LP Asks “Would the DNA from a child resulting from a union from Lee and Casey..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waddles

Reaction score
http://www.540wfla.com/cc-common/mainheadlines3.html?feed=227698&article=4189759

news this morning

Added by Christine, this is what he said, let's keep the facts straight.

[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]“The Feds released information that the hair was either the mother’s or the daughter’s; they didn’t distinguish,” Padilla said. “Why would they not know whether it was the daughter or the mother? They didn’t say it was Caylee’s.”

[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Padilla said that officials ruled it was Caylee’s hair just by a process of elimination because the hair had a death ring around it and they know Casey is alive. The fact that the DNA is identical has something to do with who the father is, Padilla said.

[/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]“Would the DNA from a child resulting from a union from Lee and Casey have basically the same characteristics? Making the preliminary DNA check not definitive as to who the hair samples are from,” he said.
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Would make sense...it does add up...but im not sure how i really feel about it. Give me time to form an opinion and i'll be back ;)

Would make sense...it does add up...but im not sure how i really feel about it. Give me time to form an opinion and i'll be back ;)

Ha :) I don't think he is, she had no shortage of lovers at the time and she was 19 so if there was abuse or incest I highly doubt it went on at 19
Why would LP say that to the press? shocking! Unless he has other info we don't...

“Would the DNA from a child resulting from a union from Lee and Casey have basically the same characteristics? Making the preliminary DNA check not definitive as to who the hair samples are from,” he said.

My head is spinning on this..... I wish I knew more about genetics.......

I dont think this is the case at all, but who knows anymore with this case.......So is he saying CA and LA had a baby (hence the reason Ca wanted to put her up for adoption) and Cindy wouldnt let her, so its their big family secret? Kinda far fetched to me, but like I said......who knows anymore.......*sigh* this case creeps me out ALOT.

“Would the DNA from a child resulting from a union from Lee and Casey have basically the same characteristics? Making the preliminary DNA check not definitive as to who the hair samples are from,” he said.

My head is spinning on this..... I wish I knew more about genetics.......

I guess so, in the Madeline case they said it had a percent likelihood of being her or her siblings so it couldn't be categoric if I remember-maybe it's the same for mother daughter -anyway what's weird too is that Caylee's would be a lot finer and not the same colour regardless of DNA

I dont think this is the case at all, but who knows anymore with this case.......So is he saying CA and LA had a baby (hence the reason Ca wanted to put her up for adoption) and Cindy wouldnt let her, so its their big family secret? Kinda far fetched to me, but like I said......who knows anymore.......*sigh* this case creeps me out ALOT.

Very far fetched especially with her having a few boys around at the time and being 19
Mind you they did say they were very close and they are very mysterious about Daddy... hmmmmm

I've thought about this before. I wouldn't doubt it honestly. They seem to have a bond. I seriously wouldn't put it past them.

I've wondered about it, but tried not to think that way. Fox just announced that LE now suspects something new and if its true its very sickening. Then of course they went to commercial. They've already discussed the chloroform, so I'm curious...

Was this an interview that LP did with just this station in Orlando? I dont remember him saying anything like it on the many many other interviews he's given....
I dont buy it that LA is Caylee's father. He's backed away too much, and seems to me has distanced himself from the rest of the family. He knows that Casey did away with Caylee, and if he were the father he wouldve beat the truth outta her when he had the chance.
I dont know, I could be wrong, I just dont see it, AND Casey was apparently um, sexually active with a TON of guys, I would be surprised if we ever find out who Caylee's bio dad is/was.
Which brings me again to my personal plea....
CASEY WHERE IS CAYLEE?????????????????????????????? Cindy, can you pass that along for me?

Found this so far:

Mitochondrial DNA is only passed from mother to children. So all siblings to the same mother will have the exact same mitochondrial DNA.

Found this so far:

Mitochondrial DNA is only passed from mother to children. So all siblings to the same mother will have the exact same mitochondrial DNA.

Ah, so LP needs to really do his homework before saying such things

Oh dear God. It's not that there's something wrong with the DNA. Mother and child's DNA always matches, unless the mother is a chimera, in which case, it may not (or it may). Since chimerism is so very rare, I'm going to assume (confidently) that Casey is not a chimera.

Once they have the DNA results, and they match, they can't go into court and say well, the hair looks like Caylee's. It just doesn't fly. There are further tests that have to be done to prove it's Caylee's, or at the least, to rule out as much doubt as possible. If you notice, in recent days, LE keep saying they're waiting for more tests before they can say it's Caylee's hair.

These tests involve doing comparisons between the hair in the trunk, and hair found on Caylee's hairbrush, in her bed, etc. They'll look at the lengths of the comparison hairs, color, and the hair follicle in terms of thickness etc.

They'll do the same tests on Casey's hair.

When they're done, they'll be able to say, in court, that they *know* the hair in the trunk is Caylee's based on scientific tests. That the DNA test told them the hair is Caylee's or Casey's, and that the other tests along with the fact that Casey is alive, told them it is Caylee's.

EXACTLY what I guessed yesterday. And yes it's disturbing, and yes, I know someone who was "molested" by her brother so it's entirely possible.

I don't know what to think about this news either..... In a way it wouldn't suprise me at all, because of all the being so secret about the father of caylee, and I don't recall any of her friends releasing knowing the fathers name.

I find it kind of strange that her being that young and getting pregnant that she wouldnt have had friends that she confided in as to who the father was and what his name was. I can't imagine the friends not coming forward by now with a name of who she said the father was......unless she didn't tell anyone a name because she was ashamed and embarassed of who the real father was.

I have a friend whom got pregnant and wasn't 100% sure who the father was, but she told her friends whom she thought it was based on timing. She also said but it could be so and so because we had just broke up. That is things alot of friends need someone to talk to about, so I can't believe there is no friend out there that knows the fathers name.

Kel

I've wondered about it, but tried not to think that way. Fox just announced that LE now suspects something new and if its true its very sickening. Then of course they went to commercial. They've already discussed the chloroform, so I'm curious...

Please keep us posted! I cant turn the TV on yet, and this has just got to be too sick to be true....
Though I am starting to agree with some of you, I am starting not to be surprised by any of this madness, the only surprise for me is that Casey hasnt been charged for anything pertaining to Caylee's demise.
Man, this is just sick, sick, sick...good thing I dont eat breakfast, this train of thought would make it come right back up.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy