Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: 50K Bond just posted

Quote Originally Posted by Sleuthster View Post
    You know its sad to say, but I do believe that George and Cindy are making quite a bit of money off of this. George hadnt worked in a while and Cindy doesnt appear to be working.

Very very sad IMO if this is true, that Caylee is gone in some form of tragic occurance and everyone is making money while it is being played out forever without a body.
    It's just disgusting, isn't it?

If Casey gets that interview she too will have plenty of money.

This case has absolutely infuriated me. I can not believe that this girl has been able to lie and steal and cheat and do all of this, including more than likely murdering her own daughter, and she still is sitting pretty and not saying a single word besides bold faced lies.

Even Susan Smith shed a few tears over her kids, whether they were real tears or not. It just makes me want to vomit.
    Love never fails.

God gives. God takes. God's name be ever blessed. Job 1:21

I have faith in our Law Enforcement and Judicial System. And in good folks like Texas Equisearch.

Let the bottomfeeders have their 15 minutes. We as a general public will not forget. And Caylee will have her day for justice.

Quote Originally Posted by kathyn2 View Post
    Padilla says he thinks some tabloid is paying a half mill to a million dollars for an interview with Casey and that is what is backing up the bond.
    aaaah never thought of this...

how nice. didn't know a murdered toddler is for sale. my thoughts are so ugly on this, may all involved with this rot in h*ll.
    Only my opinion, no one else need agree.

Cubby is offline 50K reward, Bob Harrod-Missing: Call Det. Radomski 714-993-8176
    Let's see....... waste 50 grand on Casey, donate 50 grand to TES and missing childrens organizations......

The amount of money WASTED on Casey is hideous.
    The reception of any 'book' IF Caylees body is not found will likely have the reception of OJ's book...... Oh......MY........GOD............ BIG WASTE OF MONEY.
    To quote the C.
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Websleuths Resource Center

Call Kurtis - Psychics and the Missing

Quote Originally Posted by kathyn2 View Post
    Padilla says he thinks some tabloid is paying a half mill to a million dollars for an interview with Casey and that is what is backing up the bond.
    Oh, so now she'll talk? What a wh---!!!!!

justbeachy is offline "It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to respond; that was rhetorical."
    The only sensible thing I have heard lately is when the Fox Orlando newscaster stated that the photo of Caylee should actually be a photo of Casey. Ain't that the truth?!?!

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/live5pm6pm.html
    LP says probably a tabloid is paying Casey for and interview which will be collateral for bail.

I feel like I'm watching a reallly bad "Movie Of The Week". Unfortunately, a real little girl is being used for the storyline.

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Seeker View Post
    "NeJame said it is official and he is now representing George and Cindy Anthony.Unfortunately, they have been vilified in the press, on blogs, and people have made judgments against them," NeJame said.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17393803/detail.html
    You have got to be kidding?! Has he heard these people speak?

They must charge her with her BIG crimes NOW so she doesn't get out and GM's don't collect anymore money for interviews! Whomever spends money to get her out is as guilty as she is of killing Caylee!

Quote Originally Posted by Hisimage View Post
    Amen SailorMoon, she is a lucky girl.
    NG is gonna bust a gut!

PULLLEEZ, Tricia! Just this ONCE can I use the language appropriate to the situation on the forum?

(silence). No? Guess not.

JUST WHEN i THINK I CAN'T GET ANY MORE DISGUSTED, something else happens.

softsoul is offline I intend to live forever. So far, so good.
    Quote Originally Posted by princess View Post
    Padilla is on the phone saying Casey's interview fee will be anywhere from 1/2 a million ti over a million bucks..he thinks a talk show might have paid
    If that is true then we need to boycott whoever did this. While I believe that Casey is entitled to her constitutional rights this just makes me ill. It just seems like so many are trying to profit in some way by the probable murder of a small child. By not talking and making herself her only concern she is able to get others to kiss her behind and get what she wants. Anyone else would sit in jail until they rotted.

Padilla is on the phone saying Casey's interview fee will be anywhere from 1/2 a million ti over a million bucks..he thinks a talk show might have paid
    This makes sense. I just heard 20/20 was doing a show Friday night on this case. I REALLY hope LE rearrests her before she can give any interviews!

LE has to allow that interview if it is away from home.
    I'm a disbeliever unless you can show me FACTS!

An interview is a great idea-let's see what else she manages to come up with regarding the "truth".

Quote Originally Posted by Winnts View Post
    I have faith in our Law Enforcement and Judicial System. And in good folks like Texas Equisearch.

Let the bottomfeeders have their 15 minutes. We as a general public will not forget. And Caylee will have her day for justice.
    Promise? I'm so depressed right now. That poor child.

OH MY Gawd.....it's DR PHIL
    jmo
    Judge Stan Strickland "God didn't set Casey free - a jury did"

Quote Originally Posted by Gray's Mom View Post
    I feel like I'm watching a reallly bad "Movie Of The Week". Unfortunately, a real little girl is being used for the storyline.

too right it's a bad movie, a very surprising one though in many ways

Well, Cindy single-handedly managed to make her daughter a *cause celeb* and no matter what happens from this point on the family is going to be wealthy.

Quote Originally Posted by yosande View Post
    http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/live5pm6pm.html
    LP says probably a tabloid is paying Casey for and interview which will be collateral for bail.
    I guess the staff at a tabloid can handle the dangerous kidnappers better than LE can. Wow. I'm totally convinced, how about you?

Quote Originally Posted by mydailyopinions View Post
    IMHO I really hope this is the case! I hope she leads them straight to Caylee..

He did say that he is on the phone with Lee almost every day.

Quote Originally Posted by RR0004 View Post
    Oh, so now she'll talk? What a wh---!!!!!
    It's blood money...makes me sick

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Seeker View Post
    OH MY Gawd.....it's DR PHIL
    jmo
    I was thinking Dr.Phil, but went with National Enquirer.

Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast