Caylee Never Did Turn 3 ......

Rose Mom

Former Member
Reaction score
I just had to post this before I go to work for the day... but after watching Nancy Grace last night and her saying over and over "where is 3 year old little Caylee"

I finally said to myself... If all accounts are true... Caylee never made it to her 3rd birthday..........

Well just my thoughts and it made me very sad.......

Caylee Marie Anthony
2 years old
R.I.P.​

That is sad :( I never thought of it that way. I wonder why NG still has the "missing" information up (before commerical breaks) like a missing child? She should change it, I think.

That is sad :( I never thought of it that way. I wonder why NG still has the "missing" information up (before commerical breaks) like a missing child? She should change it, I think.

Why should she change it? Caylee IS still missing.

Caylee is still missing. What should NG change it too?

Until her body is found, she is still a missing child.

I'm going to be late !!!

I was just thinking if LP is right with his timeline then when the pictures of Casey partying on the 20th were taken Caylee WAS alive

(probably chloroformed sleeping in the car)

Why do I think her friends know more than they are saying .....

Caylee, you are in all of minds and hearts. I miss you and I never met you.

I am not a praying kind of person, but last night I did pray that Caylee would be found today. I know that wont make it happen, but I have been so moved by this little girl, I feel personally attached! I feel sickened to know that she is out in the elements somewhere and thank goodness that Mr Miller is on the case now, I have every confidence that he will find Caylee, if she can be found.....

CASEY, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TELL SOMEONE WHERE TO LOOK. Cindy, please pass that along to your daughter.

Caylee, you are in all of minds and hearts. I miss you and I never met you.

I am not a praying kind of person, but last night I did pray that Caylee would be found today. I know that wont make it happen, but I have been so moved by this little girl, I feel personally attached! .

Sweetheart, I am a praying kind of person... don't EVER underestimate the power of prayer. Sometimes God doesn't answer prayer for reasons only He knows, and sometimes it's not in the way we expect. But I have found that most of the time, He does answer prayer.
I've seen some amazing mircales happen due to prayer.

to the 3 who questioned me - it's like a "missing child" poster - I don't know....yes, she is still missing but something about it bothers me.....can't pinpoint it.

to the 3 who questioned me - it's like a "missing child" poster - I don't know....yes, she is still missing but something about it bothers me.....can't pinpoint it.

Because is she missing or is her body missing?

I think it's time law enforcement come out and say what they mean...it's unnerving to hear all the forensic evidence they tell us and then they still say but this is still a missing child case ?????

What gives.....

Because is she missing or is her body missing?

I think it's time law enforcement come out and say what they mean...it's unnerving to hear all the forensic evidence they tells us and then they still say but this is still a missing child case ?????

What gives.....

I completely agree. They have the forensics. That have stated that they do not believe that Caylee is alive so why are we still calling this a missing person investigation?

I'm so glad you brought this up, Rose. It's more than annoying when Caylee is referred to as a 3 year old. She was murdered when she was but a little 2 year old. So sad.

I'm afraid poor, sweet Caylee will remain forever 2. :(

:behindbar <--where certain family members should be.

I just had to post this before I go to work for the day... but after watching Nancy Grace last night and her saying over and over "where is 3 year old little Caylee"

I finally said to myself... If all accounts are true... Caylee never made it to her 3rd birthday..........

Well just my thoughts and it made me very sad.......

Caylee Marie Anthony
2 years old
R.I.P.​

I know. :( I had the same thought when looking at the TES fliers last week. I thought, no guys, she's 3 now. Then I realized what you did. It made me so sad to think she wasn't alive for her 3rd birthday, until I reminded myself she is with God now. I like to envision this precious little girl we've all come to love having a a big party in heaven, sitting right on the Big Guy's lap while she blew out three candles and a chorus of angels sang "Happy Birthday Dear Caylee".

I know. :( I had the same thought when looking at the TES fliers last week. I thought, no guys, she's 3 now. Then I realized what you did. It made me so sad to think she wasn't alive for her 3rd birthday, until I reminded myself she is with God now. I like to envision this precious little girl we've all come to love having a a big party in heaven, sitting right on the Big Guy's lap while she blew out three candles and a chorus of angels sang "Happy Birthday Dear Caylee".

That is so sweet........ I'm going to imagine that too....

I've thought the same thing, about Caylee not turning 3.
My hubby's son died as a teenager and a few years later, his sister said something about how old he was now... not 'would have been' but 'was'. I had to gently remind her that no... he would never get any older... She had a hard time absorbing that.
I think one reason the media does this is because there is no proof of when Caylee died, and until they find a body, they can say there is no definitive proof that she is dead.

Scott Maxwell of the Orlando Sentinel said it best:

"Yet, all I can think about is little Caylee's birthday.

She's supposed to turn 3 this Saturday.

Right now, Caylee should be deciding which princess dress she wants to wear.

She should be pressing her nose against the glass of the bakery counter, trying to figure out which cake has the most icing.

She should be holding big crayons in her tiny hands to color invitations."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-maxwell0608aug06,0,7852478.column

I'm so glad you brought this up, Rose. It's more than annoying when Caylee is referred to as a 3 year old. She was murdered when she was but a little 2 year old. So sad.

Yes, she did not live to be a three year old. (Ever notice how often Cindy gets her age or birth year wrong?)

She never lived to be a kindergartener, a grade school child, a teenager, a wife, a mother, or a grandmother. All because her "mother" chose not to be an adult.

She will never have a prom, wedding, or deliver a child. She will not receive a love letter, or a first kiss. a boy will never carry her books, and a man will never send her roses.

I've thought the same thing, about Caylee not turning 3.
My hubby's son died as a teenager and a few years later, his sister said something about how old he was now... not 'would have been' but 'was'. I had to gently remind her that no... he would never get any older... She had a hard time absorbing that.
I think one reason the media does this is because there is no proof of when Caylee died, and until they find a body, they can say there is no definitive proof that she is dead.

But, we hear KC speaking of her in the past tense.

Didn't Susan Smith do that, too?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back