Statement from Cindy about TM and LP

UCFMommy

Reaction score
"LP and TM came to me under false pretenses...TM misrepresented his intentions, and is falsely accusing me of not cooperating with him, when it is evident his motives were to obtain publicity for his organization at the expense of exploiting my granddaughter's disappearance."

From WFTV.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17382107/detail.html

Full statement at link.

"LP and TM came to me under false pretenses...TM misrepresented his intentions, and is falsely accusing me of not cooperating with him, when it is evident his motives were to obtain publicity for his organization at the expense of exploiting my granddaughter's disappearance."

From WFTV.

What planet does she live on?

Makes me wanna smack her across the face...........

She is probably right about LP but not Equusearch...

OMG. If I said what was blowing through my brain, I'd get a time out already. Like this man has time to run around the states just for publicity? OMG OMG. What about all the cases he works on with no publicity? Cindy, you're a hateful cruel person. IMO

How dare she!?!? Of all the comments she's made, this one angers me the most. I don't know TM personally, but I have so much respect for him and what his organation does. I don't care what she's going through--anyone with half a brain knows he's an outstanding man with an outstanding organization.

:banghead:

She never ceases to outdo herself. I keep thinking she has said the most outrageous crap already and then she opens her mouth again. The audacity of this woman is stellar. I hope charges are coming soon.

Every time I think my contempt for CA can get no deeper she makes a liar out of me. Good news is if she has really retained a top shelf lawyer then I don't expect to hear much else from her.

From WFTV.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17382107/detail.html

Full statement at link.

No she didn't! This is why no one wants to help with this case, because every time someone does the family attacks them! :furious:

Oh no she didn't!!!!!!!

Hey Cindy, when ya find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!

I am on at work, looking over my shoulder, but I have to comment.

Thank God that Tim Miller is the kind of person that he is because anyone else would just pack up and leave. I know that I would. What a God awful person CA is! TM didn't do what you wanted so you are going to accuse him of something like that! Outrageous!

I hope LE convinces Tim to just consider the source, and to not let it deter him. This is about Caylee, not Cindy.

Wicked, truly wicked. Tim and Equasearch are honorable, she - questionable.

She is the most ungrateful nasty person I have ever seen.

I would like to know just how much money, gift cards, etc. have been donated to her. Is that money really in a trust fund? Did she contribute in any way to TM and the search, other than run her mouth about Caylee being alive? All she has done is to try and undermine the search, almost to the point that I feel she doesn't want
Caylee to be found.

TM and all the caring people care more about bringing this child home than her own GM. She should be ashamed of herself.

I think all her defensive tactics are indications of being involved in some way with this whole mess, and the fear that people will find out what really happened.

Such a terrible thing to say. Shame on her.

Granny better get herself some really high boots, like up to her neck!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brittinvestigates4u
Back