Questions and Discussion Regarding the Timeline

Status
Not open for further replies.

milopedes

Reaction score
I apologize if this has been asked, or covered already, but there is so much information out there it is difficult to sift through it all.

While reading the timeline of events a question popped into my head. I recognize that Casey didn't work, so she really had no need for a babysitter, but what I don't understand is this:

Before Caylee disappeared, meaning before CA took her along to visit her father in the assisted living facility, where was the little girl? Casey went by her parents home between June 9 - 12, without the girl, and told them she was being watched by the nanny or friends. So, wouldn't someone recall watching Caylee or seeing her around that time? Yet, I find no mention of this anywhere.

Obviously, she was not deceased at that point because she later with with CA on that visit. Could Casey have a friend who isn't coming forward? An accomplice in all of this?

These facts just don't add up in my mind.

IMO I think Casey stayed over at Amy and Ricardos a lot, probably really a lot starting around June 9 and I believe that is why they couldnt get their date right at beginning. I think she brought her or Cindy picked her up to take her to the rest home that day and Casey showed up at the Anthony home later on. Cindy wouldnt tell these things though because it would look bad on the "family reputation". I find it disqusting that Casey put little Caylee in the bed with a grown man that was not her father and I find it questionable that she "never" kept Caylee over at Tony's overnight for that very reason. A sitter was not needed often and if so and it wasnt Amy or Kristina, or Grandparents or some "john" then I imagine it may have sadly been the trunk. This is all my opinion but I think it explains a lot about the confusion of the date mixup. Grandparents keep trying to hide the family reputation so much that they would not tell us if they had Caylee for weekends on end or if Grandpa kept her while he was unemployed. His unemployment hasnt been addressed much either but there is no other reason for his children, Casey and Lee to be joking about buying him a book called "how to get a job for dummies" on myspace for Fathers Day if he really had a job on the 16th of June when he stated he was going to work at 230pm. Too much covering up for the familys sake is what is going to bring trouble to this family that might not have been there if they would have just stopped with it. Gosh, I'm ranting. Maybe I should move this to the ranting thread. This is all my opinion but maybe it will give insight into the sitter deal.

Well, I thought I had read in the 400 pages released that none of the friends had seen Caylee with Casey, as she kept saying the child was with one person or another.

Ignoring what she told people, and actually focusing upon who had seen her without Caylee - which to me seems to be everyone - it would seem we have no real explanation as to where Caylee was during this time period.

She was . . .

1. Not with Casey.
2. Not with the parents.
3. Not with any friends who had been interviewed by the police.

And we know she wasn't deceased, yet, since she visited her great-grandfather with CA.

Any thoughts?

Ricardo stated Casey and Caylee spent the night with him on June 9th until the morning of the 10th and that's the last time he saw Caylee. He stated he was sure of the date because because he was going to a party that Thursday in Tampa... the 12th.

I think she was telling people she was with the Nanny alternating it with her parents,and the car but it was probably actually her parents and car :

Sounds more important having a Nanny

JMO

Clint stated he seen her a lot during June, up until the 13th.

I can't make rhyme or reason about it. Here's what I have:

June 02 Caylee with Casey at Tony's swimming in pool. Last time Tony saw Caylee
June 09 Caylee with Casey at Amy & Ricardo's & spent the night.
June 10 Caylee with Casey at Amy & Ricardo's & was seen June 10 AM
June 12 Caylee with Casey at KristinaC's & went for walk Lake Underhill Park 6-8:30 PM
June 13 The above was either the 12th or 13th according to KristinaC
June 13 Caylee with Casey at TonyL's apartment according to ClintH
June 15 Caylee with Cindy to visit her father in NH Videotape & sworn statements
June 15 Casey spends night at TonyL's according to ClintH
June 16 Caylee with Casey leaving home according to GA

And then I don't find a trace of her. Actually, the last time I know for sure she was seen was at the Assisted Living place visiting CA's father. After that. . . . I dunno.

If GA saw Caylee and Casey leave the house, did he see Casey come back to the house from TonyL's?

If Caylee didn't spent the night with Casey at TonyL's and she didn't stay at the grandparents' house, then where was she?

June 19 Casey with TonyL at Crane's Landing Apartments in Winter Park with no Caylee according to MatthewC

June 20 Casey partying at Fusion. Photos for days.

July 2 Casey gets the Bella Vida tattoo on shoulder blade according to the tattoo guy whose name I don't remember right now

Tony stated that Caylee NEVER spent the night, so if Clint says she did then there is one big fat lie in the midst of those 2 stories...

Tony stated that Caylee NEVER spent the night, so if Clint says she did then there is one big fat lie in the midst of those 2 stories...

Sorry, I didn't mean to imply in my previous post that Caylee had spent the night at TonyL's. It simply stated that Caylee was seen there by Clint.

Clint stated he seen her a lot during June, up until the 13th.

Clint even stated that Casey stayed over at TonE's the night of 6/15. Whether or not his recall is correct would be the question.

Clint even stated that Casey stayed over at TonE's the night of 6/15. Whether or not his recall is correct would be the question.

Yes, but he doesn't recall whether she was there in the morning of the 16th.

So therein MAY be the window of death...

Casey WOULD NOT take her back to her parents house in all likelihood after storming out with probable threats of you will never see Caylee again, and for some reason T must not have wanted her staying the night-SO she leaves to "take her home" and gives her the chloroform and puts her in the trunk, and then there was no more Caylee...

Maybe...

It would mean G would have to be lying through his teeth about seeing them BOTH with their back packs leaving just like every other normal day, and it would also mean MANY MANY MANY lies have been told since then.

I apologize if this has been asked, or covered already, but there is so much information out there it is difficult to sift through it all.

While reading the timeline of events a question popped into my head. I recognize that Casey didn't work, so she really had no need for a babysitter, but what I don't understand is this:

Before Caylee disappeared, meaning before CA took her along to visit her father in the assisted living facility, where was the little girl? Casey went by her parents home between June 9 - 12, without the girl, and told them she was being watched by the nanny or friends. So, wouldn't someone recall watching Caylee or seeing her around that time? Yet, I find no mention of this anywhere.

Obviously, she was not deceased at that point because she later with with CA on that visit. Could Casey have a friend who isn't coming forward? An accomplice in all of this?

These facts just don't add up in my mind.

oh, I shudder to think that Caylee was in the car/trunk getting babysat. Casey did have her close so she felt comfortable in saying that she was with the babysitter. Casey was testing the new nanny. Unfortunately, the "nanny" didn't work out as she thought she would (Caylee's accidental death) and she had to work fast and cover her tracks.

Casey WOULD NOT take her back to her parents house in all likelihood after storming out with probable threats of you will never see Caylee again, and for some reason T must not have wanted her staying the night-SO she leaves to "take her home" and gives her the chloroform and puts her in the trunk, and then there was no more Caylee...

Maybe...

It would mean G would have to be lying through his teeth about seeing them BOTH with their back packs leaving just like every other normal day, and it would also mean MANY MANY MANY lies have been told since then.

I think GA does not know what he is talking about. In his sworn statement he said that he last say Caylee on 6/9. How could he NOT know the last date that he saw her, but remember the EXACT times and give a COMPLETE description of what they were wearing? The last time that they see Caylee is on Father's Day weekend! I just cannot understand how they can ALL mistake the date when it was a holiday! It seems like GA would have known because he would have received some sort of gift.. IMHO

I can't make rhyme or reason about it. Here's what I have:

June 02 Caylee with Casey at Tony's swimming in pool. Last time Tony saw Caylee
June 09 Caylee with Casey at Amy & Ricardo's & spent the night.
June 10 Caylee with Casey at Amy & Ricardo's & was seen June 10 AM
June 12 Caylee with Casey at KristinaC's & went for walk Lake Underhill Park 6-8:30 PM
June 13 The above was either the 12th or 13th according to KristinaC
June 13 Caylee with Casey at TonyL's apartment according to ClintH
June 15 Caylee with Cindy to visit her father in NH Videotape & sworn statements
June 15 Casey spends night at TonyL's according to ClintH
June 16 Caylee with Casey leaving home according to GA

And then I don't find a trace of her. Actually, the last time I know for sure she was seen was at the Assisted Living place visiting CA's father. After that. . . . I dunno.

The last known and 100% verified that Caylee was alive is really on June 15th, the day Cindy took Caylee to the nursing home. Other then that, the only people who "claimed" they saw Caylee alive is George.

Cindy claims she heard them in the bedroom, but we never heard what time Cindy heard them in the bedroom. LE may have asked but as far as anyone else, it was never reported what time Cindy goes to work.

It's possible Cindy may start at 8:00 AM, which means she may have left by 7:30 AM. Clint said Casey left around 8:30 AM when Clint was being interview by Greta. So if Cindy heard anything, then it was only Caylee.

Then George says he saw Casey and Caylee at 12:50 PM as they were leaving. George NEVER mentions anything prior to 12:50 PM as in Caylee got up, ate breakfast, needed help getting dressed, went potty, played with the dog, etc., etc., All that happened was she was spotted at 12:50 PM

IMO, June 16th is a very, very suspicious day in the Anthony household.

The last known and 100% verified that Caylee was alive is really on June 15th, the day Cindy took Caylee to the nursing home. Other then that, the only people who "claimed" they saw Caylee alive is George.

Cindy claims she heard them in the bedroom, but we never heard what time Cindy heard them in the bedroom. LE may have asked but as far as anyone else, it was never reported what time Cindy goes to work.

It's possible Cindy may start at 8:00 AM, which means she may have left by 7:30 AM. Clint said Casey left around 8:30 AM when Clint was being interview by Greta. So if Cindy heard anything, then it was only Caylee.

Then George says he saw Casey and Caylee at 12:50 PM as they were leaving. George NEVER mentions anything prior to 12:50 PM as in Caylee got up, ate breakfast, needed help getting dressed, went potty, played with the dog, etc., etc., All that happened was she was spotted at 12:50 PM

IMO, June 16th is a very, very suspicious day in the Anthony household.

I could not agree more. And I would like to actually see the phone records too. I am especially interested in July 17th's phone records. We know from an interview with Lee that Casey's cell phone was cut off for nonpayment on July 8th, and that he had no records past that day, but obviously LE does.

So when was the phone service resumed, and how? We know from the Fraud documents that Casey tried to pay her $574 phone bill from Amy's bank account, and that was denied on July 19th. (Maybe, as one poster pointed out, the electronic check that was presented for payment on July 19th was the second submission of the charge.)

It would also be nice to have the grandparents' cell phone records for those 2 days as well.

Interesting, very interesting to see those records.

You guys have a good day now.

Oh, and OT, while I am here may I say to you Patty G, that I would like to congratulate you for the excellent organization of the data which we do have. Good job - that index for the 400+ pages of documents has saved me countless minutes looking for a specific topic.

:::sweeps hat from head, bows deeply:::

:clap:

Kid

I cannot believe that a child would awake in the morning, and not come out of the bedroom until 12:50, when George says he last saw her. If what he says is true, then Caylee had no breakfast that day. I wonder if Casey was so angry about the fight on the 15th that she didn't care if she fed Caylee or not. She may have already been planning to get rid of her.
I definitely agree - they are lying, and covering up for her.
I hope that house has been bugged since all this happened. Perhaps LE will hear some interesting discussions.

I cannot believe that a child would awake in the morning, and not come out of the bedroom until 12:50, when George says he last saw her. If what he says is true, then Caylee had no breakfast that day. I wonder if Casey was so angry about the fight on the 15th that she didn't care if she fed Caylee or not. She may have already been planning to get rid of her.
I definitely agree - they are lying, and covering up for her.
I hope that house has been bugged since all this happened. Perhaps LE will hear some interesting discussions.

Sure makes you wonder a lot about June 16th and also late evening June 15th. I have held firm since day one, Cindy was the last to see Caylee. So looking forward to November to see if they elaborate more on the morning of June 16th.

Maybe...

I would take any point on the timeline, that only comes from statements or information from the Anthony family, without additional coraborating evidence, as highly suspect.

As a case in point. I don't think Casey left the house or moved out on June 9th. I suspect that that actually occured on june 15, following the big fight that neighbors heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff