654 users online (76 members and 578 guests)  

Websleuths News

View Poll Results: Has Lee faced the facts and turned his back on the family?

Voters
313. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

100 31.95%
  • No

128 40.89%
  • Undecided

85 27.16%

Page 1 of 34 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Is Lee MIA?

Has anyone seen or heard from Lee since all this evidence has been revealed?

If he has been distancing himself from the crazy parents, I think that's very telling.

Thank you for asking this! I have been wondering it myself, but I did not want to post the question because I just got my account activated tonight and I wanted to get familiar with the forum before I took the step of...a new thread, lol.

It does seem like he is staying low. Maybe he doesn't want to be a part of the circus or maybe KC actually confided in him & he knows the truth...or part of it.

There is a video of him somewhere when he spoke at the most recent Vigil. From what I heard he still believe Casey. Bounty hunter said Lee was contacting him every day. Guess he is looking for another way to get his beloved sister released

Quote Originally Posted by monoxide View Post
    There is a video of him somewhere when he spoke at the most recent Vigil. From what I heard he still believe Casey. Bounty hunter said Lee was contacting him every day. Guess he is looking for another way to get his beloved sister released

Interesting that he's contacting LP...LP thinks Caylee is dead.

Yeah, maybe LP is getting his most recent information from Lee? Like the dumpster and stuff. Maybe Lee is trying to keep something covered up as well

Liz is offline I am not a chemist and this is not my 1st rodeo
    I think Lee is probably busy with his job. And maybe working on trying to get Casey bailed out (as per LP re: keeping in touch).

Call me hopeful, but after watching Lee testify at the bond hearing, he seems the only reasonable member of that family. I hope that he has decided to help the real truth come out & give that baby a decent burial.

I wouldn't count on it It runs in the family but you never know

Quote Originally Posted by librarian_mama View Post
    Call me hopeful, but after watching Lee testify at the bond hearing, he seems the only reasonable member of that family. I hope that he has decided to help the real truth come out & give that baby a decent burial.

I keep hearing people say this. I think that one could probably say the same for Casey before all of this happened too.

Quote Originally Posted by Thinking_Out_Loud View Post
    I keep hearing people say this. I think that one could probably say the same for Casey before all of this happened too.
    I don't agree--according to her friends' interviews with LE, she was always spinning stories and lying before her daughter went missing.

LP just admitted that Lee was trying to get his beloved sister out of jail again

Quote Originally Posted by monoxide View Post
    LP just admitted that Lee was trying to get his beloved sister out of jail again

Lee is still buying this Zanny crap?

Quote Originally Posted by librarian_mama View Post
    I don't agree--according to her friends' interviews with LE, she was always spinning stories and lying before her daughter went missing.
    Yeah, you're right. On the other hand, they all say she was a great mom... Anyway, I was really setting up a hypothetical situation where LA has a missing child, and CA is the one talking to the press. I think that we might say that she is the normal one too.

Page 1 of 34 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast