50K Bond just posted

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarmaRules

Reaction score
Casey should be released, again, tonight or early tomorrow. An anonymous person has posted a new 500K bond, split between 2 bonding companies.

my apologies...thread & post should have read $500K bond..

Casey should be released, again, tonight or early tomorrow. An anonymous person has posted a new 50K bond, split between 2 bonding companies.

unfreakinbelievable...another person or persons looking to get some "airtime". LINK????

Where did you get this info please?

Will the "YOU GOTTA BE KIDDIN ME"'s in this case never end. What the crap????

I just heard that on WESH. Wonder if LP is back in town.

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!
SHE CAN'T GET OUT...OMG:banghead:

It's nice to have rights, Casey--it would have been nice for Caylee to have hers.

well, she gets a little Vacation from the slammer, maybe she can have a nail tech come and do a pedi? Sniff acetone of something. Why do they keep bonding her out, she isn't going to talk???

Whoever posted the bond did so because they believe her rights are being violated.
I just LOVE how you have so many rights, but only after you've violated someone elses!!

UN-FRIGGIN-BELIEVABLE.

Seriously, this case is the most bizarre case I have ever followed! GOOD LORD!

what the heck is wrong with people. Man, all heck is going to break out if she goes to that house. I don't think Leonard had anything to do with bonding her out. I don't see anything at WESH about bonding her out. Are you sure you heard right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member