1284 users online (246 members and 1038 guests)  

Websleuths News

When the server is "too busy"

I wanted to point out that when one writes a post about locking "guests" out of WS when the server is too busy (and posts it while the server is too busy ) it not only sounds elitist but adds to slowing everything down. IMO, that type of post indicate the poster is only "thinking out loud", so to speak and *again my opinion only* a waste of time and space. Add to that the few that agree with that particular post and have to post their frustration, too...more waste of time and space.

Marie is offline Daughter, if you don't remember us...who will?
    Message board society will never change no matter how many people write useless posts about what they like or don't like or how many other people let those people know what they like or don't like about the previous useless posts, ad nauseum.

It's a useless effort and will always remain a waste of time and effort, just like my own post right here and now

Quote Originally Posted by Marie View Post
    Message board society will never change no matter how many people write useless posts about what they like or don't like or how many other people let those people know what they like or don't like about the previous useless posts, ad nauseum.

It's a useless effort and will always remain a waste of time and effort, just like my own post right here and now
    I certainly hear you. Just ranting while wasting time, space and effort !