1209 users online (176 members and 1033 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 571
  1. #61
    seekingjustice** is offline My beautiful Girl 'Monique Ashleigh' - See you in Heaven..
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    279
    Quote Originally Posted by icherish View Post
    Why did the man at the tow yard throw the bag with the maggots over the fence? IIRC, this was the same man who said "that's rotten" when the car door was open and likened the odor to the smell of death...which he had smelled before. Yet he still threw that bag over the fence.

    He was obviously not thinking potential murder/crime scene at that moment, either.

    Just something to think about...
    I have to agree with you, that he was not thinking 'murder/crime' scene when he threw that bag over the fence.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    352
    Quote Originally Posted by monoxide View Post
    Guess my suggest made me look nasty. Good point I'd clean it too. But her just mentioning it looked like it hadn't been used sounds a little funny. I know it said a kitchen knife but I wonder what kind of kitchen knife it was
    I swear I saw someone say it was just a plain butter knife type knife, not a steak knife or anything.....dont quote me on that, just what I remember.

    Caylee Marie Anthony
    8/09/05-6/16/08

    America's little girl
    RIP Little One

    Ive lost my life, please dont let me lose my name, its CAYLEE Marie Anthony

  3. #63
    seekingjustice** is offline My beautiful Girl 'Monique Ashleigh' - See you in Heaven..
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    279
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphinmomcca View Post
    I swear I saw someone say it was just a plain butter knife type knife, not a steak knife or anything.....dont quote me on that, just what I remember.
    I also read that Dolph.

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    810
    Quote Originally Posted by Theonly1 View Post
    I know. To reference the OJ case when Henry Lee was on the stand (and talking about DNA) he said (paraphrased): "If you go to restaurant and find cock roach in spaghetti do you keep eating the spaghetti?" Nope. Once it is proven that there is no reasonable reason for a blatant lie, then I stop believing that person.
    You have just forever ruined spaghetti for me! If I found a cockroach in my spaghetti I would be banned from that restaurant because I'd throw up all over the table!

    You're making me go to work early........I GOT to get that thought out of my mind!!!!!
    This is just my opinion.

    I have ZERO tolerance for animal abusers. I report them.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,927
    Quote Originally Posted by icherish View Post
    Why did the man at the tow yard throw the bag with the maggots over the fence? IIRC, this was the same man who said "that's rotten" when the car door was open and likened the odor to the smell of death...which he had smelled before. Yet he still threw that bag over the fence.

    He was obviously not thinking potential murder/crime scene at that moment, either.

    Just something to think about...

    Too bad that man was not more on the ball and called the police immediately when he smelled that smell. Of course, George was not going to do it (even though he, of all people, knew better). How could he take the car to the privacy of his home, remove or wash whatever evidence was in there if the car was treated as a crime scene at the lot which it would have been if the police were immediately notified. George needs to be brought up on charges for his act alone.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    227
    If they knew it was decomp smell, then why even call the sherriff's office and turn her in? Why not get rid of the knife and pants instead of washing them? If you know it is evidence, you would get rid of it completely....that would be easy enough. Why even report it and incriminate yourself? Doesn't sound like Cindy was 'acting' on the 911 calls. If she was, she did an outstanding job. Sorry, but it just doesn't add up. I'm not defending them at all, nor am I saying that they are not hiding anything...which I think they are. But I don't think they really knew anything in the beginning.

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    646
    Quote Originally Posted by magic-cat View Post
    Oh my God I never thought of that...she probably was alone in the car a lot and talked to her dolly mama...oh that breaks my heart...
    That is exactly what I think!

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    149
    Quote Originally Posted by azwriter View Post
    Not lemons with tequila - limes.

    Okay - a LONG time lurker and I can finally post something I KNOW about... My bro-in-law is an avid tequilla drinker and you use the

    -shot- -lick salt- -bite lemon- pattern.

    Anyway - hi!

    First post and it is about tequilla... go figure.

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    342
    because she is stupid. secondly, she just mentioned the knife to draw attention away from the pants. The pants had WAY more evidence attached to it the knife.

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    342
    Quote Originally Posted by Kolchak View Post
    If they knew it was decomp smell, then why even call the sherriff's office and turn her in? Why not get rid of the knife and pants instead of washing them? If you know it is evidence, you would get rid of it completely....that would be easy enough. Why even report it and incriminate yourself? Doesn't sound like Cindy was 'acting' on the 911 calls. If she was, she did an outstanding job. Sorry, but it just doesn't add up. I'm not defending them at all, nor am I saying that they are not hiding anything...which I think they are. But I don't think they really knew anything in the beginning.
    She was reporting it to make herself look creditable to LE. It backfired on her a*s though


  11. #71
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,431
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexington View Post
    Too bad that man was not more on the ball and called the police immediately when he smelled that smell. Of course, George was not going to do it (even though he, of all people, knew better). How could he take the car to the privacy of his home, remove or wash whatever evidence was in there if the car was treated as a crime scene at the lot which it would have been if the police were immediately notified. George needs to be brought up on charges for his act alone.
    Perhaps that is why the car and its contents were washed so FAST? Maybe someone was worried the "that's rotten" impound dude would have a second thought and tip the authorities.
    Reaching...
    T

  12. #72
    Hi all... I agree that she washed them to cover for Casey. There are some things I'm sure she cannot do anything about to help her, but I'm sure there are some things she can. If given the opportunity to, as we've already witnessed, I believe she'd help her all she possibly could.

    There was chloroform in the car. Cindy is a nurse and surely can identify that smell if it were strong enough. If I smelled some decomposing smell in my vehicle, I'd do my own investigating and use my nose to get to the source/s. My nose would be all over that car trying to solve a mystery. So I suspect maybe certain items in the car either had some telling evidence that you could visually see or smell. Perhaps chloroform was spilled onto the pants and the knife was used in some way with it.

    I don't think Cindy washed these things for any reason other than to help Casey. I've watched her be very cool headed dealing with vicious people in her face on the tv. So I don't see her panicking and just doing odd things under stress. She was washing things she knows she shouldn't have...and probably wishing she hadn't already told 911 that it smelled like a dead body in the car. Something tells me she only said that to threaten Casey to give up the truth. I can see a series of her using threats to perhaps jolt Casey into telling the truth to her. And when Cindy realized the truth, she then began to cover for Casey and help her get out of trouble as usual.

    JMO...just my observations I could be absolutely wrong, but I feel strongly she washed those certain items to help her daughter.

  13. #73

    I agree Princess

    Quote Originally Posted by princess View Post
    I am a stay at home Mom right now with a 3 year old boy and 4 month old..
    My 3 yr old has been Playing house... he calls all the big stuffed toys mommy and the little ones are his babies...

    With that said..if she just played with the doll alone calling the doll mom that would be kind of strange..

    And if the doll was like her soothie..you know what she needed to sleep and be comfortable..than it is real suspicious that it was in the car..
    I agree...that is very odd that it was in the car, along with evidence of chloroform. And also that I have read in the documents that the girl was a very sound sleeper while parties were going on.

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,011
    She screams into the phone that her daughter's damn car smells liek a dead body, she screams that her granddaughter is missing, she then removes only apair of grey pants and a knife, but leaves other items in the car, she takes those items and washes them, she and George search their backyard (for what?). She holds these items and gives the washed items to LE days later.

    I think after she realized what was going on - Dead body smell + missing granddaughter + crazy sociopath of a daughter + maggots and flies + foolish story = murdered granddaughter, but it was too late as she had already called th epolice many times in order to SCARE Casey into apologizing and telling her where Caylee was, not once realizing the horror until later and that is when CA and GA instantly switched gears, protect our family and our daughter.

  15. #75
    how do we even know if it is the same knife? knives usually come in sets. the way that wacky group is, she could have tossed the "knife in question" and given them a different one.... it could have been bent because it was used to break a lock - like a shed lock maybe? then again, why even mention it in the first place?

Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Casey Speak ~ Casey Talk ~ Casey Code
    By Betty Boop in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 724
    Last Post: 06-09-2011, 10:20 AM
  2. Gold Pontiac
    By Lipin One in forum Amber Dubois
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-12-2010, 02:57 PM

Tags for this Thread