - Answers for Ally

christine2448

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Hi... I need your help
[SIZE=-1]2008 at 8:08 PM [SIZE=-1]Reply-To: [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]To: christine2448@websleuths.com [/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]Hi! I found this site yesterday and it opened my mind and gave me hope.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]My name is Ally, I'm 22. I was adopted in mexico july 1986. My biological mom had an accident (hit and run) and had no ids. From what the doctor that was there when she gave birth (he is my adoptives mom brother) she looked a lot like me, young, between 18 and 26, first child. Dark hair, brown eyes, brunett, medium tone.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]The one time I tried to find something, was in the monterrey, mexico newspapers online. But found nothing. I actually live in New York, and when I go back to monterrey, I'm going to look for her deseaced without I'd form.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Finding this site, gave me hope that she was living somewhere in texas and someone brought her to mexico and that she got to scape before the fatal accident.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]I honestly believe there is someone out there wondering where she is. I have been trying to create an account, but can't. Ill try again when I get home from work.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]I wanted to ask for your help to find as many missing reports possible. I would appreciate it if you could post this.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]Thank you so much![/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]Hugs, Ally[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with Nextel Direct Connect[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]

Ok Peeps...........

Hmmmm.

I have replied....asking for all info..meanwhile, thoughts, find anything??

Ok Peeps...........

Hmmmm.

I have replied....asking for all info..meanwhile, thoughts, find anything??

Wow! My first question is....why doesn't Ally know if her bio mom survived or not? The adoptive mom's brother was the doctor that delivered her? He should know what happened! Is there a reason they're not telling her?

Is her adoptive mom's brother still alive?

Wow! My first question is....why doesn't Ally know if her bio mom survived or not? The adoptive mom's brother was the doctor that delivered her? He should know what happened! Is there a reason they're not telling her?
This is what I want to know, very first thing that came to my mind. I will be anxious to hear what details she has for us.

I'm waiting for more information before allowing my brain to run amuk :waitasec: This sounds like an interesting case to work on though.

I think she was referring to it as a fatal accident? The email is pretty confusing though.

I think she was referring to it as a fatal accident? The email is pretty confusing though.
Of course you are exactly right. She is trying to find anyone in her family looking for her.

No! She says she believes her mom is still alive! I would love to help her. But if it's going to tear a family apart, that's going to be an issue for me! :confused::confused::confused:

My take is her mother died during childbirth from the accident, the doctor who delivered her, had his sister adopt Ally? Or did I completely miss it. If her mother was in a Mexican citizen (no id etc would lead me to believe this is the case) and did not reside in the US in 1986 or anytime before that, this will be a very difficult search. I can go through the Texas info tomorrow and see if anything remotely fits tomorrow.

This will be an interseting case to work on once we get some more information. I'm assuming she doesn't know the bio mother's name.. hmm.. did her mother die after the accident while giving birth? Or did she give birth already and then she died, I wonder?

My take is her mother died during childbirth from the accident, the doctor who delivered her, had his sister adopt Ally? Or did I completely miss it. If her mother was in a Mexican citizen (no id etc would lead me to believe this is the case) and did not reside in the US in 1986 or anytime before that, this will be a very difficult search. I can go through the Texas info tomorrow and see if anything remotely fits tomorrow.

That is how I read it. My understanding was that she wanted to find out her mothers identity, but she had passed away without any identification?
I guess we will find out more once Christine hears back from her hopefully.
ETA- my first suggestion would be to check with the Monterrey police if that is where she was born, and see if they have any information that would help?

Was Ally premature, so if there was a missing report for pregnant woman it would say 7-9 mos. pregnant possibly.

No! She says she believes her mom is still alive! I would love to help her. But if it's going to tear a family apart, that's going to be an issue for me! :confused::confused::confused:
I thought I was not reading critically the first time through. When I read it the second time I read it just like lorelei. Reading it again I see the ambiguity.

It could be read she escaped from someone in Mexico prior to the accident. then she was in the accident
OR
she escaped the accident.

ETA: since she says she is going to look for her in the deceased files in Monterrey, she does believe she has passed?

I was going to ask the same thing. And the email is pretty confusing. Hopefully she's able to become a member and help clarify the information.

Interesting.... we definitely need more details; but without anything else to go on, here is what I would do if I were her. Honestly, I would want a DNA profile of myself, and my "adoptive" family. I know in my own family, I have a cousin who was "adopted", but we all know she was really the biological daughter of my uncle and a woman he had an affair with. Her "adoptive" mother, my Aunt, was gracious enough, to take her in as her own - and she couldn't have children, and was greatful for the baby. You could look at the daughter and adoptive father and see that they were related biologically. I would be really curious to know the DNA profile between her and her adoptive Mom's brother - the physician who delivered her from the "injured hit and run". Of course, as soon as we get more information, we will be tearing into missing persons databases all over the US and Mexico (for what they are worth). I really wish her well, and welcome her to Websleuths.

Just read it again and I see ya'll are right about the mom dying. So sad. I thought it said she hoped she was living in Texas! A little more info will be very helpful. Happy to help Ally!

This is my take on Ally's email...
I think the hard part is that her mom died from the hit and run in Mexico, right. So we would need to be looking for a missing pregnant woman from Texas. I think if we had some pix, that might help. Also, her adoptive mom's brother delivered her and then his sister adopted her. Hmm...I think if we had a little bit more to go on.:)

As I'm reading this, I'm understanding her to say that she thinks the possibility exists that someone took her bio-mother from Texas into Mexico (against her will) and that she escaped from this person just prior to the hit-and-run accident that caused the bio-mom's death. The sister of the doctor then adopted Ally.

Not sure how much help I can be, but I'm in NY if ya need me.

WOW! Thank you peeps for jumpin' in on this. You all amaze me over and over.

I have all the same questions! I am so confused, but so intrigued.

Want to help if we can.....we shall see what happens next.

I emailed back, as mentioned. I included my tele and asked for any info she can send.

:blowkiss: TY!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado
Back