1573 users online (348 members and 1225 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 58 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

LP Asks “Would the DNA from a child resulting from a union from Lee and Casey..

http://www.540wfla.com/cc-common/mai...rticle=4189759

news this morning

Added by Christine, this is what he said, let's keep the facts straight.

“The Feds released information that the hair was either the mother’s or the daughter’s; they didn’t distinguish,” Padilla said. “Why would they not know whether it was the daughter or the mother? They didn’t say it was Caylee’s.”

Padilla said that officials ruled it was Caylee’s hair just by a process of elimination because the hair had a death ring around it and they know Casey is alive. The fact that the DNA is identical has something to do with who the father is, Padilla said.

“Would the DNA from a child resulting from a union from Lee and Casey have basically the same characteristics? Making the preliminary DNA check not definitive as to who the hair samples are from,” he said.

Last edited by christine2448; 09-04-2008 at 09:14 AM.

Would make sense...it does add up...but im not sure how i really feel about it. Give me time to form an opinion and i'll be back

Quote Originally Posted by pregodego2 View Post
    Would make sense...it does add up...but im not sure how i really feel about it. Give me time to form an opinion and i'll be back

Ha I don't think he is, she had no shortage of lovers at the time and she was 19 so if there was abuse or incest I highly doubt it went on at 19
    Why would LP say that to the press? shocking! Unless he has other info we don't...

Quote Originally Posted by Waddles View Post
    Wow.

LP did say the info would shock the world...

oh pfffft! No way!

“Would the DNA from a child resulting from a union from Lee and Casey have basically the same characteristics? Making the preliminary DNA check not definitive as to who the hair samples are from,” he said.

My head is spinning on this..... I wish I knew more about genetics.......

I dont think this is the case at all, but who knows anymore with this case.......So is he saying CA and LA had a baby (hence the reason Ca wanted to put her up for adoption) and Cindy wouldnt let her, so its their big family secret? Kinda far fetched to me, but like I said......who knows anymore.......*sigh* this case creeps me out ALOT.

Caylee Marie Anthony
    8/09/05-6/16/08

America's little girl
    RIP Little One

Ive lost my life, please dont let me lose my name, its CAYLEE Marie Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by Rose Mom View Post

My head is spinning on this..... I wish I knew more about genetics.......

I guess so, in the Madeline case they said it had a percent likelihood of being her or her siblings so it couldn't be categoric if I remember-maybe it's the same for mother daughter -anyway what's weird too is that Caylee's would be a lot finer and not the same colour regardless of DNA

Quote Originally Posted by Dolphinmomcca View Post
    I dont think this is the case at all, but who knows anymore with this case.......So is he saying CA and LA had a baby (hence the reason Ca wanted to put her up for adoption) and Cindy wouldnt let her, so its their big family secret? Kinda far fetched to me, but like I said......who knows anymore.......*sigh* this case creeps me out ALOT.
    Very far fetched especially with her having a few boys around at the time and being 19
    Mind you they did say they were very close and they are very mysterious about Daddy... hmmmmm

I've thought about this before. I wouldn't doubt it honestly. They seem to have a bond. I seriously wouldn't put it past them.

I've wondered about it, but tried not to think that way. Fox just announced that LE now suspects something new and if its true its very sickening. Then of course they went to commercial. They've already discussed the chloroform, so I'm curious...

Was this an interview that LP did with just this station in Orlando? I dont remember him saying anything like it on the many many other interviews he's given....
    I dont buy it that LA is Caylee's father. He's backed away too much, and seems to me has distanced himself from the rest of the family. He knows that Casey did away with Caylee, and if he were the father he wouldve beat the truth outta her when he had the chance.
    I dont know, I could be wrong, I just dont see it, AND Casey was apparently um, sexually active with a TON of guys, I would be surprised if we ever find out who Caylee's bio dad is/was.
    Which brings me again to my personal plea....
    CASEY WHERE IS CAYLEE?????????????????????????????? Cindy, can you pass that along for me?

Found this so far:

Mitochondrial DNA is only passed from mother to children. So all siblings to the same mother will have the exact same mitochondrial DNA.

LP might just want to keep his name in the media

Quote Originally Posted by Rose Mom View Post
    Found this so far:

Mitochondrial DNA is only passed from mother to children. So all siblings to the same mother will have the exact same mitochondrial DNA.
    Ah, so LP needs to really do his homework before saying such things

Page 1 of 58 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast