Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    <<"Casey Anthony is being bailed out of jail. The individual posting the bond prefers to remain anonymous and is doing it because of the belief that Ms. Anthony's Constitutional rights have been grossly violated. Mr. Baez will have no comment abou thte bond and will respect the privacy of the anonymous party," a Press Corp. Media release said.>>

http://www.local6.com/news/17393373/detail.html

What about Caylee's right to LIFE?!?
    Last edited by Gray; 09-04-2008 at 05:49 PM. Reason: including link
    Love never fails.

God gives. God takes. God's name be ever blessed. Job 1:21

Quote Originally Posted by lilpony View Post
    I don't have an answer for your Paperdoll. Just want to say HI!

OMG, it's lilpony Hi, good to see you posting..

This post is my opinion only, and is subject to making me look totally confused

FOX 35 didn't report anything on the $500,000 at 5:48 pm. I did hear them say behind the scences $500,000 and they said I never head that. So I think they may be trying to verify this information.
    :Banane59: Pekingese "Best Of Show" 2012

Quote Originally Posted by KarmaRules View Post
    Casey should be released, again, tonight or early tomorrow. An anonymous person has posted a new 500K bond, split between 2 bonding companies.

my apologies...thread & post should have read $500K bond..
    The new Lawyer did this, Cindy and George's no doubt about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nedthan Johns View Post
    Wow for a person who hasn't showed one ounce of remorse or concern, someone is sure showing her a lot of love.

I smell book deal...................
    **Sniff** me too.

Quote Originally Posted by Hailiejade77 View Post
    well,.. HOPEFULLY murder charges come down before she gets out! She IS safer in jail though. I have a HORRIBLE feeling something really bad is going to happen! jmo
    Actually, nothing worse than Caylee's murder and the Anthony Family Coverup can happen as far as I'm concerned. Hey--maybe they'll cook up some chloroform to show how normal it is in their home to have it around. That'll explain the presence in the trunk--they just use it as a cleaner. Or, did the unknown perp who stole Cindy's identity do those searches?

I hope there is leftover chloroform in that house.

yes, yes, I really believe it'd like to see a few people knocked out for a bit.

Found this on the Orange County Clerk website! Seems the bond was posted by 2 different agencies from the looks of it.

9/4/2008 A MACDONALD BAIL BOND FILED RET 11/5/2008 CT1 BOND $250000 #5200012443 INMATE NUMBER 08042346
    9/4/2008 A VON WALDNER BOND FILED RET 11/5/2008 BOND CT1 $250000 #AUL2054164 INMATE NUMBER 08042346 *TRANSFER BOND MILLER BAIL BONDS
    Actions speak louder than words!

MyFox Orlando keeps talking about the partial bond and how odd it is that someone would post it. They haven't mentioned anything about the $50K. What's up with that?

ETA: They announced the $50K story at the very instant I posted this.
    Last edited by bessie; 09-04-2008 at 05:53 PM. Reason: To Update

I have been working all week trying to catch up from last week, so I haven't posted. But this news just really rattled my feathers.... Who does CA think she is? Ughggh... And the Anthony family truly have worked my last nerve. Just think, this anonymous person could have given $$ to TES to aid in the search... this case is truly a stressful WRECK on my heart who aches for Caylee to brought to justice... Sickening.

Is all I have to say about her getting out again, On no wait, When TES find precious little Caylee's body , I hope she is still out so she has to look in her parents face, when they tell them, and then I hope the little (insert bad b word) breaks .

macdondals bail bonds posted her other bonds annyomsly , so mabey they posted this one .
    Rest in Peace Little Caylee
    JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE

http://www.myspace.com/doyouknowme1977

Quote Originally Posted by SkiMt View Post
    This news has just inspired me to make my second donation of the day to TES. Just imagine the good TES could do with the $100K that's been squandered bonding Casey out.
    ME TOO! I had just started pulling up my paypal account when I read your post. My sweet little girl just asked me if she could donate her birthday money to help find Caylee too! I'm so proud of her!

This madness has got to stop! I've decided to make the trip to Orlando next week if she hasnt been found to help in the search as well. I feel so sick right now!

It's time for LE to make their move. It would be a travesty if she's released. She should know no comfort. Someone must have gotten movie/book rights for a story. Yikes! We've lived it!! The last thing I'd want to see is this horror on the big screen. This family disgusts me. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by Hailiejade77 View Post
    well,.. HOPEFULLY murder charges come down before she gets out! She IS safer in jail though. I have a HORRIBLE feeling something really bad is going to happen! jmo
    Preface this to say, I am not a mean person at all, but my God this woman is testing my compassion and I could not blame anybody. All I keep thinking is what goes around comes around and Casey will get hers in the end, that is my hope, and my belief. That family too will get theirs.

Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast