How do you think Casey is feeling right now???

seekingjustice**

Reaction score
How do you think Casey is feeling. Do you think she is feeling smug and confident to be going home 'again', to have outwitted LE and her family?

I think she believes she is way too smart for LE to figure this out, especially without Caylee's body.

I think she has sat in her jail cell, stewing angrily! Poor Casey, she doesn't blame herself. She can't because she has NO REMORSE at all, not one molecule of it!!

I dont care at all what Caseys thinking good or bad.....she is acting like a selfish spoiled brat, and its time for these GAMES to stop!

Honestly? I could give 2 craps how Casey "feels". No offense to you. She makes me sick. I don't think she has feelings.:furious:

I think she is feeling pretty smug, that LE hasn't found Caylee. :mad:

I think she's laughing at all of us. Everyone searching for Caylee, the police, her family, everyone. She's getting away with it in her mind. She's probably planning on new cookie recipes to make for her attorney. I so badly want to go to the jail and scream at her on my way to the search but it wouldn't do any good. That girl's heart is made of stone.

I think she believes that in the end she won't be convicted of anything -- people constantly stepping up to the plate to bail her out of jail just reinforces those feelings.

Good Morning America will have never before seen home videos of Casey and Caylee within the next half hour.

I think she is feeling pretty smug, that LE hasn't found Caylee. :mad:

Smug:mad: She is a real Psychopath, IMO. "Psychopaths don't discriminate who it is they lie to or cheat". There's no distinction between friend, family and sucker.

:rolleyes: I'm sure she's looking forward to her next piece of pizza!

How would you like to be their neighbor on Hopespring Dr? :eek:

I feel sorry for everyone that lives in that neighborhood!

I hope she's feeling real scared that some nut might take a pot shot at her and end her miserable existence.

I don't give a chit one way or the other how that despicable *itch feels.

I'm sure she's feeling vindicated since she claims she did nothing wrong.

I think it all depends on what actually happened to Caylee. None of us are privy or know the answer to that so their is NO way we can guess how she feels.

With all the media, law enforcement, protestors, supporters, etc., she probably thinks she is a 'rock star'....in her mind of course. Seems she made a comment to one of the Padillas last time she was released about being a 'celebrity'. That's just hearsay though. Obviously, she is neither!!! Hard to say what someone like her is really feeling...if anything at all.

She should be scared, some may want her tarred and feathered.

She should be this and she should be that.................. but I don't believe she feels.

I hope she's crapping her pants, knowing what her future holds.

The entire situation is feeding her narcissism...she is loving it!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back