Bail paid on all but child neglect charge-why?

mommaearth

Reaction score
Casey Anthony will not appear in court this morning at the Orange County Jail. Overnight, Anthony's bail was paid on all charges, except the child neglect charge that carries a more than $500,000 bond. Because the child neglect charge has not been paid, Anthony will remain behind bars, jail spokesman Allen Moore said.

I don't get it why would someone pay bail for everything but the child neglect? Knowing she couldn't get out of jail. What is the point? Anyone know?

maybe becasue they couldn't come up with that kind of money?

Casey Anthony will not appear in court this morning at the Orange County Jail. Overnight, Anthony's bail was paid on all charges, except the child neglect charge that carries a more than $500,000 bond. Because the child neglect charge has not been paid, Anthony will remain behind bars, jail spokesman Allen Moore said.

I don't get it why would someone pay bail for everything but the child neglect? Knowing she couldn't get out of jail. What is the point? Anyone know?
The $50,000 (10% of $500,000) fee to a bond agent is non refundable. It is the fee to the person placing the bond. My guess is that family and/or friends were able to put up the other bond money, or pay the 10% to a bondsman to do it, on the other charges. But who would have $50,000 to bond her out? Remember you do not get the fee back.

Think they are going to try and negotiate with LeoP to get her out again? Nice, you've made bail! You get to stay in jail. Enjoy your cell!

The $50,000 (10% of $500,000) fee to a bond agent is non refundable. It is the fee to the person placing the bond. My guess is that family and/or friends were able to put up the other bond money, or pay the 10% to a bondsman to do it, on the other charges. But who would have $50,000 to bond her out? Remember you do not get the fee back.

Yeah but why bother paying the lower bond if Casey is going to have to sit in jail anyway because of the bond for child neglect?

Is there any chance they will have to drop the child neglect charges ?

Maybe the big shot lawyer took the case and there is something going on..

remember LP stated last night that if Casey *actually* tells LE where Caylee's body is, he will bail her out again!

So whoever paid the recent bonds may be hoping this is the case...

any mention about the new fraud charges that came out yesterday? Bond may need to still be paid on those too!

If you dont get that money back (which is true) why in the world would you pay the bond on the other charges? Your not getting anything from it besides an empty bank account..........

I suspect family members did the bond for the lesser charges. LP was on TV last night saying he may bond Casey out again IF she will tell Caylee's location.

Yeah but why bother paying the lower bond if Casey is going to have to sit in jail anyway because of the bond for child neglect?

That's what I don't understand. Is there some benefit to paying the bond on one charge if you can't get out because of bond on another charge?

ETA: There's a fee on any bond for bail that is non-refundable? Like the $50k on the $500,000?

It couldn't possibly be so simple as to avoid her appearance today in prison uniform, could it?

Don't you have to have a hearing before bond can be set?????????????

And why would you bond her out if she tells you where the body is? If she tells you where the body is --- Isnt she going to prison anyways?

Ok - I'm still on my 1st cup of coffee - What is the clear message??

I think it says that the check/fraud charges can be forgiven and she shouldnt have to sit in a jail cell for that. Child neglect on the other hand...May you rot in H*LL and stay in jail indefinitely. Slap in the face.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado
Back