826 users online (120 members and 706 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

50K Bond just posted Thursday Sept.4th,08 #2

Continue posting here please.

I am just speechless once again.

Thanks, WindChime!
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Patiently waiting on Blinks findings....

curiositycat is offline The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience
    Thanks Windchime.
    Today when Cindy started bad-mouthing Tim Miller I knew for sure she was evil on earth.
    She wants Casey out really badly. I think she is afraid Casey will turn on her and tell what she knows about their involvement
    Cindy wants Casey home where she can control her.
    "Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect" Steven Wright

So 20/20 is paying Casey for an interview and then she is paying her bond back?

Did I read this correctly? Where was this announced?
    No female, no matter how drunk, drugged, or provocatively dressed they may be, deserves to be ogled, harrassed, raped, or murdered. So stop the ignorant insinuations.

Stupid question time.(I am asking in all seriousness.)

Since Casey violated the terms of her release last time, by two things we know of, first contact with someone under 17, and second use of the internet, why isn't the judge refusing to allow her release because she has already proven she will not abide by the terms given to her.

I don't know how its gonna end, but I do think it will end when she gets out. This is going to be one of those cases that really doesn't have a conclusion. I hope that makes sense. There are certain words that I have a difficult time saying and typing, now is one of those times.

This is a desperate family. Desperate people do desperate things. Oh no, this is gonna make a lot of people sick. MOO of course.

Quote Originally Posted by ZooMomology View Post
    I defintely have, and I hope others too. I would be at the courthouse tomorrow morning if i lived there. I told hubby I am seriously considering driving down to florida which would be 2 day trip for me. I have kids who are in school and this is impossilbe for me, but let me tell you, I SO WOULD IF I COULD.

Poor Caylee that she had to live at all in this family.

COMPASSION IS GONE, no more. I hope they all fry, I hope grandparents are charged, and lee too.
    EVERYTHING you said is what i am feeling! I have a two year old and live in PA so I would have a longer trip but I WOULD BE THERE IN A HEARTBEAT if I could! I used to be BIG GP supporters,.. not anymore,.. LET THEM ALL FRY! No one cares about Caylee,... otherwise this CIRCUS would be over, because one of Casey's parents would have beat the living crap out of her to get her to talk when she was home. The fact that they didn't seem to care that she wasn't talking speaks volumes to me now. This child lays somewhere rotting away and ALL THEY CARE about is getting Casey out of another one of her "messes".
    I have a BAD FEELING that something is going to happen to Casey. All the people in the world hate her now, especially with the chloroform thing out in the public. I wouldn't be surprised if she called killed herself.
    If she thought the last time she was out was bad,.. I am afraid she hasn't seen nothing yet. And I am sure she wont' have security to go trapesing back and forth to Jose's office. LE would be smart to not let her out. If something happens to her,..... Cindy will have a fit and sue everyone! jmo

Quote Originally Posted by boogiebear View Post
    Stupid question time.(I am asking in all seriousness.)

Since Casey violated the terms of her release last time, by two things we know of, first contact with someone under 17, and second use of the internet, why isn't the judge refusing to allow her release because she has already proven she will not abide by the terms given to her.

Exactly!!!! The judge can totally revoke or block it. I really hope he does.

Quote Originally Posted by olive View Post

WOW - I don't know - my head is spinning------:too much info:
    All this is just crazy!
    Judge Stan Strickland "God didn't set Casey free - a jury did"

curiositycat is offline The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience
    Quote Originally Posted by olive View Post

WE DON't KNOW WHO IS DOING THIS YET. Lets not spread that rumor. We are checking on it now. Blink will find the truth out and let us know. Until then we still are investigating it.
    "Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect" Steven Wright

Quote Originally Posted by Hisimage View Post
    I don't know how its gonna end, but I do think it will end when she gets out. This is going to be one of those cases that really doesn't have a conclusion. I hope that makes sense. There are certain words that I have a difficult time saying and typing, now is one of those times.

This is a desperate family. Desperate people do desperate things. Oh no, this is gonna make a lot of people sick. MOO of course.
    You think she is going to do what Melinda did (the Duckett case) ?

Quote Originally Posted by curiositycat View Post
    WE DON't KNOW WHO IS DOING THIS YET. Lets not spread that rumor. We are checking on it now. Blink will find the truth out and let us know. Until then we still are investigating it.
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70338

you mean like a thread asking people to contact them? lol

I am having a beer or 2 or 6

Quote Originally Posted by curiositycat View Post
    Thank you for clarifying.

A lot of media shows pay for interviews...typically your tabloids, with a few Today shows and such thrown in. I'm very skeptical that 20/20 would be included in that group. imo
    No female, no matter how drunk, drugged, or provocatively dressed they may be, deserves to be ogled, harrassed, raped, or murdered. So stop the ignorant insinuations.

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast