Casey getting SS payments for Caylee?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimmer

Reaction score
Something I have always wondered and maybe LE already know this and we dont, If Casey played off the fact that Caylee's father died did she then receive Social Security payments monthly to raise Caylee. I dont think that Caylee's father is dead, but if that is another scam she was portraying then why would she not have applied for these payments, since Caylee would qualify for that since her mother could not receive child support from the deceased father.

The father isn't listed on the BC but there are channels she could go through to get SS if he was in fact the dad.

Something I have always wondered and maybe LE already know this and we dont, If Casey played off the fact that Caylee's father died did she then receive Social Security payments monthly to raise Caylee. I dont think that Caylee's father is dead, but if that is another scam she was portraying then why would she not have applied for these payments, since Caylee would qualify for that since her mother could not receive child support from the deceased father.

In order for her to receive those payments, she would have had to prove WHO the father was, and some kind of documentation that he was Caylee's father, along with a death certificate, etc...There is a lot of paperwork to fill out to get those benefits....But who knows, maybe she forged up something, I'm sure she was rec'ing benefits from the state such as WIC, etc.
Even though her parents thought she had a job, who's to say she didnt go file for benefits and get them, she could have easily pulled that off....

I am not certain of the rules but I would think that a father would have to have been declared for her to access any SS benifits for a deceased father. There was no father's name on the BC. I'm sure someone on this board with family law or social support background may know the answer with more certanty. I am just making an educated guess.

In order for her to receive those payments, she would have had to prove WHO the father was, and some kind of documentation that he was Caylee's father, along with a death certificate, etc...There is a lot of paperwork to fill out to get those benefits....But who knows, maybe she forged up something, I'm sure she was rec'ing benefits from the state such as WIC, etc.
Even though her parents thought she had a job, who's to say she didnt go file for benefits and get them, she could have easily pulled that off....

I just mentioned this same subject on another thread. I also find it hard to believe Cindy would not insist on the birth father not contributing to his daughter, especially since it has been stated the family had some money problems. Very strange.....

A poster here works for SS admin and posted recently on what one would have to do if the father wasn't listed on the bc.
It really wasn't all that difficult. Basically the governments stance is that its not the child's fault that the father wasn't listed and makes it fairly easy for the child to recieve benefits.
I wish I could remember which poster it was who typed it....maybe they will see this thread in AM and post for us.

I am not certain of the rules but I would think that a father would have to have been declared for her to access any SS benifits for a deceased father. There was no father's name on the BC. I'm sure someone on this board with family law or social support background may know the answer with more certanty. I am just making an educated guess.

My husband ex-wife was pregnate with her son when her boyfriend died. He was born 3 weeks later. She has always drawled a check from ss for him . If they have been married she would of drawled two checks but since they were not she only drawed one check. You can draw check even if you not married or there not on the birth cert

Cindy probably wouldn't want help from a Hispanic. Remember how she treated that little Hispanic girl? A little girl for Christ's Sake. She wouldn't even allow her to enter her house........maybe that's why a lot of the protesters were African Americans and Hispanics? Good for them imo

Cindy probably wouldn't want help from a Hispanic. Remember how she treated that little Hispanic girl? A little girl for Christ's Sake. She wouldn't even allow her to enter her house........maybe that's why a lot of the protesters were African Americans and Hispanics? Good for them imo

I havent heard anything about this....could you tell me more?

It is in the three pdf files released by law enforcement. Seems like its on the third page. I will look

"I haven't heard anything about this....could you tell me more? "

Kiomarie's statement to police....

"Um, I know when we were kids I wasn't allowed in the house, when her mom was home that was the rule. I wasn't allowed in the house but when her dad was home, he was cool with me there. Um, Casey told me one time that because I was Spanish, I wasn't allowed in the house "

From another thread--> ...said that she was never allowed at Casey's house IF Cindy was there b/c Cindy didn't like Spanish people (the words used) and that it was ok with George, and then also that it was known around "everywhere" that Cindy didn't like people of other ethnicities (though seemed primarily targeted towards hispanics) and it seemed to tick her off that Casey nearly always dated "others" or something to that effect.

Yeah its located in 17290403.pdf the third one started on page 62

Also, Casey told friends that her mother didn't like her dating Hispanics. That was in the documentation, as well.

The amount of SS rec'd is dependant upon the length of employment and the salary rec'd of the deceased parent. I would think that the father's young age would result in a minimal benefit. But, it would have been more than what Casey made at any of her "imaginary" jobs.

BeagleMOm

Well i posted the other day about her maybe getting WIC, she would qualify as you can be a family of 2 and make a decent amount of money..
i asked if maybe she was using a phony address to qualify. That would be fraud by not reporting her parents income since she lived at their home..

One can only hope so that more charges can be added..:behindbar:behindbar

"I haven't heard anything about this....could you tell me more? "

Kiomarie's statement to police....

"Um, I know when we were kids I wasn't allowed in the house, when her mom was home that was the rule. I wasn't allowed in the house but when her dad was home, he was cool with me there. Um, Casey told me one time that because I was Spanish, I wasn't allowed in the house "

From another thread--> ...said that she was never allowed at Casey's house IF Cindy was there b/c Cindy didn't like Spanish people (the words used) and that it was ok with George, and then also that it was known around "everywhere" that Cindy didn't like people of other ethnicities (though seemed primarily targeted towards hispanics) and it seemed to tick her off that Casey nearly always dated "others" or something to that effect.

I do not think it is true as I have seen black & dark Hispanics go in and out of the house during the live web streams over the weeks..looked like family Friends too me.

When GA got pissed at little dude and the other guy camped out last Friday, his neighbor, Black gentleman who is a preacher or something along those lines was holding him back and talking to him..

I think Casey's mom just did not like Kiomarie..thats all

If she was getting SS Survivor's Benefits for Caylee, they would be very easy to trace. As the payee receiving the funds for a minor child, she would have had to complete regular accounting forms acknowledging the total amount received, and account for how much of it was spent on the child, put into an account for the child, etc.

SS is very strict on this reporting requirement. If that form ain't completed, signed, and returned by the payee, they'll cut off the checks in a heartbeat.

I'm also wondering what Anthony Family tax returns looked like. Casey was telling her parents and friends she had this great job, and everyone seemed to believe her, including the A's, or maybe they didn't. Was she filing taxes taking her own exemption and Caylees? That would be hard to do if she wasn't working, unless she some how made up self employment income-perhaps to get EITC and I have seen people who I thought were trying to scam that way. She might be able to get a payday with that, a refundable credit (means she'd actually get money back she never paid in.) Or were the Anthony's taking one or both Caylee and Casey as their dependents? They could take Caylee since she's their granddaughter and she lived with them but they could only take Casey if she were in school or if she lived with them, they provided more than half of her support and she didn't make more than $3,400.) If they took her, then they probably didn't think she had that great job. It could have been to their advantage to take Casey (a $3,400 reduction in taxable income), but an even bigger tax advantage to take Caylee ($3,400 taxable income reduction and depending on their income level and other stuff, possible EITC- Earned Income Tax Credit (child living with you under 18 or in still in school through 23 and income below a certain level) or Child Tax Credit (child under 17 who is your dependent and income within a certain range), and even possibly Child and Dependent Care Credit, (child under 13 when you pay a licenced day care provider.)) It would be interesting to know if any of the Anthony's claimed they were paying childcare on their tax return. They would have had to furnish information on their return about to whom it was being paid, and people don't always try to take this credit even when they are paying childcare.

SS require's some sort of proof of who the father is and there is no signature on the birth certificate. You just can't go in and say "John Doe" is the father, he died and now I want SS.

No legal father listed in any documentation - no proof that this man who died in daddy - no SS check for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer