1108 users online (226 members and 882 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Lets all contact 20/20

20/20 has gotten an exclusive interview with the Anthony's. I wonder if they are being paid for doing so. I know how they work and guest always end up getting money for pics, video, etc..... If so I think 20/00 should be boycotted.
    Last edited by BlondieOH; 09-04-2008 at 07:32 PM. Reason: getting flamed for orginal wording

huh? Who are you talking about?
    No female, no matter how drunk, drugged, or provocatively dressed they may be, deserves to be ogled, harrassed, raped, or murdered. So stop the ignorant insinuations.

If you didn't read the bond thread, it is being said that she is getting out to do an interview with 20/20 and the money is gonna be used to pay back the $50,000

Casey is doing an interview???????

20/20 is on record during some scandal with Paris Hilton (I don't know which one, pick one) stating that they do not pay for interviews, ever.

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieOH View Post
    If you didn't read the bond thread, it is being said that she is getting out to do an interview with 20/20 and the money is gonna be used to pay back the $50,000
    Whats she going to do say huh, huh, huh. She doesnt talk!

I bet she will just sit next to the family and let them do all the talking. It will be a "total waste" for everyone

Yea, but I remember Barbara Walters explaining how you really can get paid for interviews. You don't directly get the money, but you might sign a contract saying that if you ever grant an "extensive interview" than you will give it to them and the network pays you for the contract.

Or if you are like Paris Hilton and you have a book out there, you don't pay her for the interview, you agree to buy so many copies of her book.

That's what I remember about the interview thing.

BeagleMom

Here is the link to 20/20 website..http://abcnews.go.com/2020
    I am not sure if they have released info about the interview on their site yet.

whiteangora is offline I'm on the right track baby. I was "Born This Way"

ABC owned by Disney

Isn't ABC owned by Disney?
    Boy, Disney sure has fallen far from it's wholesome image!
    Neighborhood Watch is...
    NOT the Vigilante Police
    http://www.sanfordfl.gov/investigati...PowerPoint.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by impatientredhead View Post
    20/20 is on record during some scandal with Paris Hilton (I don't know which one, pick one) stating that they do not pay for interviews, ever.
    They don't pay for interviews OUTRIGHT but they do pay for the right to show film and pictures, licensing agreements, they are called.

"NBC News doesn't pay for interviews, period." That categorical denial came this week from Allison Gollust, a spokeswoman for NBC News, in explaining the reason her network wouldn't pay $1 million for the post-prison Paris Hilton interview that will air instead on tonight's "Larry King Live."

But she's wrong. NBC News has paid for interviews. So have CBS and ABC. They just don't like it when the seller goes public with the terms of the deal or when, as in the case of Hilton, it's not worth the price.

The Hilton deal dissolved simply because the $1 million price proved embarrassing. The network news divisions don't write checks without making sure they're getting a good deal; such negotiations often involve guarantees of promotion, appearances on multiple shows, payments for photos and transportation, and the cost of hair and makeup professionals. After reflexively holier-than-thou newspaper reporters wrote stories casting the networks' discussions with Hilton as corrupt, there seemed no point in buying more bad publicity.

http://www.nysun.com/arts/live-with-paris-hilton/57371/

20/20 reserves the right to cancel the interview so maybe if enough people write they will cancel and make the Anthony's feel like total crap when they say nobody wanted to hear what they had to say and received threats of ratings if we had you freaks on.

If we do not know that it is 20 20 yet, and as far as I can tell there is no link to this...this thread should be locked....I see trouble coming with it.

Thats right. They get around it in any way that they can so they can lie and say they don't pay for the interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by impatientredhead View Post
    HAHA!!! Now that was funny! Thanks for the laugh!!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast