Who will protect Casey now???

Trapshooter

Reaction score
Since Leonard Padilla didn't post the bond and his team is no longer there (I am assuming) who will protect Miss Casey now? I could care less if she is protected at all but knowing the protesters will be coming out in full force, I expect this thing to get UGLY.......FAST! :banghead::banghead:

Since Leonard Padilla didn't post the bond and his team is no longer there (I am assuming) who will protect Miss Casey now? I could care less if she is protected at all but knowing the protesters will be coming out in full force, I expect this thing to get UGLY.......FAST! :banghead::banghead:

I wonder. This attorney that is working for C & G will probably putting legal restrictions in the area since it is their home that KC will be living in. I'm guessing at that because I saw C out beating the neighbors bushes for hidden cameras today.

Hopefully no one! An eye for an eye. There was nobody keeping little Caylee safe at the hands of Casey.

She doesn't deserve protection. In my opinion she is consumed with more evil than John Wayne Gacy and Ted Bundy. Even such serial killers couldn't bring themselves to killing their own children.....She should be tortured until she admits the truth :)

I am hoping that whoever is hired to protect her has bad eyesight, very slow reflexes, a drinking problem, narcolepsy....something. The people protesting are going to be out of control now. I think the ONLY place Casey will be safe is in jail! The public is just too angry about this now.

Cindy, George and Lee. They want her out so bad they should be her bodyguards. Cindys got her hammer. George is good at throwing stuff around. They've got it covered.

I was wondering that same thing. However, they do seem to call 911 a lot . . .:detective::cop::detective:

Cindy, George and Lee. They want her out so bad they should be her bodyguards. Cindys got her hammer. George is good at throwing stuff around. They've got it covered.

I think this made me laugh more than anything I have seen through this whole saga. What a symbolic picture of the lot of them.

:D:laugh::D

My first thought: who gives an eff?

I'm not saying that she deserves protection, not at all!!!!

Just wondering if some moron will offer protection since she has a big bullseye on her right now?

Cindy can protect her, she's been begging for the job anyway.

I DONT CARE!! If she wants out and the parents kno what chaos it causes *for a good reason* let THEM handle it. :banghead:
She doesnt deserve to be lounging around the house, geez will her ankle bracelet allow her in the pool? What a travesty of justice this is.
Caylee had NO one to protect HER.

KC isnt stupid. She purposely waited IMO for a mo to go by so it would be hard to find Caylee. I am convinced she had this all planned. Caylee interrupted her party ways put her selfish azzz back in :behindbar
Cindy, wake up and smell the coffee and look into the FACTS of what your daughter has done and FACE it.

I wonder. This attorney that is working for C & G will probably putting legal restrictions in the area since it is their home that KC will be living in. I'm guessing at that because I saw C out beating the neighbors bushes for hidden cameras today.
~~ my bold

Did you really? Do you think she watches her own house on the web cam?

i have never known any one else that was let out on bond being intitled to protection it seems to me LP did it out of courtesy.

I hope nobody protects them too and I also hope they have to call the police every 5 minutes!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back