998 users online (134 members and 864 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by magic-cat View Post
    I think the knife is going to play a role somehow...there has been WAY too much silence about this KNIFE in the back seat where her 3 year old sat in her car seat? One theory? Maybe she was drinking tequila and needed to cut up lemons...
    Not lemons with tequila - limes.
    The Hokey Pokey Clinic - A good place to turn yourself around:

I think it is a reasonable to assume that Cindy went into the car and grabbed clothing like type stuff and threw it in the wash. She look to be the do it now rather than do it later. The whole RN training kicking in. Make it clean. The knife went in the sink or dishwasher. It appears that she didn't clean everything. There were shoes still in the back of the car when LE came on 7.16 to tow it. I have to wonder if she didn't think about what the smell was or would not allow herself to until she opened the trunk and it hit her smack in the face. By then she may have already started the wash. If she was planning on hiding the fact that maybe something bad had happen in the car then why tell 911 about it. She could have kept her mouth shut and how would LE known. They may have figured out something later but that would have given GA & CA more time to clean really really well.

Have we heard about any testing on the shoes? Maybe there is sand from a certain area stuck on the soles...???

I think she just does everything for Casey and Caylee, but after stating how the car smelled, washing them, in my opinion, was dead wrong and she should have known better.

It really upsets me when I think about this... just think how much forensic evidence were on those items is probably forever gone because she washed them. How many of those items couldve led to the truth?
    Please pray for Caylee

If this doll was Caylee’s favorite, why was it not dropped off with her when she was left with the nanny? A child’s favorite toy usually stays with the child. Right?

Quote Originally Posted by magic-cat View Post
    I think the knife is going to play a role somehow...there has been WAY too much silence about this KNIFE in the back seat where her 3 year old sat in her car seat? One theory? Maybe she was drinking tequila and needed to cut up lemons...
    I KNOW!!! There was a KNIFE in the car (mind you it says kitchen knife that was taken into custody and had been cleaned). We have knifes in my kitchen that are **mean**. I don't think they collected a plastic knife from Burger King utensils packets .

Quote Originally Posted by Txlurker View Post
    If this doll was Caylee’s favorite, why was it not dropped off with her when she was left with the nanny? A child’s favorite toy usually stays with the child. Right?
    YES! And so would the child's favorite backpack! We have no evidence the backpack, doll (unclothed), etc. were not all washed! They still had the lingering odor when collected but porous surfaces almost never give up the smell of decomp once it sets in. IMO Cindy could have put all the items in the washer a few times!

Quote Originally Posted by seekingjustice** View Post
    IMO I think there was MORE than just a 'bad smell' on those pants that Cindy washed. Why didn't she wash the cloth doll. Was there other obvious evidence, such as dirt stains, blood, grass stains etc... and the knife, why does someone have a kitchen knife in their car???
    Interesting and I have also wondered about this myself!

I want to think that Cindy took this stuff out and washed the pants not because she thought her granddaughter was dead, or there had been a crime, but because she seems so organized and neat.. Maybe the car was in a mess?
    Justice For Caylee Marie

Quote Originally Posted by mydailyopinions View Post
    I want to think that Cindy took this stuff out and washed the pants not because she thought her granddaughter was dead, or there had been a crime, but because she seems so organized and neat.. Maybe the car was in a mess?
    Isn't she a "nurse"???? (I don't know what her exact degree is.) Maybe the neat stuff works for regular folks, but with her experience combined with George's security/Le background, she knew exactly what she was doing. It's very likely called tampering with evidence.

I think the knife was used to cut pills (drugs) for Caylee, she od, the pool stuff was a way to first cover it up, but Casey must have thought about an autopsy and changed her plans. Which is why they will never tell where the body is. My opinion

Why just wash them? IF she was trying to cover a murder (which I don't think she was trying to do) why not dispose of them in a more permanent way?

I wonder if Cindy is a little OCD. I have a friend who is and cleaning is almost a compulsion with her.

Some have criticized Cindy for her very neat hair throughout this ordeal.. if she has anything related to OCD that would PERHAPS explain a few things such as this.

Also the kitchen knife thing in her car is not that unusual ... she could have packed a lunch at one point and needed that to cut vegetables or fruit. It could be suspect or completely neutral, IMO

Quote Originally Posted by monoxide View Post
    Guess my suggest made me look nasty. Good point I'd clean it too. But her just mentioning it looked like it hadn't been used sounds a little funny. I know it said a kitchen knife but I wonder what kind of kitchen knife it was
    I wonder too. It could be a butter knife, or one taken from a kitchen cutting block imo

Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast