So she gets out today....

Misfit76

Reaction score
Website
www.hotgraphix.net
Do you have a webcam link for that? I would appreciate it.

Its almost 8am and FOX35 news is already outside the courthouse and there are several police officers in front of the doors. Apparently it will be soon.

Good morning. I've been on a little bit now but didn't know where to post since we don't have the general discussions.

Where are you seeing the courthouse? Webcam up again? I wanna see too.

ETA: Never mind, link just posted

Thanks for the webcam link to the courthouse. If anyone is interested, the webcam on the Anthony house is up and running.

I saw a protest thread without specific detail. Any idea when they plan on meeting? Think they'll move the webcam to the house or use live video or what?

Thanks Lexington!

That's the webcam, but where will it be televised live? I'm in NY ... will Fox have it on, or will I have to watch it online with a local Fox?

ETA: Where can we see outside the courtroom now, where the reporters are? Front door ...

Thanks

I am going to scream if she comes out in that Caylee missing shirt..although I guess I can get ready now, since that is what she was arrested in..:furious:

O.K., now this case is TRULY making my head spin. I'm wondering why no one on NG last night even mentioned the whole safety issue. I think everyone might be better off if Casey were to remain in jail.

And her constitutional rights HAVE NOT BEEN violated, IMHO.

Someone mentioned the other day that this is not a movie or TV show. I disagree. It's a reality show. A REAL reality show.

DA

Mistfit 76 in a previous post on this thread graciously provided us with all of the pertinent links.

I am sick today, this whole case is making me ill. I've never witnessed such a disgrace. We should band together to make sure anonymous bail posting becomes illegal.
I hear you! I don't know how much more of this I can take..I understand the right to bail, but I don't have to agree with it..When all is said and done, I hope the crazy people who bonded her out this time have a hard time chewing what they have done.

Aprilshowers, you would prob have to click on the first link I posted and keep that open, thats the Fox 35 news live feed and thats where it will be televised. Since Im not local (Im in Ohio) thats the only way I can watch it too.

Has anyone else been up all night like yours truly?

Thanks for all the links with the webcams. It is going to be an interesting today to say the least.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rebecca.ingram1214@gmail.
Back