Is This a Possibility?

fixingtoburst

Reaction score
After chatting with T.P. tonight and him relaying some information from L.P. It suddenly dawned on me that maybe there could be something really awful that the grandparents are hiding.

It's well known that Casey and L.A. are very close. L.P. tonight said that it's possible that Casey has even confessed to L.A. What if L.A. helped her dispose of Caylee and now he could be charged as an accessory? It would explain the grandparents crazy behavior and why L.A. has suddenly disappeared from public eye. Also L.P. tonight speculated that there was a male involved in the disposal of Caylee.

Am I on to something?

Sorry, I couldn't sleep and it dawned on me while I was laying in bed. Maybe the grandparents don't have just one child to protect but both their children.

Yeah, there's already at least one thread about this. It's been discussed since yesterday I believe. I would look for the other thread. But I've already hunted down and reported over a dozen duplicate threads today. Sorry.

Duplicate threads create more work for the mods.

It is possible, but my money is on JG who resigned from being a cop AFTER Casey's call...what did he do that made him no longer want to be in LE or made him feel that he could no longer do that job? He loved her... and he loved Caylee-heck, he believed she was HIS until she was 10 months old...

Yeah, there's already at least one thread about this. It's been discussed since yesterday I believe. I would look for the other thread. But I've already hunted down and reported over a dozen duplicate threads today. Sorry.

Duplicate threads create more work for the mods.

It's really difficult to keep up now and I can't read every single post.

Also L.P. tonight speculated that there was a male involved in the disposal of Caylee.
He also speculated it was a friend and not a family member.
I really don't think Lee has anything to do with this.
JMO
But I do wonder who the friend is?

After chatting with T.P. tonight and him relaying some information from L.P. It suddenly dawned on me that maybe there could be something really awful that the grandparents are hiding.

It's well known that Casey and L.A. are very close. L.P. tonight said that it's possible that Casey has even confessed to L.A. What if L.A. helped her dispose of Caylee and now he could be charged as an accessory? It would explain the grandparents crazy behavior and why L.A. has suddenly disappeared from public eye. Also L.P. tonight speculated that there was a male involved in the disposal of Caylee.

Am I on to something?

Could be. He did say something about another person, but, I just read the chat thread here. This case sure does get curiouser and curiouser.

Unless LE proves it, I will never suspect that Casey had any help from a friend in disposing of a child's body. Unless someone in the police dept. is leaking information to only one person, I can't understand why LP keeps saying these things or why anyone can't see that a woman could be capable of acting alone. She's not a 16 year old girl getting a boyfriend to kill her parents, she's a grown woman who is seriously disturbed.

Unless LE proves it, I will never suspect that Casey had any help from a friend in disposing of a child's body. Unless someone in the police dept. is leaking information to only one person, I can't understand why LP keeps saying these things or why anyone can't see that a woman could be capable of acting alone. She's not a 16 year old girl getting a boyfriend to kill her parents, she's a grown woman who is seriously disturbed.

:clap: :clap:

Casey didn't have any help with her lies about working at Universal, or having a Nanny, or getting her parents house with Amy or...you get the idea. She is a calculating, self-obsessed, motivated-when-it-comes-to-Casey :silenced:.

And I love all the theories posted here, but I just don't think she had or needed any help on this. At all.

Am I on to something?

LP just don't seem that intelligent to me. He wanted to be a hero and that didn't pan out so he took his bond away. A BH isn't suppose to determine guilt or innocence they just provide bond.

He is now wanting to attack the family because his plans feel through and he did not become the great here he thought would happen.

In the beginning he said everyone has a right to bail. Then he succumbed to mob pressure and took the bond away and that is when he lost all creditability with me JMO, JMHO. I now have to discredit anything he says as he only wants to please the majority mob mentality and still appear to be involved in this case.

With the speculation being that its a friend and not a relative *IF* there is other involvement, my money is more on TonE then JG.
While it is curious why JG left LE, TonE was the one that she was hell bent on speaking with.
Hindsight being 20/20 I think she was calling to tell him to keep quite and she would as well.
Obviously this is all jmo.

Am I on to something?

If we are to believe the leak of the garbage bag contents *and* if we are to believe that bag was not stolen in an effort to steal someone's personal information (dumpster diving), then I would say that the mens XL Burger King boxers, Girls Gone Wild Dvd, etc. would imply that a male could be involved. But which male? The one who got the ticket on 6/16 (or was that a female)? I wish I knew the invoice number on that ticket!

All this is true, most grown women would be capable. But in my opinion this is also a grown woman who lives at home with her parents, never managed to graduate high school (and mind you, BOTH of her parents are educated and likely could steer her into opportunities), did not go to college, could not or would not hold down a job, did not deal with her pregnancy until it was blatantly obvious to the world that she was pregnant, attaches herself to many different men (because maybe she is looking for someone to take care of her in the long run), etc., made "flurries" of calls on two suspected dates (which she could have been looking for help, and so on. This is my opinion, I think she had some "help" after the fact.

All this is true, most grown women would be capable. But in my opinion this is also a grown woman who lives at home with her parents, never managed to graduate high school (and mind you, BOTH of her parents are educated and likely could steer her into opportunities), did not go to college, could not or would not hold down a job, did not deal with her pregnancy until it was blatantly obvious to the world that she was pregnant, attaches herself to many different men (because maybe she is looking for someone to take care of her in the long run), etc., made "flurries" of calls on two suspected dates (which she could have been looking for help, and so on. This is my opinion, I think she had some "help" after the fact.

Agree with you. Whatever happened to Caylee, whether it was accidental or not, involved Casey alone. After the fact, IMO, she definately had some help. I am guessing, TonE or JG helped Casey to dispose of Caylee.

Am I on to something?

I believe several people have speculated on this before, but I'm not sure anyone thought LEE was involved, however, anything's possible in my opinion.

Agree with you. Whatever happened to Caylee, whether it was accidental or not, involved Casey alone. After the fact, IMO, she definately had some help. I am guessing, TonE or JG helped Casey to dispose of Caylee.

I totally agree with you! She most definately had help after the fact! The big question is who? My money is on CA.:furious:

I for number 1, dont think LA was involved with The Disposal of a body. Plus If a body was disposed """WHY would LE allow her to be bailed out""""Think about it!!

I don't JG had anything to do with it. Lee on the other hand possibly. The entire family acts guilty

I totally agree with you! She most definately had help after the fact! The big question is who? My money is on CA.:furious:

I tend to believe CA is being painfully unpleasant to deal with, because it's too hard to realize she has spawned a killer, rather than her being an accessory to the fact.

If I was to place a bet, my money would be on TonE.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back