707 users online (109 members and 598 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Long Island, New York
    Posts
    466

    Unhappy Caylee Never Did Turn 3 ......

    I just had to post this before I go to work for the day... but after watching Nancy Grace last night and her saying over and over "where is 3 year old little Caylee"

    I finally said to myself... If all accounts are true... Caylee never made it to her 3rd birthday..........

    Well just my thoughts and it made me very sad.......

    Caylee Marie Anthony
    2 years old
    R.I.P.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Sunshine State
    Posts
    195
    That is sad I never thought of it that way. I wonder why NG still has the "missing" information up (before commerical breaks) like a missing child? She should change it, I think.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    200
    Quote Originally Posted by catherineb View Post
    That is sad I never thought of it that way. I wonder why NG still has the "missing" information up (before commerical breaks) like a missing child? She should change it, I think.
    Why should she change it? Caylee IS still missing.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    2,687
    Poor little thing

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    16,427
    Quote Originally Posted by catherineb View Post
    That is sad I never thought of it that way. I wonder why NG still has the "missing" information up (before commerical breaks) like a missing child? She should change it, I think.
    Caylee is still missing. What should NG change it too?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Hartland, VT
    Posts
    178
    Quote Originally Posted by catherineb View Post
    That is sad I never thought of it that way. I wonder why NG still has the "missing" information up (before commerical breaks) like a missing child? She should change it, I think.
    Until her body is found, she is still a missing child.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Long Island, New York
    Posts
    466
    I'm going to be late !!!

    I was just thinking if LP is right with his timeline then when the pictures of Casey partying on the 20th were taken Caylee WAS alive

    (probably chloroformed sleeping in the car)

    Why do I think her friends know more than they are saying .....

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    643
    Caylee, you are in all of minds and hearts. I miss you and I never met you.

    I am not a praying kind of person, but last night I did pray that Caylee would be found today. I know that wont make it happen, but I have been so moved by this little girl, I feel personally attached! I feel sickened to know that she is out in the elements somewhere and thank goodness that Mr Miller is on the case now, I have every confidence that he will find Caylee, if she can be found.....

    CASEY, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TELL SOMEONE WHERE TO LOOK. Cindy, please pass that along to your daughter.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    563
    Quote Originally Posted by TKS2003 View Post
    Caylee, you are in all of minds and hearts. I miss you and I never met you.

    I am not a praying kind of person, but last night I did pray that Caylee would be found today. I know that wont make it happen, but I have been so moved by this little girl, I feel personally attached! .
    Sweetheart, I am a praying kind of person... don't EVER underestimate the power of prayer. Sometimes God doesn't answer prayer for reasons only He knows, and sometimes it's not in the way we expect. But I have found that most of the time, He does answer prayer.
    I've seen some amazing mircales happen due to prayer.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Sunshine State
    Posts
    195
    to the 3 who questioned me - it's like a "missing child" poster - I don't know....yes, she is still missing but something about it bothers me.....can't pinpoint it.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Long Island, New York
    Posts
    466
    Quote Originally Posted by catherineb View Post
    to the 3 who questioned me - it's like a "missing child" poster - I don't know....yes, she is still missing but something about it bothers me.....can't pinpoint it.
    Because is she missing or is her body missing?

    I think it's time law enforcement come out and say what they mean...it's unnerving to hear all the forensic evidence they tell us and then they still say but this is still a missing child case ?????

    What gives.....

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Home of Sheriff Joe!
    Posts
    445
    Quote Originally Posted by Rose Mom View Post
    Because is she missing or is her body missing?

    I think it's time law enforcement come out and say what they mean...it's unnerving to hear all the forensic evidence they tells us and then they still say but this is still a missing child case ?????

    What gives.....
    I completely agree. They have the forensics. That have stated that they do not believe that Caylee is alive so why are we still calling this a missing person investigation?




    "Casey Anthony has no soul"~ from my good friend Lacey

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,807
    I'm so glad you brought this up, Rose. It's more than annoying when Caylee is referred to as a 3 year old. She was murdered when she was but a little 2 year old. So sad.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    24

    Unhappy

    I'm afraid poor, sweet Caylee will remain forever 2.



    <--where certain family members should be.

  15. #15
    thatswhatshesaid's Avatar
    thatswhatshesaid is offline Jacee Lee Dugard IS and HAS a Mother Of The Year.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    336
    Quote Originally Posted by Rose Mom View Post
    I just had to post this before I go to work for the day... but after watching Nancy Grace last night and her saying over and over "where is 3 year old little Caylee"

    I finally said to myself... If all accounts are true... Caylee never made it to her 3rd birthday..........

    Well just my thoughts and it made me very sad.......

    Caylee Marie Anthony
    2 years old
    R.I.P.
    I know. I had the same thought when looking at the TES fliers last week. I thought, no guys, she's 3 now. Then I realized what you did. It made me so sad to think she wasn't alive for her 3rd birthday, until I reminded myself she is with God now. I like to envision this precious little girl we've all come to love having a a big party in heaven, sitting right on the Big Guy's lap while she blew out three candles and a chorus of angels sang "Happy Birthday Dear Caylee".

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. You can do something. Turn it off.
    By sappysoul in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-05-2011, 10:21 PM
  2. Support Caylee: Porch lights on for Caylee Marie Anthony
    By mrsu in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-05-2011, 07:58 PM
  3. Poll: Did Casey Really Keep Caylee in the Trunk Before Caylee Died?
    By shgrbkr in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 371
    Last Post: 06-17-2011, 07:43 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-09-2009, 10:05 PM