Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lets all contact 20/20

Has this been verified? I don't think it has. This thread should definitely be locked.........
    ~SM~
    Just My Opinion and Speculation

But are we sure it isn't just a story about the whole debacle? Maybe no interview involved?

Man...first I wanted to puke over the bond being met, now I want to puke again with this news.

Holy he double hockey sticks

This is a double whammy, imo. A way to get bail money for Casey and try to shape public opinion. This high powered Attorney, AGAIN imo, had something to do with this!

Karma, I pray for karma!

http://abcnews.go.com/2020

Maybe I am blind...but I see nothing about an exclusive interview with Casey.

People need to slow down, it HAS NOT been verified that 20/20 has anything to do with getting Casey out or paying for any interviews. Facts need to be checked before people go off on some wild tangent.

whiteangora is offline I'm on the right track baby. I was "Born This Way"
    Quote Originally Posted by irishbosoxfan View Post
    http://abcnews.go.com/Site/page?id=3271346&cat=20/20

This takes you directly to the page to fill out with your comments

500 character limit-so let er rip!
    I just sent them a couple of pieces of my mind.
    Neighborhood Watch is...
    NOT the Vigilante Police
    http://www.sanfordfl.gov/investigati...PowerPoint.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by sleuthmommy View Post
    Has this been verified? I don't think it has. This thread should definitely be locked.........
    I just provided the link.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/ent...020-to-lo.html

I sent my e-mail to ABC! To think they are associated with Disney! What a lack of respect for Caylee and any other child!

20/20 is airing an interview with the gp, Lee, and "an ex boyfriend" tomorrow night. Any connection to the bond being posted for an interview with Casey is pure speculation and now a rumor that is running wild. It started with LP stating that most likely a tabloid is putting up the money for her bond in order to get an interview from Casey which would run them upwards of 500,000 to 1,000,000.

ETA: Casey is NOT slated to appear.

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieOH View Post
    Listen, this thread has just as much right to be here than you stating your opinion on it. It was confirmed by 20/20 about the interview. Don't tell me you are one of those people that always need a link for everything.

I do listen. I listen when we are told over and over about links. If there is one, then ok...my bad. No need for "snarky"...just trying to abide by requests from mods.

People, seriously, this is grossly wrong. When and if a connection can be verified, we all have a choice to make. Until then, this is not the mentality of WS'rs I know.
    Take 5, and we shall see... With love and Respect from Blink.

If it becomes PROVEN, I will hold the torch as well..

whiteangora is offline I'm on the right track baby. I was "Born This Way"
    Quote Originally Posted by Busylady View Post
    People need to slow down, it HAS NOT been verified that 20/20 has anything to do with getting Casey out or paying for any interviews. Facts need to be checked before people go off on some wild tangent.
    There is still no harm with emailing them. It would be good for future references, if they pondered having them on in the future.
    Neighborhood Watch is...
    NOT the Vigilante Police
    http://www.sanfordfl.gov/investigati...PowerPoint.pdf

Okay to satisfy everyone I changed the wording of the post.

tehcloser: you got snarky, not me. Trying to get my thread closed. You should have did your research before calling for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Blink34 View Post
    People, seriously, this is grossly wrong. When and if a connection can be verified, we all have a choice to make. Until then, this is not the mentality of WS'rs I know.

Thank-you!!!!!!!!!!!

PS. I was searching for the proper link to post and that is why I didn't originally have one.

Quote Originally Posted by tehcloser View Post
    http://abcnews.go.com/2020

Maybe I am blind...but I see nothing about an exclusive interview with Casey.
    It said interviews with Caylee's grandparents, Lee, and a former boyfriend of Casey's. Gee, wonder which one?

[QUOTE=BlondieOH;2619761]Okay to satisfy everyone I changed the wording of the post.

tehcloser: you got snarky, not me. Trying to get my thread closed. You should have did your research before calling for that.[/QUI

I was trying to point ouit that this was heading in the wrong direction...and it is!

I think its terrible to be blaming this show for Casey's bail. We have no idea if this show bailed her out. Someone may get sued for spreading this type of rumor! Until we know who bailed her out we shouldn't start guessing on this forum in my opinion and telling people to black ball an innocent station and program.

Quote Originally Posted by Paladine View Post
    It says there is a show on the case but nothing has been confirmed about Casey being on the show.
    ~SM~

I agree, but we should not just stop with 20/20 we and anyone we can get should be contacting all of these media outlets... Inside Edition, NG, GV, GR, People, Today, Good Morning America etc.
    I have been posting this for a week now... the Anthony's and Baez have been making a fortune from these appearances just to sprew garbage from their mouths. We will never hear anything from them that is not a lie or insulting and attacking anyone not doing what they want.
    If you must print petitions then that is what we need to be doing. The madness is NOT going to stop as long as Baez, probably the new attorney and the Anthonys continue to profit from this tragedy.
    Let us all be realistic the Anthonys were in a financial disaster before this tragedy, now nobody works and they continue to drive around, pay for cell phones and all of the other day to day expenses with no jobs. Why because they are making a windfall from Caylee!!
    I must say this fact hurts me the most of all, I mean we all know Caylee is dead but to have her disrespected this way by the very people that are supposed to love her. Watching this betrayal just breaks my heart.
    Everybody please, letters, phone calls, emails and petitions...TODAY!

Anybody know anything about online petitions?

Barbara Walters has always said, "they do not pay for interviews"!
    Pekingese "Best Of Show" 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Blink34 View Post

It has been proven that the Anthonys are going to be on so it doesn't matter whether or not Casey will be there or not. I think we all know how its gonna go down. Cindy will definitely be spewing her venom.

I hope this thread is locked soon before this totally gets out of hand.
    ~SM~

softsoul is offline I intend to live forever. So far, so good.
    If it is confirmed that the family is profiting financially from this then we need to find out who the sponsors are and contact them. This will be much more effective. ABC will assume you will watch regardless.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast