Son Spots Dad on TV, 5 Years After Family ‘Cremated’ Him

From the above linked article,
Turns out 71-year-old Delaney had been in a care facility since 2000, after suffering a head injury and memory loss, the Mail reported. Unable to give any clues as to his identity, Delaney was given the name David Harrison and placed in a home.

In April Delaney was featured on a TV show about missing persons.

By coincidence, Renehan was watching and recognized his dad. DNA tests confirmed the link and the pair had an emotional reunion two weeks ago, the Mail reported.
This is soooooo awesome!!! It reminds me that there is hope for Benjaman Kyle. I really think his story needs to be told to the media in a BIG way!!

Thanks for the story and link, soyesterday! :D

This is soooooo awesome!!! It reminds me that there is hope for Benjaman Kyle. I really think his story needs to be told to the media in a BIG way!!

I totally agree! Nancy Grace and Greta could do as Dr. Phil is doing with Benjamin Kyle and help him find his family... An ongoing thirty second segment on both NG and Greta as well as Americans Most Wanted, 20/20, 60 Minutes, Dateline, 48 Hours Mystery, etc. on Located and Unidentified would be wonderful as well.

You're welcome!
I thought it was such a good story to be posted here!!! :)
It makes me have hope for Nicholas Francisco too!!!
I wish we could find him too for his children. :(

Wow, the only sad thing is that now they will never know who the other guy was that was cremated and he may have family looking for him as well.

Wow, the only sad thing is that now they will never know who the other guy was that was cremated and he may have family looking for him as well.
:doh: I hadn't even thought of that! So sad.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back