Where is Lee Anthony

Has Lee faced the facts and turned his back on the family?

• Yes

Votes: 100 31.9%
  • No

Votes: 128 40.9%
  • Undecided

Votes: 85 27.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

librarian_mama

Former Member
Reaction score
Has anyone seen or heard from Lee since all this evidence has been revealed?

If he has been distancing himself from the crazy parents, I think that's very telling.

Thank you for asking this! I have been wondering it myself, but I did not want to post the question because I just got my account activated tonight and I wanted to get familiar with the forum before I took the step of...a new thread, lol.

It does seem like he is staying low. Maybe he doesn't want to be a part of the circus or maybe KC actually confided in him & he knows the truth...or part of it.

There is a video of him somewhere when he spoke at the most recent Vigil. From what I heard he still believe Casey. Bounty hunter said Lee was contacting him every day. Guess he is looking for another way to get his beloved sister released

There is a video of him somewhere when he spoke at the most recent Vigil. From what I heard he still believe Casey. Bounty hunter said Lee was contacting him every day. Guess he is looking for another way to get his beloved sister released

Interesting that he's contacting LP...LP thinks Caylee is dead.

Yeah, maybe LP is getting his most recent information from Lee? Like the dumpster and stuff. Maybe Lee is trying to keep something covered up as well

I think Lee is probably busy with his job. And maybe working on trying to get Casey bailed out (as per LP re: keeping in touch).

Call me hopeful, but after watching Lee testify at the bond hearing, he seems the only reasonable member of that family. I hope that he has decided to help the real truth come out & give that baby a decent burial.

I wouldn't count on it :) It runs in the family but you never know

Call me hopeful, but after watching Lee testify at the bond hearing, he seems the only reasonable member of that family. I hope that he has decided to help the real truth come out & give that baby a decent burial.

I keep hearing people say this. I think that one could probably say the same for Casey before all of this happened too.

I keep hearing people say this. I think that one could probably say the same for Casey before all of this happened too.

I don't agree--according to her friends' interviews with LE, she was always spinning stories and lying before her daughter went missing.

LP just admitted that Lee was trying to get his beloved sister out of jail again

I don't agree--according to her friends' interviews with LE, she was always spinning stories and lying before her daughter went missing.

Yeah, you're right. On the other hand, they all say she was a great mom... Anyway, I was really setting up a hypothetical situation where LA has a missing child, and CA is the one talking to the press. I think that we might say that she is the normal one too.

Weird theory, but really I think Padilla should study up on DNA testing before he speaks.

If this is not true Cindy will really be in an uproar.
She will have a lawsuit filed against him for sure.
Leonard must know this, so there is the possibility that it could be true, but I would think this would be something LE would not want spread around.

Wait until the media gets the word on this one - Cindy
will be on another rant for sure.

Wasn't Lee's girlfriend on the phone with Casey crying.... I think things may be tough for him on the "homefront"

If this is not true Cindy will really be in an uproar.
She will have a lawsuit filed against him for sure.
Leonard must know this, so there is the possibility that it could be true, but I would think this would be something LE would not want spread around.

Wait until the media gets the word on this one - Cindy
will be on another rant for sure.

I recall reading somewhere in the beginning of this saga that Caylee was named for Casey & Lee. It struck me as a mite peculiar until I saw the CMA initials re mothers-daughters. Some families like that name play.

Wasn't Lee's girlfriend on the phone with Casey crying.... I think things may be tough for him on the "homefront"

No, that wasn't Lee's girlfriend. That was Casey's girlfriend, Christine. For some reason a lot of people think it was Lee's girlfriend. Lee's girlfriend's name begins with an "M" but I can't recall it at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
archangel78100