Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    A bit more from that same link...

When the networks say they don't pay for interviews, they're lying. Even when they don't fork over cash, the broadcast networks routinely offer other financial rewards in return for access. A few years ago, CBS News offered a "60 Minutes" interview proposal to Private Jessica Lynch in writing that included an MTV appearance, a possible Simon & Schuster book deal, and the guarantee of airtime on the CBS Evening News. When Michael Jackson gave a "60 Minutes" interview to Ed Bradley in 2003, the New York Times reported that the network paid the singer $1 million for it; the network denied it, but CBS News sources later said they'd been told that a deal had been made without their knowledge to pay Mr. Jackson for a network primetime special to promote his new record, in return for exclusive "60 Minutes" access. Even if no money changed hands, it was a business deal, and a smart one; the Jackson interview delivered the show its highest ratings among 18-to-49-year-olds in four years.

http://abcnews.go.com/Site/page?id=3271346&cat=20/20

This takes you directly to the page to fill out with your comments

500 character limit-so let er rip!
    When you make a monster, sooner of later the villagers get mad and show up at your castle with torches and pitch forks. It's life. Get used to it....

Unlike the living,when the dead speak,they do not lie.

Tim Miller says you can't put a price on a childs life--The A's are out to prove him wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by tehcloser View Post
    If we do not know that it is 20 20 yet, and as far as I can tell there is no link to this...this thread should be locked....I see trouble coming with it.
    I think I saw a link...I'll go check....

Once again, THIS FAMILY ONLY THINKS ABOUT CASEY!!!! What about Caylee ... you know exactly what this interview will be about ... exactly NOTHING about Caylee .. only about how she is being "railroaded" by LEOs and crucified by the press. She's not going to talk bc JB has told her b4 and will continue his instruction ... don't say anything to anyone, no way, no how.

I don't know how much longer I can pay attention to this situation, unfortunately. I can only hope that Caylee is alive (although everything tells me so far that is not likely).

Last edited by bobodedoo; 09-04-2008 at 07:27 PM. Reason: typos and add stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Paladine View Post
    I think I saw a link...I'll go check....
    I hope so...I saw posts saying it could be but no link....

If we do not know that it is 20 20 yet, and as far as I can tell there is no link to this...this thread should be locked....I see trouble coming with it.
    For more exclusive photos watch "20/20" Friday at 10 p.m. ET.
    (Exclusive to ABC News)

From the 20/20 website

they paid for an exclusive

http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/story?id=5725163&page=1
    look under the picture
    When you make a monster, sooner of later the villagers get mad and show up at your castle with torches and pitch forks. It's life. Get used to it....

Unlike the living,when the dead speak,they do not lie.

Tim Miller says you can't put a price on a childs life--The A's are out to prove him wrong.

Whether or not Casey will be there, the Anthony's are already set up to appear so I don't believe this should be locked. This message board is mostly for opinions about these topics anyway.. If everything had to be proven to be true before a thread is started, then there would be hardly any threads here. GEEEZ.

Here it is! And YES they are showing Anthony home video!!!!!!!! Makes me SICK!

ABC's "20/20" will turn to the baffling saga of missing Caylee Anthony in its Friday broadcast.

Here's how the newsmagazine described the segment about Caylee: "In an exclusive report, '20/20' will air never-before-seen home videos and photographs offering new insights into her young life with her mother, Casey, who remains at the center of the investigation. Elizabeth Vargas' report also includes interviews with Caylee's grandparents and Casey's brother and a former boyfriend, as well as a detailed account of events from the time Caylee disappeared."

The report will feature reporter Walter Pacheco of the Orlando Sentinel. The newsmagazine airs at 10 p.m. Friday on WFTV-Channel 9.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/ent...020-to-lo.html

I hope so...I saw posts saying it could be but no link....
    Listen, this thread has just as much right to be here than you stating your opinion on it. It was confirmed by 20/20 about the interview. Don't tell me you are one of those people that always need a link for everything.

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieOH View Post
    And threaten not watch ABC ever again if the put these despicable people on TV and especially let them profit from this horrible tragedy. If they get enough e-mails maybe something can be done.

Where are you getting this information?

Has this been verified? I don't think it has. This thread should definitely be locked.........
    ~SM~
    Just My Opinion and Speculation

But are we sure it isn't just a story about the whole debacle? Maybe no interview involved?

Man...first I wanted to puke over the bond being met, now I want to puke again with this news.

Holy he double hockey sticks

This is a double whammy, imo. A way to get bail money for Casey and try to shape public opinion. This high powered Attorney, AGAIN imo, had something to do with this!

Karma, I pray for karma!

http://abcnews.go.com/2020

Maybe I am blind...but I see nothing about an exclusive interview with Casey.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast