Free Wi-fi at Orlando airport

suspicious mind

Reaction score
Just thought we could ponder this thought. She had no job, she had to pretend to be somewhere while Tony was busy at school. She couldn't go home. What's a girl to do? We know she loved to surf the web. Perhaps she took her laptop to the airport, sat in the parking lot and played on the internet free? Orlando has free wi-fi and a cell phone lot for people to sit.

Great thought.
That is entirely possible.

I'd hate it if that were the case, though, and the search team's effort is at the wrong place due to those pings being from something mundane, like internet access. I hope LE has more info. than they are letting on.

Great thought.

I'd hate it if that were the case, though, and the search team's effort is at the wrong place due to those pings being from something mundane, like internet access. I hope LE has more info. than they are letting on.

So many people don't have firewalls on their Internet access as it stands. You could drive through most neighborhoods and take your pick of connections. Why waste gas driving to the airport?

So many people don't have firewalls on their Internet access as it stands. You could drive through most neighborhoods and take your pick of connections. Why waste gas driving to the airport?

Because it is air-conditioned and a hot car parked on someone's street isn't. But your point is well taken. Why would she not have gone to a coffee shop with free wi-fi?

The library is cooler & they probably have wi-fi also.

You know, I think when Caylee was too young to speak, she probably went back home as soon as the coast was clear. I wonder what the neighbors know.

Once Caylee started to speak it probably got VERY, VERY HARD to find ways to keep busy until 5 pm & she was done with her make-believe job.

Yep. Caylee was becoming a huge pain in Casey's fat butt.

You know, I think when Caylee was too young to speak, she probably went back home as soon as the coast was clear. I wonder what the neighbors know.

Once Caylee started to speak it probably got VERY, VERY HARD to find ways to keep busy until 5 pm & she was done with her make-believe job.

Luck must be her middle name....:banghead:

Luck must be her middle name....:banghead:

After stealing money,checks and using a charge card of someone else.but hey she is a sweet kid ha ?

just because anyone else would be in jail for less well that's ok!
Casey's rights were violated??

what rights??What about Amy H's rights?

That is a good thought, but she would have to pay for parking at MCO. She would have to either pay for parking by the hour, or go to the free parking lot out in BFE and take a shuttle to the airport. Also, if she wanted to play online, then there are so many more hotspots around that are more convenient than the airport. To list a few: UCF, VCC, SCC, Fullsail, McDonald's, Denny's, Starbucks, Panera Bread, hotels, apartments, and so on...

Yep. Caylee was becoming a huge pain in Casey's fat butt.[/
QUOTE]

This is possible too; however, when my niece was Caylee's age we used to play imagination games. We would go to the beach and I would tell her all of her favorite playmates were with us (ie Barney the dino, a magical talking dolphin, etc..). We would pretend they were there and talk about how we remembered them being there the next time we went. Then she started lying and coming up with these elaborate false memories. Other family members told me about it, and I realized it was my fault so we stopped playing "pretend" like we were back in the day. Instead, I let her know that we were just pretending, and I made sure she understood that. If Casey was slick with the lies, all she would have to have done is play "make-believe". Caylee would have played along forever... She would not be able to distinguish between fact and fiction like my niece.

she had a job, well everyone thought she did, she even made up e-mails to prove it to people.

Great thought.

i bet LE has alot more info. than they are letting onto!!i think they will release something else next wednesday---last wednesday it was the 400 pages---this week it was the chloroform info. so i guess we shall wait and see what happens next wednesday---charges for murder 1????

Orlando Public Library has free computers and internet.

Does the YMCA provide wi-fi? It is air conditioned and there is no charge to enter the building.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back