When murder charges come.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlondieOH

Reaction score
And they will, Is Cindy going to say that the police planted all the evidence used against Casey??? :behindbar

She might but the jury will know better. Hopefully, Cynthia will be facing charges as well

What charges can she face without a body?

They can go ahead with murder charges without a body if they have enough evidence that proves a murder was commited. It has been done before. Its not impossible.

She can still face Murder One without a body. If you will look at Logan Tucker's case...you will see that his mother was sentenced to Life in prison without parole and his body was never found. There is actually less evidence in that case than they already have in this one (and that is just what we KNOW about!! They have much more!).

When the murder charges come, I will shed more tears for Caylee. Yes I want the person who did this charged and brought to justice, but we lost a beautiful baby who had her life stolen from her.
imo Cindy is spinning out of control and there's no telling what she has done or may do in the future, the same goes for George but he is not as vocal as Cindy.

VB

I think Cindy will have a complete breakdown when they find Caylee's body. I think it will hit her like a ton of bricks. She knows Caylee is dead but thinks if she acts like Caylee is alive long enough it will actually happen. She is in the worse denial I have ever seen in my 30 years on this earth.

And they will, Is Cindy going to say that the police planted all the evidence used against Casey??? :behindbar

Of course. Her daughter couldn't possible have done anything to Caylee. It is all someone else's fault.

It all our faults! Why did we do this? Cindy will never be satisfied. Even with a dead corpse in front of her Cindy would deny it. Honestly, I doubt they are going to be finding a corpse......more like bones. Cindy will certainly deny it is her granddaughter.

Sad to think about it this way.....but Caylee is in a much better place honestly. Living with people fighting 24/7 can really drive somebody nuts. Can you imagine the mental stress the three year old little innocent girl went through at that house?

At that age she probably thought everything was her fault too. When I think about it really ticks me off how our justice system can protect the Anthony family especially Casey. Good old torture interrogation would come in handy right about now

I think Cindy will have a complete breakdown when they find Caylee's body. I think it will hit her like a ton of bricks. She knows Caylee is dead but thinks if she acts like Caylee is alive long enough it will actually happen. She is in the worse denial I have ever seen in my 30 years on this earth.
I don't believe she is in denial, personally. She has been in cover up mode from the first day, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie