What if Casey USED Caylee as a bargaining chip with her parents?

magic-cat

Mother to Many
Reaction score
Website
www.thedistryct.com
I know this sounds unthinkable, but believe me, it is not. There are people who seem to feel nothing for their children whatsoever, BUT will use them to gain financial favors from their parents/grandparents whenever possible. What if Casey was one of these people? What if she agreed to keep Caylee ONLY for that very reason, and when it seemed like she might not be able to "milk" her parents for anything more, she decided that there was no use for Caylee in her life any longer and devised a way to get rid of her?

For the record, I have a relative who has 4 children and one of these she has all but "given" to my own mother, who by the way is psycologically unfit to be raising the child. This relative continues to collect benefits from the State: ie/medical card and food stamps for this child that does not even live with her and has not for several years. She continues to receive child-support and GOVERNMENT DISABILITY payments from this boys father, and my mother allows her to keep all of this money as long as SHE is allowed to go on keeping the child. My niece "uses" this situation to her advantage at every turn: threats of making her son come home unless "Gran" pays a bill, or puts a utility in her name, or provides something needed by some of her other children, and on and on it goes...So this is not just a theory I pulled out of a hat...I know someone who does this same thing, and the child seems to mean NOTHING to his own mother, except for financial gain and favors...He has not even spent ONE night in his own home for close to 2 years now.

Perhaps THAT was the situation with Caylee...

I wouldn't doubt it. I don't think Casey loved Caylee like a normal mother loves her child. I think Casey is WAY to self involved for that and everything she feels and does is ONLY because it directly affects her. She doesn't have compassion for other people. I am positive Casey has never shed a tear in her life for anyone but herself. She manipulates everything to benefit herself. Why would it be any different with her child?

I caught a glimpse of her face the very first time she was led into the courtroom, and she was smiling this horrible smile at first and then she contorted her face, visibly to change the smile into more of a small grin, and then it was gone and blankness came over her face. At that moment she showed the truth of her inner self...She was smiling, and her baby was missing for over a month at that point...

I think she used Caylee like a credit card with her parents...pay up or we will leave type situation...and Cindy was so attached to that baby...she could not allow that to happen, so they continued to provide whatever Casey demanded...

There is no doubt in my mind that she used Caylee in her relationship with her parents.

I know this sounds unthinkable, but believe me, it is not. There are people who seem to feel nothing for their children whatsoever, BUT will use them to gain financial favors from their parents/grandparents whenever possible. What if Casey was one of these people? What if she agreed to keep Caylee ONLY for that very reason, and when it seemed like she might not be able to "milk" her parents for anything more, she decided that there was no use for Caylee in her life any longer and devised a way to get rid of her?

For the record, I have a relative who has 4 children and one of these she has all but "given" to my own mother, who by the way is psycologically unfit to be raising the child. This relative continues to collect benefits from the State: ie/medical card and food stamps for this child that does not even live with her and has not for several years. She continues to receive child-support and GOVERNMENT DISABILITY payments from this boys father, and my mother allows her to keep all of this money as long as SHE is allowed to go on keeping the child. My niece "uses" this situation to her advantage at every turn: threats of making her son come home unless "Gran" pays a bill, or puts a utility in her name, or provides something needed by some of her other children, and on and on it goes...So this is not just a theory I pulled out of a hat...I know someone who does this same thing, and the child seems to mean NOTHING to his own mother, except for financial gain and favors...He has not even spent ONE night in his own home for close to 2 years now.

Perhaps THAT was the situation with Caylee...

Excuse me, who is "unfit" to be raising this child? Your mother?

I think abuse can cause it also, emotional, physical or sexual. (my opioion only)

then maybe they had a fight cause she bled them dry, she said im leaving and they said... leave caylee. there is no way she would give that to them... could be a motive

Yes, my mother...I have not seen nor spoken to her myself in over 6 years and was not raised by her either, as she lost custody of all of my siblings and myself when I was 6 years old. I never saw or heard from her again until I was almost 16...she has some of THE most serious mental problems that I have ever had the misfortune to encounter, and I am dead on serious when I use the term UNFIT...

Just thinking out loud here. George and Cindy seem to be the real "what would the neighbors think" types. George redoing the lawn the day after his daughter is arrested for the second time shows that.
It may have been something along the lines of, "Well, if you don't let us live here, we'll have to go on welfare, Dad. What would everybody think of that?" Of course, I am not saying that was what happened, but it seems like a definite possibility.
And then there's always the guilt factor. She was telling everyone, including her parents probably, that Caylee's father was dead. So when Cindy would start talking about things like moving out and moving on, Casey comes off with "What do you expect me to do? It's not my fault that I have to raise Caylee without a father. It's not like I killed her dad." And then, being forced to see Casey's "pain" George and Cindy reconsider. JMO.

I seriously doubt that the father is even the JO...That was just one in the line of lies she created...maybe even she does not know who the father is...

In my mind, there is something very sinister even diabolical about any mother who would seemingly rather lie to save themelves than tell the truth to help find their missing child.

DT

I think part of the insanity we see in Cindy is somewhere along the way Casey did indeed make a threat about Caylee, either veiled or direct, and we are seeing major denial and guilt... and a desperate need to say Casey is mother of the year and protecting her child.

No "what if" about it.

IMO, Casey didn't mind being a mother when Caylee was little & slept most of the time & she was something all her friends gushed over... when Caylee got older it became too time consuming & worst of all... Caylee was old enough to start telling her grandparents what Casey & she did when they were together. THAT must have been a BIG problem for Casey.

But having Caylee was an easy way to get money out of her parents, so I also have to wonder if they were starting to give her trouble for NEVER having money to take care of her daughter.... they might have thought she was wasting her whole 'paycheck' on drinking & whatnot & threatened to stop paying for EVERY LITTLE THING. They'd pay for Caylee's medical & the food she ate THERE but no more cash for incidentals.

IF Casey has to start spending her own money on Caylee... THAT'S another big problem... she doesn't have money AND any she 'found' she surely would rather spend it all on CASEY, not Caylee.

A kid who can tattle on you AND who costs more & more as she gets older.... is a LIABILITY.

Yep, I would think that as Caylee was beginning to talk more and more clearly and understand things much better that was BAD for Casey...how could she leave her in the car and drug her to get her to sleep when she might TELL the money train on her...

and I would almost BET that she threatened Cindy that she would leave and they would NEVER see Caylee again, and unfortunately, she meant it in a way that Cindy likely could never have imagined...

Poor Cindy-
Poor Caylee-

No "what if" about it.

IMO, Casey didn't mind being a mother when Caylee was little & slept most of the time & she was something all her friends gushed over... when Caylee got older it became too time consuming & worst of all... Caylee was old enough to start telling her grandparents what Casey & she did when they were together. THAT must have been a BIG problem for Casey.

But having Caylee was an easy way to get money out of her parents, so I also have to wonder if they were starting to give her trouble for NEVER having money to take care of her daughter.... they might have thought she was wasting her whole 'paycheck' on drinking & whatnot & threatened to stop paying for EVERY LITTLE THING. They'd pay for Caylee's medical & the food she ate THERE but no more cash for incidentals.

IF Casey has to start spending her own money on Caylee... THAT'S another big problem... she doesn't have money AND any she 'found' she surely would rather spend it all on CASEY, not Caylee.

A kid who can tattle on you AND who costs more & more as she gets older.... is a LIABILITY.

EXCELLENT LI Mom...

and if the searches on chloroform were fairly recent, she was only recently using it on Caylee to sedate her.

I really think Casey was driving around, shopping until the house was empty and she and Casey could go back in...she did not have her IN the trunk...she was knocked out in the home while Casey was doing something else.

Caylee dies, flurry of calls...none answered, body placed outside, moved into trunk.

No "what if" about it.

Does anyone know if CA ever received any Public Assistance check, being that she was a single, NON-working single parent??

I doubt she was receiving public assistance since she had to convince everyone she had a job...but where WAS she getting money? Her parents HAD to think she had at least SOME money from her job, so what did they think she did with it and how much did they provide her with? Maybe she was selling drugs for money...hell, maybe she was working in a meth lab...???

Yep, I doubt the grandparents would have been happy if Caylee started talking about how she & mommy slept in bed with Ricardo.

I'm still not sure if Casey intentionally wanted Caylee dead OR if she drugged her & she died on her & Casey just dumped her body & went on living her life... either way Casey is utterly despicable.

Casey couldn't simply give Caylee to her parents..... that would have meant she's a failure AND it would have been used against her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back