Detailed Case Information - Court Dockets

liltigress

Fighting The Good Fight
Reaction score
http://myorangeclerk.com/criminal/iclerk_disclaimer.shtml

You can search Casey's court records after accepting the disclaimer and choosing the "criminal" tab. It gives detailed information on each charge and court appearances.
Note: She had only one traffic violation and it was in 2004 from what I saw.

Notice on the second line listed here. The filing date of those check charges was just short of 2 months before they arrested her for them.

avo7k4.png

Did you need CA birthday for this? If so, anybody know it off hand?

Thanks,
BeagleMom

Did you need CA birthday for this? If so, anybody know it off hand?

Thanks,
BeagleMom

Click the thing that says Criminal on the bottom with the other boxes, there you will only need her first and last name.

Stupid Me! Never mind! I see it on the sample now!
Thanks, liltigress

oh my KC was going to jail on the check charges anyway...filing date 7/8/08 I know she would have gotten out but TonE would have learned about his girlfriend/thief hehehe

I looked at that also and thought it was just the offense date but it shows this...

Offense Date: 7/8/2008
Complaint Date: 7/8/2008

I'm not sure what to make of that yet.

I'm.. confused, because the timelines I've seen show Amy talked to Cindy and accused Casey of the theft on 7/15. Wasn't she in Puerto Rico or hadn't left yet on 7/8??

http://myorangeclerk.com/criminal/iclerk_disclaimer.shtml

You can search Casey's court records after accepting the disclaimer and choosing the "criminal" tab. It gives detailed information on each charge and court appearances.
Note: She had only one traffic violation and it was in 2004 from what I saw.

Notice on the second line listed here. The filing date of those check charges was just short of 2 months before they arrested her for them.

avo7k4.png
They didnt arrest her until she was out on bail on purpose! That way her $50,000 bond would be revoked. I think it was wrong. Dont get me wrong.... in my eyes, she had an opportunity to speak, but she was speaking to Baez... we just dont know what she told him...

Maybe the bank made the charges? I don't know.

I'm.. confused, because the timelines I've seen show Amy talked to Cindy and accused Casey of the theft on 7/15. Wasn't she in Puerto Rico or hadn't left yet on 7/8??
Casey picked Amy and the others on the 15th.

According to the OSCO documents, the date of 7-8-2008 is the date when Casey went on the spending spree with Amy's check book. From this document, it shows the first check she wrote was actually posted on 7-8-2008 so Casey was writing Amy's checks before Amy left, based on a check taking a day or two to post to the bank records.

"Huizenga stated on 07-08-2008 at approximately 1845 hours and 07-15-2008 at approximately 1530 hours, her friend, Casey Anthony, stole and wrote several of her personal checks without permission. Huizenga stated on 07-08-2008 at approximately 1840 hours, Anthony dropped her off at the airport (in her own vehicle) and borrowed her vehicle to use, while she was going on a trip ot Puerto Rico. Huizenga stated when she returned back home from Puerto Rico on 7-15-2008 at approximately 1530 hours, Anthony picked her up (in her own vehicle), which she took back custody of."

ETA: The report also shows that Amy filed the report on 07-16-2008, so that date of the 8th had to be when the checks were on record and posted to the bank?

Could they have gone back to the day that she wrote the first check at target?

So maybe another typo?

No, I don't think it's a typo. That's the actual date the first check cleared the bank. That makes me think Casey wrote that first check before the 8th.

How about Great-grandmother and the nursing home? Casey used info from her birthday check from ggm to commit fraud, Casey's birthday is in March. Plenty of time for nursing home or bank to press charges.

I looked at that also and thought it was just the offense date but it shows this...

Offense Date: 7/8/2008
Complaint Date: 7/8/2008

I'm not sure what to make of that yet.

See that's what's bugging me also--Because for it to be Amy it should read

Offense date: 7/8/08
Complaint date: 7/16/08

And that's according to the docs on the checks.

Do we have any docs on the new financial charges???

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woohoo3
Back